Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,193 members, 7,845,930 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter (3557 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter by LoveUdie: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
#SEX ADDICT: a wealthy Nigerian parents Pays Man N180k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A S £x Addict..
Do you think the solution to sex addicts is to contract someone for satisfaction or seek medical attention?
For more gist visit... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com
Re: A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter by Shalommy(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chaii... This matter get weight. Wahala dey!

1 Like

Re: A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
I go nack her tire with my BigBlackPreek
Re: A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter by Dshocker(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
LoveUdie:
#SEX ADDICT: a wealthy Nigerian parents Pays Man N180k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A S £x Addict..
Do you think the solution to sex addicts is to contract someone for satisfaction or seek medical attention?
For more gist visit... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com

This system of blogging won't help your career nor the blog.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter by SeeItSayIt: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
MUMU, your friend's destiny has been exchanged. If it's just to satisfy her sexual urge, why can't he arrange them for legal marriage? Then attach that sexual condition, to ensure your friend always satisfy his daughter without complain.

2 Likes

Re: A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter by Kemizie(f): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
The wahala too much ooo

Well, are you looking to reverse your High BP in just 90 day without consuming any drugs?

Click the link in my signature to learn more
Re: A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter by Christiansimon: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Well Na Her Own Wahala be That
Re: A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter by Bigseven(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
May God not give us such family. Allah ya raba mu da jaraba.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) / Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) / Romantic Text Messages I Can Send My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.