Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... (610 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... by Starpius: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2023
My worst Valentine’ – Man says after girlfriend walked out on him during proposal (Video)

A young man has shared a video of how his girlfriend broke his heart on Valentine’s Day when he organised a romantic proposal.

He took her to a restaurant where he made arrangment with the management to design the floor with roses and forming a heart.

The loverboy went down on his knees inside the heart-shaped rose petals and brought out a ring to ask for his babe’s hand in marriage.

She was shook by the proposal and immediately stepped back when she saw him falling on one knee.

However, she was hesitant to say Yes, so employees of the establishment and customers were persuaded him to accept.

After moments of what seemed like a low-toned quarrel, she dropped the flowers her boyfriend gave her and stormed out of the building.
Click link below to Watch the video 👇👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/my-worst-valenti…g-proposal-video/

Re: My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... by gasparpisciotta: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2023
See your life after kneeling to propose.

Men don’t kneel to propose

1 Like

Re: My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... by TradingGod: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2023
The girl left the foolish simp on his knees and went to fvck an alpha that evening cool

1 Like

Re: My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... by phorget(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2023
That was a SIMPle man!
It's so unfortunate that in time of peace weak men are born but in time of war strong men are born. It seems Nigerian men are so much in peace within their mind and they've become weaklings. Why would you knee down to propose? Simply get her pregnant and allow her decide if she's keeping the baby or not... undecided
Re: My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... by kelspinall(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2023
kneeling down to propose funny and childish,mine may come after hitting and re-hitting it well...

simp...go ask men of the old how the proposed... Strong men,real men

(1) (Reply)

At what point did you realize that your Relationship Was About To End. / Who Is Your Fantasy? / Please I Need Your Sincere Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.