Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome (27574 Views)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by syntekelite(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
mbahdi:
Clowns
He be like say I now live in a different country.come oyo state here we are happily spending it as if nothing is happening.we no dey go bank here.money wey no circulate na him u wun Carry dey go bank.we dey spend am within ourselves,u collect am I collect am another person collect am na so we take dey roll here......god punish apc and it's useless surporters

Am telling you very simple logic, most petty spending are not up to 5k around areas of residence like aboki shop, iya basira or iya margaret who sells maggi and lil stuffs, which means no one takes it to the bank cos they also use the profit to eat... its also a ripple effect, you buy from me, i buy from someone else, on and on it circulates, its only when you going to places like spar, shoprite e.t.c you do transfer. But the main problem is some nigerians who started rejecting old notes from the 10th.. las las na them hunger go kill cos most peeps now go to the distributors direct and buy in bulk. As for me things like sphag, indomie, beverages, wines and spirit, eggs and most lil foodstuffs i now buy in bulk directly from distros bypassing the ignorant lil market women who thinks they doing me shege..
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by syntekelite(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
moscow007:

In the character of the most deadly drug Baron and Machiavellian political Godfather, what ever he can't corrupt and use to further his selfish ambition, he destroys.

He has demonstrated this machiavellian principles in the past as he remains the only Governor in Nigeria that changed his deputy Governors 3 times (not due to death or health) in his 8years tenure, he humiliated and rendered them politically irrelevant for not joining him in his monumental conversion of Lagos revenue to his personal purse and other atrocities against Lagos State and Nigerians.
Nobody is spared this destructions and any nobody that dares stands on his path or refused to be corrupted gets destroyed. even his own wife has been a recent victim, it's not just a rumour that Thiefnibu tried to take a younger Muslim wife after being criticized for not being a true Muslim by marrying a Christian wife and allowing all his children to be Christians, that's why Remi stopped joining him in his campaign trails and also stopped her APC women movement for Thiefnibu.

The heavens and earth have rejected Thiefnibu.

Thiefnibu will never be President, never!

my only worry now is that the true character of this demonic criminal might be revealed if he finally decides to take off the façade, you see, Thiefnibu doesn't care if he becomes the President of 2/3 of Nigeria, the rest can perish as long as he gets what he wants, with the two most terrifying extremists (El Rufai and Shettima) as his most trusted allies I fear for the worst if they are not tamed on time, anybody and everybody is dispensable in Thiefnibu's world. Buhari seriously needs to pick the wings off El Rufai before he takes flight, things can snowball into anarchy in no time.

The best place to start is leading a covet ops to burst their old notes stash house in Kaduna, there's over 100billion naira of old 500, 1000 and some USD in that house.

I'm fervently praying these men are stopped before they initiate their plans, what they did to Jonathan (with chibok girls and bombings) are child's play to what a combination of these 3 demons are capable of, these men are worst than u can possibly imagine and now they are extremely desperate, they are like vipers cornered to a wall, be rest assured they will strike.

To all Urchins endorsing and support these demonic criminals, I pray your families are not the first victims, this is beyond politics and tribe, I've always tried to warn you guys, refuse the devil now and he shall flee from us.
Openly denounce and reject these men, support the FG to root them out and deal with them, help protect and defend Nigeria from those seeking to destroy it.
They will all fail, Nigeria will not fail.
God will prevail where Thiefnibu and his gang of criminals must fail.

This thing no hard my man, it doesnt take changing of money that is killing citizens to destroy those men, all of them get corruption file, if buhari had balls he will unleash the dss and efcc on them, all he has to do is put a call through to presido biden.. but alas 8years don reach and mr buhari hasnt completed one single corruption case. That should tell you its deeper than your reasonings above.
A caveat for you, who benefited most from the chibok saga and subsidy lies Am sure you know the answer .
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by BigBizzy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mr. SAN, so the court now have jurisdiction on monetary matters?

Chaiiii it is well
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Elibaba1: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Supreme fraud abi court mtcheww!!!!
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father wasUSELESS..

That's BONAFIDE and VIVID!
Lmao...as usual. I was waiting for you to foolishly insult another person's parent. 50years old man still behaving stupid on a faceless forum🤣😂. Keep it up e-employer cheesy
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by HeroicMeastro: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Ihengwu: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
It would not be the the first time. When he ignored the court order to release Nnamdi Kanu, nothing happened. Nothing will happen this time also that he is disobeying the supreme court. When people do not rise up to what is bad, it will eventually come back to hurt them. QED.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lashist:

Lmao...as usual. I was waiting for you to foolishly insult another person's parent. 50years old man still behaving stupid on a faceless forum🤣😂. Keep it up e-employer cheesy

Yea..

I had to remind you who your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy urchin father was..
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

Yea..

I had to remind you who your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy urchin father was..
Shut-up jare...you think i am amongst those people that take all this rubbish insults to heart..better go and face your fake business of 1000 employees😂😂..useless broke urchin
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Bimpe29: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
That's really so in a sane regime.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by truthfinder319: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Children of hate will start abusing this man now. They lack knowledge like their candidate
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by nesphil(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lashist:

Na true jare...i am amongst those people that take all this rubbish insults to heart..It's betterI go and face my fake business of 0 employees😂😂..I am a useless broke urchin

We know..
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by dicksonohm(m): 1:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Taiggarr:

We know..
If you like rewrite all my comments, it doesn't change the fact you are jobless cheesy cheesy. The way you insult people's parents here while using capital letters is even funny. It's like you are begging people to be pained when you insult them so you can feel happy🤣. I'm sure your eldest son is on this forum. You must have called his father a wretched broke idiot like others cheesy
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lashist:

If you like rewrite all my comments, it doesn't change the fact you are jobless cheesy cheesy. The way you insult people's parents here while using capital letters is even funny. It's like you are begging people to be pained when you insult them so you can feel happy🤣. I'm sure your eldest son is on this forum. You must have called his father a wretched broke idiot like others cheesy

Yea..

Coming from a son of a late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father..

Peter OBI has LOST already..

Write another epistle!

DINGBAT!
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lashist:

Wasn't your father poor,uneducated/unfortunate and a "never do well" who is now late

Aren't you his biological son
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Taiggarr:

Wasn't your father poor,uneducated/unfortunate and a "never do well" who is now late

Aren't you his biological son

Lol...this old mumu have woken up again...you must have insulted your son on this forum for sure...you must have called his father lots of names to feel good cheesy
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Taiggarr:

Yea..

Coming from a son of a late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father..

Peter OBI has LOST already..

Write another epistle!

DINGBAT!
It's the way you use capital letters eh cheesy. Are you forcing people to feel your clapbacks??😂😂..and you claim you are 50years old o...abeg rest biko...na you mention me begin speak igbo language dey preach say you be igbo man..you have made your point...please go and attend to your 1000 employees in your dream cheesy
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Lashist:

It's the way you use capital letters eh cheesy. Are you forcing people to feel your clapbacks??😂😂..and you claim you are 50years old o...abeg rest biko...na you mention me begin speak igbo language dey preach say you be igbo man..you have made your point...please go and attend to your 1000 employees in your dream cheesy

Ok

Son of a WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT lousy father..

Tinubu is the next POTFRON!!!!

Drink acid..

Aturu ragbukwa nne gi ebe ahu..

Mpama!
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Taiggarr:

Ok

Son of a WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT lousy father..

Tinubu is the next POTFRON!!!!

Drink acid..

Aturu ragbukwa nne gi ebe ahu..

Mpama!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣abeg go to church...today is Sunday..let's hope you still have chance to make it in life at the age of 50 cheesy...leave me alone
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by clarocuzioo(m): 5:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Geopex:

How has Tinubu cheering Buhari. Most of the yrs that Buhari had spent in power. Both of them are normally opposite each other. If u know u know. They did everything to sidelines Tinubu. The person that they didn't not allow to enter aso rock for yrs, how can that person offer Buhari advice and lot.

And he still.suported him and. helped him win election twice?

Abegi leave matter.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by orisa37: 5:24am On Feb 24, 2023
LET EMEFIELE SEND HIS E-NAIRA BILL TO NASS FOR AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.