Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,062 members, 7,852,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome (27576 Views)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by broadman20: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Adetayo1978 post=120977304][/quote]

Pain me how?

I'm I Tinubu or El Rufia who is complaining?

Have I gone to court?

I'm in the people breaking people's cars in anger at lagos rally?

What do you understand about pain here?

This is our FINEST MOMENTS.......

Stop talking about pain abeg.

God is only carefully exposing the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Mumu ozekome charge and bail lawyer

How many times has his client mnk has been freed by the court.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Ikaeniyan0: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2023
lomprico:

He has!
He does not have the power

He's not a dictator.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Michael6292: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari has veto power, and he has exercised it.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by GerogeI(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2023
ogkreatives:
L o L.

you no go fit feed the dog no worry
You no wan sell now, wetin concern you how i feed the dog after it has left your house.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by blackgold2018(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Period007:
El Rufai said he will help them to exchange the old notes in CBN after election grin grin grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣.. 419. And some fools will fall for it
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Geopex(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2023
clarocuzioo:
True. But the thing here is Buhari has been flouting courts orders prior to now, and Tinubu and his gang of urchins have been cheering him.

I once told MANNABBQBRILLS on this forum that the disregard for court orders and rulings by Buhari is a very terrible precedent for our democracy.

How has Tinubu cheering Buhari. Most of the yrs that Buhari had spent in power. Both of them are normally opposite each other. If u know u know. They did everything to sidelines Tinubu. The person that they didn't not allow to enter aso rock for yrs, how can that person offer Buhari advice and lot.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by pacespot(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Maybe someone needs to throw a bomb on this useless supreme court before they know how Nigerians are angry with them right now.

Did Nigerians vote for supreme court justices that they want to take over the country from the President?

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Ogunleti01: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2023
The joke of a president has been overruling court orders since time immemorial it is not new!
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by lomprico(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
He does not have the power

He's not a dictator.

He has the power to overide any order when it pertains to national security. Degree order #6. And that's what he used to hold back, el zakzaki, dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by sunray(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2023
pacespot:
Maybe someone needs to throw a bomb on this useless supreme court before they know how Nigerians are angry with them right now.

Did Nigerians vote for supreme court justices that they want to take over the country from the President?

Haba oga, with all our investments on democracy you said this? We asked for democracy which is based on 3 legs. There is no space for sentiments and emotions in rule of law.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by John4B: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Same buhari that refused to let MNK out of DSS net even after appeal court discharged and acquitted him. And some ppl here, out of hate were hailing him(buhari), the same set of ppl now are criticizing buhari for not obeying SC order. Wonderful! See, in life never rejoice over another man's misfortune, because what goes around comes around. Until will begin to see injury to one as injury to others Nigeria will remain where she is.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by seaenergy: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2023
salesbloo:

https://punchng.com/new-naira-buhari-cannot-overrule-supreme-court-order-ozekhome/

In this issue of Naira tussle, Buhari is the driver while CJN is conductor, CJN didn't see and will never see what Buhari saw before turning the steering to the other way.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by yom2(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2023
SavageResponse:
Country of confused people angry
really confused people
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Jack500: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2023
WibusJaga:

It is left for lawyers to argue on that, but Mr President has spoken & that's final for now. cheesy

Fact is, the new Naira policy has brought untold hardship to Nigerians but even the incompetent Buhari has seen that this hardship is only a child's play compared with the tragedy of allowing a drug lord & dementia-prone controversial character like Thïefnubu to become President.

In all, Buhari & APC government should be held responsible for all these suffering.
Tinubu that claimed he made Buhari president should also take the blame for gifting Nigerians an incompetent president.

&Anyone still planning to vote APC & Tinubu on the 25th is indirectly praying for God to continue his suffering. smiley

The only way for me to keep spending my old naira notes is to vote Tinubu.

I will vote Tinubu, so my money doesn't turn to paper

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
He has already

Tinubu is not looking to buy votes in igboland or SS

It's the north, let's now see how northerners would leave theirs for him with his baggages

You are just a PAINED GENERATIONAL LOSER..

Tinubu is your next President..

Adaka ragbukwa nne gi ebe ahu!

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Where were all these politicians when Buhari has been disobeying court orders?
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Lashist:
Urchins might be disappointed when they hear that Tinubu is now working for Peter Obi codedly cheesy grin

Local Miscreant juvenile like you always SPEWING INANITIES..

This Nairaland can have UNINTELLIGENT VACOUS KIDS..

Peter Obi has LOST already!

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Fucklove(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2023
chiefolododo:
maybe next time , he has overruled this one
grin grin grin grin
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Abbeytoy(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
He has already

Tinubu is not looking to buy votes in igboland or SS

It's the north, let's now see how northerners would leave theirs for him with his baggages

Igbo are not relevant in Nigeria politics, so he doesn't recognise them.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by backnbeta(f): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2023
WibusJaga:

It is left for lawyers to argue on that, but Mr President has spoken & that's final for now. cheesy

)
You are happy today because you think trampling on democracy will help increase your candidate's chances. But what you fail to think about is the aftermath of his dicta. The fact that you didn't speak up will haunt you because When there is oppression and dictatorship, by not speaking out, we lose our dignity.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Emmanuelellah: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2023
In this case Nigeria Judiciary system became "a wash.' They should just fold up. There's no need.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

Local Miscreant juvenile like you always SPEWING INANITIES..

This Nairaland can have UNINTELLIGENT VACOUS KIDS..

Peter Obi has LOST already!
Abeg get out with your several monikers...controlling creating monikers to troll while others are doing something useful with their lives
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by michoim(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Correct
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Taiggarr: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Lashist:

Abeg get out with your several monikers...controlling creating monikers to troll while others are doing something useful with their lives

You are a young FOOOOL..

I am old enough to be your father..

You were not born when I started out in life..

I have over 38 of your agemates that I pay salaries every month

Jukwa Ese!!!

If you were engaged enough,you'll understand the Dynamics..

Awum EZIGBOTE Onye IGBO..

Peter Obi CAN NOT WIN,even if he has my vote..

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Lashist(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

You are a young FOOOOL..

I am old enough to be your father..

You were not born when I started out in life..

I have over 38 of your agemates that I pay salaries every month

Jukwa Ese!!!

If you were engaged enough,you'll understand the Dynamics..

Awum EZIGBOTE Onye IGBO..

Peter Obi CAN NOT WIN,even if he has my vote..
Call yourself igbo all you like. I don't doubt we have idiots in the igbo tribe. You have 100 or 1000 people you pay salaries but you stupidly still come online to troll and say stupid things daily...you should be ashamed of yourself if you don pass 40years cheesy. Your kids would surely feel embarrassed that you sound foolish daily on a faceless forum. A quick peek at the posts even shows you are such a sick old useless person. You insult people's parents anyhow and you still even supported Buhari government from 2015 up till now🤣🤣🤣. Old man abeg reduce your foolishness. Insulting people's parents won't you make you win arguments or win points
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Dengoh(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Don't be like Buhari.

Always do the right thing at the right time.
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by Demurray: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2023
E go reach everybody if it hasn't already
The president that flouted many court orders is the one you guys are aexpecting to obey it this time, nay!, it can't be.
E go reach everybody if it hasn't already
Re: New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome by FireUpNow(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Don't always listen and follow what these men say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedu Okpalanma, DG Of #istandwithbuhari Resigns / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.