Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi (6533 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Still In The Race, Says Labour Party / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by jahsharon: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:
God let the confusion in APC and PDP continue until Obi become the president. APC and PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians

President of Biafra Republic of Drugs and Crime
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Roboto11: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:
continue to dey enjoy ur fair share of the suffering. I have been living in the UK since 20111 and i can state clearly carrying a bulk amt of cash is a crime here. It is time we embrace the cashless policy with the right tools in place. I was in Nigeria December and I see the country has greatly retrogressed rather than progress

Because it is a crime in UK means it should be a crime in Nigeria?

You've been living in UK since 2011 yet you tell lies like someone selling fake products in Onitsha.

You can carry any amount of money in UK.

The point I'm making is you can only be investigated of there is justification to believe the money of from proceeds of crime.
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by computer0810(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:

Suffer nor dey tire you ?

No be suffer tire una for Anambra and other south east state wey make una come dey sell gala for lagos traffic
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by seunowa(f): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2023
Jestin:
God let the confusion in APC and PDP continue until Obi become the president. APC and PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians
Obi can never become president. If Tinubu fails to win, Atiku should.
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Demurray: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:

Carrying a bunch of cash I see you're a joker what's Pounds exchange rate is 1000 pounds same as 1000naira since you've decided to be daft.....

Or is Nigeria as developed as UK this same week MTN off Network for like 4 hours across the nation...

You people that don't know anything is Naira outside up to CFA at least av been to doz west Africa francophone country severally and my daily limit is 2m CFA with that why's derr economy not collapsing infact for now In west Africa dey av the strongest currency against Dollar.....

So tell me the economy benefits of the policy when Dollar keep shooting up....

You people will keep comparing Naira limit with money that's more value why not compare it with Korean won nd Google d daily limit people in that country av access to....
You are a gem man, tell him moew and more, they don't learn easily.

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by Menclothing: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2023
God let election come and go

Men clothing all.sizes
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by TheOgaBoss: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2023
seunowa:

Obi can never become president. If Tinubu fails to win, Atiku should.
u rather prefer another northerner to succeed buhari and yet u people wonder why other southerners are not supporting your candidate.
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi by famology(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
See dis Mugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Sokoto Acting Governor Spent N1.52 Billion In Three Weeks / Bamanga Tukur To Stand Surety For His Son / Cancer On The Rise, But Treatment Costs N0.5m Monthly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.