Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome (27577 Views)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Japastic: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2023
But he has done it.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Lashist:

Call yourself igbo all you like. I don't doubt we have idiots in the igbo tribe. You have 100 or 1000 people you pay salaries but you stupidly still come online to troll and say stupid things daily...you should be ashamed of yourself if you don pass 40years cheesy. Your kids would surely feel embarrassed that you sound foolish daily on a faceless forum. A quick peek at the posts even shows you are such a sick old useless person. You insult people's parents anyhow and you still even supported Buhari government from 2015 up till now🤣🤣🤣. Old man abeg reduce your foolishness. Insulting people's parents won't you make you win arguments or win points

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi!

Peter Obi HAS LOST..

Go and drink sulphuric acid..

Do well to sit or even live rent free on my profile..

What matters is the TRUTH:

PEYR OBI CAN NEVER WIN!

My happiness is that all your vituperations against me doesn't change a thing..

Cry HARDER!

BLOODY LOSER!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Lashist:

Call yourself igbo all you like. I don't doubt we have idiots in the igbo tribe. You have 100 or 1000 people you pay salaries but you stupidly still come online to troll and say stupid things daily...you should be ashamed of yourself if you don pass 40years cheesy. Your kids would surely feel embarrassed that you sound foolish daily on a faceless forum. A quick peek at the posts even shows you are such a sick old useless person. You insult people's parents anyhow and you still even supported Buhari government from 2015 up till now🤣🤣🤣. Old man abeg reduce your foolishness. Insulting people's parents won't you make you win arguments or win points

I like and accept all you say to me..

The verdict :

PETER OBI HAS LOST..

KILL YOURSELF!!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by MasterShifu010(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Period007:
El Rufai said he will help them to exchange the old notes in CBN after election grin grin grin

This is a confirmation that they want to rig the election using their stashed old notes , then after elections, they help change it for them
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by georgeakins: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
He has already

Tinubu is not looking to buy votes in igboland or SS

It's the north, let's now see how northerners would leave theirs for him with his baggages

By February 27th you will rest.

Obi will lose woefully and Ibos will start shouting rigging

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by georgeakins: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2023
John4B:
Same buhari that refused to let MNK out of DSS net even after appeal court discharged and acquitted him. And some ppl here, out of hate were hailing him(buhari), the same set of ppl now are criticizing buhari for not obeying SC order. Wonderful! See, in life never rejoice over another man's misfortune, because what goes around comes around. Until will begin to see injury to one as injury to others Nigeria will remain where she is.

We are discussing serious issues, don't mention Mazi Kanu
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by engrchykae(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2023
mbahdi:
Clowns
He be like say I now live in a different country.come oyo state here we are happily spending it as if nothing is happening.we no dey go bank here.money wey no circulate na him u wun Carry dey go bank.we dey spend am within ourselves,u collect am I collect am another person collect am na so we take dey roll here......god punish apc and it's useless surporters
Nigerians are not wise.
They use ethnicity and fake religions to exploit us but the truth is that there is only one religion and that religion is elitism.
Next time babangida will celebrate his birthday,you will see the adherents of this religion.
Every politician across the country will come and dine together,no kafirs or infidels but all are one brotherhood of looters of our commonwealth.
If Tinubu had allowed osibanjo to go for president,it would have been easy.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Frankiss44(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Period007:
El Rufai said he will help them to exchange the old notes in CBN after election grin grin grin

Grandpa of yahoo Boys 😂
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by saysoo: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2023
salesbloo:

https://punchng.com/new-naira-buhari-cannot-overrule-supreme-court-order-ozekhome/
Animal. In this case Buhari can. This is a matter of national security.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by raymondinc(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2023
salesbloo:

https://punchng.com/new-naira-buhari-cannot-overrule-supreme-court-order-ozekhome/
Sir, so many mouths seems to get loosened now including yours. Was it okay when Nnamdi Kalu was discharged and acquitted yet still held in dss facility?
Is the supreme Court judge corrupt or not?
How come those who never participated in primaries are made the candidates to run for an elective positions?
Has the supreme Court failed in its duties or not?
Please Nigerians need answers.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Shedy204(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2023
Help me ask Mr president if the citizen complain say the 500 and 1000 note full politician hand?? We complain.no come use blues take spoil reggae
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Ambassadors: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2023
What is supreme about them. Take the loser give the winner, take the winner give the loser. Supreme corruption indeed.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Sermwell(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Ttalk:
This is a constitutional lawyer speaking, the one that is representing Nnamdi Kanu, I wonder what IPOBIANS turned Obidients is going to say to this.

But I trust they would deny anything and can even sacrifice their two eyes if that would make Tinubu fail.

I have never seen this type of hatred before
Why is your life all about Tinubu? Can't you think for yourself!

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by John4B: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2023
georgeakins:

We are discussing serious issues, don't mention Mazi Kanu

U are very senseless! Someone that his unlawful detention has been causing unrest in a particular region is not serious. Even after court of competent jurisdiction had discharge and acquitted him. As a result of that many lives and properties, including govt. facilities hv been destroyed, u said it's not serious because u are not from that part of d country. Buhari will not obey the sc order. U ppl can take ur ill gotten money to Kaduna to deposit.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Guyman01: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Lashist:
Urchins might be disappointed when they hear that Tinubu is now working for Peter Obi codedly cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Abeg have a little mercy on the Urchins
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Ikaeniyan0: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2023
lomprico:

He has the power to overide any order when it pertains to national security. Degree order #6. And that's what he used to hold back, el zakzaki, dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu.
Well, the case is between the FG and State Government in Court

We will know who's right between you and I as days go
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by georgeakins: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
John4B:

U are very senseless! Someone that his unlawful detention has been causing unrest in a particular region is not serious. Even after court of competent jurisdiction had discharge and acquitted him. As a result of that many lives and properties, including govt. facilities hv been destroyed, u said it's not serious because u are not from that part of d country. Buhari will not obey the sc order. U ppl can take ur ill gotten money to Kaduna to deposit.

You can kill yourselves in Ibo land, we don't care.
Obi can never win. It will be clear to all Ibos by February ending that no one will vote for Obi except his Ibo people. You can start your biafra agitation by February ending , but restrict your madness to Ibo land, please..

Mad people!
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by georgeakins: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2023
searchlight:
He's just deciving them so that he can buy their votes with expired money which they can't use after elections. Let's see if northerners are fools.

It is Ibos who bought fake Biafran passports from MASSOB leader, Uwazurike, that are fools.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Blackscorpion1j: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2023
But he has done it O...Abi what can be best describe as over rule like the broadcast of yesterday....
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by famology(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Thank you SAN. Zombiediots are always on the side of foolishness. Their only problem in life is Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Sermwell(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2023
tundeabib1:

Very terrible set of people. They are not objective in their criticism at all. Good numbers of them are in Lagos. Sadly enough, they can't go back home without bringing back urchins from their hometowns to overpopulate Lagos. Yet they think Tinubu is the cause of their woes. But they have governors in their region taking monthly allocation from federal purse and doing nothing. Obi was there before and didn't turn the state to Dubai. What magic can he do now? Senseless people.
The funny thing now is that you're not from Lagos but also migrated there like the Igbos grin

Even the Tinubu you're killing yourself for is not from Lagos grin cheesy. Na wa oo cheesy cheesy
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by famology(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2023
The results of the presidential election will change alot of things as far as this policy is concerned.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by henrysam(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2023
Period007:
the cbn will definitely reject it. El rufai will burn the money by himself. Am liking this jokes very amusing
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by joba4luv: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Fake SAN which supreme Court? The highest bidder supreme Court? Highest purchase supreme Court?
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by famology(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2023
georgeakins:

You can kill yourselves in Ibo land, we don't care.
Obi can never win. It will be clear to all Ibos by February ending that no one will vote for Obi except his Ibo people. You can start your biafra agitation by February ending , but restrict your madness to Ibo land, please..

Mad people!

Abi....
Those guys are animals
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2023
With the way APC members have been crying.
It seems buhari is doing some good stuff for democracy grin
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by kayevans: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2023
chiefolododo:
maybe next time , he has overruled this one

He cannot overrule himself

Lolsss. I dey tell you bro.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Onelove508: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

I hope you can produce everything you need, including TV , AC, textile, housing materials etc.

When the time to buy goods from other people in other states or country, Una eyes go open and you will understand the reason wey that money carry

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Go school go study Una go say na politicians Una wan follow.

They are using both old and new semiteniously. They will do external trade with the new it transfer.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by rolams(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
This one dey craz! Can supreme court rule over monetary policy. No!
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

I like and accept all you say to me..

The verdict :

PETER OBI HAS LOST..

KILL YOURSELF!!!!
We hear you old man INEC chairman...oldest in this forum🤣🤣🤣...our jobless ancestor that employed over 1000 of my agemates...please rest well cheesy
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lashist:

We hear you old man INEC chairman...oldest in this forum🤣🤣🤣...our jobless ancestor that employed over 1000 of my agemates...please rest well cheesy

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father wasUSELESS..

That's BONAFIDE and VIVID!
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by GerogeI(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
ogkreatives:

you don’t deserve to own a dog with your mentality. CIAO
Lol Adios!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.