Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. (1677 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / What Your Mum Didn't Tell You About Sex(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Johnchrix(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
She hid it from me for about 3 months.. what should I do?
Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Siminialaye20(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Just run as fast as your legs can carry you.

13 Likes

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by iInjureHerYansh: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siminialaye20:
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Go ahead and marry her angry

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by ForG(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Johnchrix:

A lady I dated since December didn't tell me she is married.

Until the neighbour spilled during a health visit.

The husband had called to warn me, but she said he was only a neighbour interested in her.

Blanked her but she still threatens me if I don't return.

Something doesn't make sense in your story though. Why don't you have your SO's number stored?

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by empire02: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why exposing her Number

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Abizz: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
And why are you so stupid to reveal her number?

4 Likes

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Johnchrix(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is the second time a girl has done this to me. I can't marry a single mother.
Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Johnchrix(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Miracood2:
Go ahead and marry her angry

Lolss 😂 miracood. I remember you telling me not to ask a girls about their past, virginity status included. Omo wetin I don see ehh man gats do proper findings and questioning oo before settling down.. some girls are Shattered.

4 Likes

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Goodlady(f): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siminialaye20:

A good man won't run away but stick with the lady to build up a family

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by anonymuz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Abizz:
And why are you so stupid to reveal her number?

just imagine showing the world her number. I bet with you someone guy go don call her now.very daft guy.
Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by emekalovepets: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Next time use your Brian once you are dating a girl make sure you see her unclothedness first either she have a fallen hero breast or her pussy is bole and check her tummy as well

6 Likes

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Fahvvy: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Oga sir...
You alone know exactly what you can handle and if you can't handle being with a single mother, then BACK OFF!!!!!!

See eh...
Unless God Himself thunders from heaven, I will NEVER marry a single mother, NEVER!! And I can't advice any man to do so, cause the garbage surrounding them are just too much, nahhhhhhh undecided....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Kasdat5(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siminialaye20:

Omo you dey vex o 😂😂
Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Be a man and ask why..if it's reasonable, marry her..if it's not, leave her and remain friends kiss kiss kiss

Don't play with her heart

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Ballzproblem2: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Goodlady:
A good man won't run away but stick with the lady to build up a family
A good man=a foolish simp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Goodlady(f): 2:18am On Feb 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
A good man=a foolish simp
Those simps live longer n enjoy their women. Be forming red pill n live in pains

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Johnchrix:

Lolss 😂 miracood. I remember you telling me not to ask a girls about their past, virginity status included. Omo wetin I don see ehh man gats do proper findings and questioning oo before settling down.. some girls are Shattered.

When you wanna marry a girl, u need to to quite sure about her past. But if u trying to date for the fun of it, then there is no need asking for her virginity status.
Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by Qatar2022: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Johnchrix:
Run because she hid a lot of things and babymama can never be trusted
Re: She Didn't Tell Me She Had A Child. by StrongAlphMale: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Johnchrix:

You better run as fast as you can.

Run and don't look back

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? / Serious Matter / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.