Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi (6528 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Still In The Race, Says Labour Party / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Dapagun: 5:23am On Feb 17, 2023
The crisis in the Ogun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took a new turn on Wednesday with a former governorship candidate in the party, Segun Sowunmi, saying he is still in the governorship race.

Sowunmi made the assertion in Abeokuta, the state capital during a day workshop for about 300 ward party mobilisers and collation agents from the 20 local government area of the state ahead of the general election

He added that he had instituted a case at the Supreme Court with the expression of optimism that he would emerge victorious as the governorship candidate of the party in the state.

The PDP stalwart tasked party faithful on unity of purpose, urging them to ensure an overwhelming victory for the presidential candidate of the party, Atiku Abubakar in the oncoming election.

He however charged party members to go back to the wards and mobilise votes for the party.

Sowunmi also warned them against any form of manipulation during the election, just as he commended President Muhammadu Buhari for the reforms in the electoral processes in the country.
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/15/ogun-pdp-crisis-im-still-in-the-governorship-race-says-sowunmi/

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:26am On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Jestin: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2023
God let the confusion in APC and PDP continue until Obi become the president. APC and PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by themes009(m): 5:26am On Feb 17, 2023
wink
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by mactoni91(m): 5:28am On Feb 17, 2023
Wahala just hitting APC and PDP from different angles.

M
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Goodness34: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2023
My life is ruined poisoning myself is just the best option now before you blame me see why
https://www.nairaland.com/7572695/why-should-think-twice-before
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by wwwkaycom(m): 5:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Good
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Love700(f): 5:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Ok who is dragging his governorship from him na , Make una leave him oo before he starts crying

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by AmotekunSW: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:
God let the confusion in APC and PDP continue until Obi become the president

President of Agulu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by seeyounow: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by jogsman01(m): 5:34am On Feb 17, 2023
This one still dey drink bobo cheesy
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by jibrilELsudan: 5:35am On Feb 17, 2023
G
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by ManspaceBarber(m): 5:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Politics.
Game of Chess.
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Sammy07: 5:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Mynd44, Una state no get serious opposition for once.

I didn't even know this guy is even in the race

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Jestin: 5:46am On Feb 17, 2023
AmotekunSW:

President of Agulu
Suffer nor dey tire you ?
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by wwwkaycom(m): 5:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:
God let the confusion in APC and PDP continue until Obi become the president

Obi will never be president now, not in 2023. I don't know what happens in the future anyway.

Again, there is no confusion in Asiwaju's candidacy, it is Buhari, Emefiele and all their cabal members who are confused. People that matters in their party are with Asiwaju, Asiwaju took his destiny into his God and his hands even before APC primary, he will emerge victorious on February 25, 2023.

Bookmark this comment and bring it back here on February 28 or anytime final results are announced, ire o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by xristos(m): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by haffaze777(m): 5:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Clown everywhere in PDP.my state will make biggest mistake ever to vote PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Realman50: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Listmak: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2023
K
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by temitope27(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:
God let the confusion in APC and PDP continue until Obi become the president. APC and PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians
so you are expecting confusion, before u can win election

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Authoreety: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Na by force?
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Starhearts: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:

Obi will never be president now, not in 2023. I don't know what happens in the future anyway.

Again, there is no confusion in Asiwaju's candidacy, it is Buhari, Emefiele and all their cabal members who are confused. People that matters in their party are with Asiwaju, Asiwaju took his destiny into his God and his hands even before APC primary, he will emerge victorious on February 25, 2023.

Bookmark this comment and bring it back here on February 28 or anytime final results are announced, ire o!

All my household will vote ASIWAJU...
Jagaban is d next president

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Lithiumite: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by ATEAMS: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Yawa
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by obembet(f): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:

Atiku is coming

Your next president

Power must remain in North
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by inoki247: 6:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:
continue to dey enjoy ur fair share of the suffering. I have been living in the UK since 20111 and i can state clearly carrying a bulk amt of cash is a crime here. It is time we embrace the cashless policy with the right tools in place. I was in Nigeria December and I see the country has greatly retrogressed rather than progress

Carrying a bunch of cash I see you're a joker what's Pounds exchange rate is 1000 pounds same as 1000naira since you've decided to be daft.....

Or is Nigeria as developed as UK this same week MTN off Network for like 4 hours across the nation...

You people that don't know anything is Naira outside up to CFA at least av been to doz west Africa francophone country severally and my daily limit is 2m CFA with that why's derr economy not collapsing infact for now In west Africa dey av the strongest currency against Dollar.....

So tell me the economy benefits of the policy when Dollar keep shooting up....

You people will keep comparing Naira limit with money that's more value why not compare it with Korean won nd Google d daily limit people in that country av access to....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 / Terrorism Here To Stay - NSA, Azazi / Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.