Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) (3559 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Prostitute Orangutan Chained To Bed, Shaved Daily & Forced To Have Sex With Men / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Glimpsetv: 1:37am On Aug 17, 2023
A beautiful lady expresses astonishment as an orangutan romantically interacts with her during a photoshoot session at Safari World Bangkok.

The orangutan playfully grabs her boobs from behind and strikes a pose with her, causing the lady to blush profusely. At one point, the orangutan takes hold of the lady's hand and affectionately kisses the back of her palm.

The humorous animal is spotted giving the lady a peck on her cheek, playfully taking on the role of her boyfriend. The orangutan is seen having a great time, posing in various styles while capturing pictures with the beautiful lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4kZX1ZI0E0

Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Glimpsetv: 1:43am On Aug 17, 2023
This Orangutan really thought he was my man," says the lady, as she blushes.

Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by TemplarLandry: 3:09am On Aug 17, 2023
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Orishirishi (wetin pesin nuh go see?)
She's definitely enjoying the attention.
With the expression on her face, I bet her box is already twitching.

Anyway, I dedicate β€œPESIN” by Dremo feat. Jerry Shaffer and Dj. YK Mule to this randy orangutan. Great jam!

4 Likes

Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 3:20am On Aug 17, 2023
That's an old video.
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Gadafii: 4:36am On Aug 17, 2023
They will pay huge sum for a photo op with orangutan to handle/handle them, but charge sons of man for the same handling and handling, this gender moo moo gan

If this orangutan had money, many of them will suckkk his preek and let him cum inside of them

14 Likes

Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Rebuke: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2023
What the heck! I can never allow my woman to have that kinda moment with an animal. I am sorry but this is irritating.

See the boldness of the animal sef. Lol
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by illicit(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Nothing concern that Orangutan

Orangutan just wan knack

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Zonefree(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Two animals.

Please which of them is the "Beautiful lady"? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2023
If you don't know this particular Orangutan has held more boobs than any man alive, then you're not familiar with it πŸ˜‚

Even Dr 90210 doesn't come close to this featπŸ†
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Alchemy528: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2023
That's her life why was it even posted
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Blazebond(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Why is it always this same animal in Thailand all the time? This women are purposely sexualizing this animal and this is wrong,if it where men doing this to a female orangutan I bet all hell will have been let loose.

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Orishirishi (wetin pesin nuh go see?)
She's definitely enjoying the attention.
With the expression on her face, I bet her box is already twitching.

Anyway, I dedicate β€œPESIN” by Dremo feat. Jerry Shaffer and Dj. YK Mule to this randy orangutan. Great jam!

why you steal Righteousness font🀣🀣🀣
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Charismatic107: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2023
They look alike grin
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Charismatic107: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2023
Gadafii:
They will pay huge sum for a photo op with orangutan to handle/handle them, but charge sons of man for the same handling and handling, this gender moo moo gan

If this orangutan had money, many of them will suckkk his preek and let him cum inside of them
Bros you get bad mouth o
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Goldenboy01(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=125163407] Brutality !!!
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Women are sex object. What did you think
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Anny69: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2023
I love simians so much especially orangutans. But if an orangutan should hold my boobs... angry angry
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by lascos912(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
wetin you go do
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Human orangutan
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by JimmySwaggart(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Me: Orangutan, did you like what you see?
Orangutan: who no like better thing.
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by FreeSpirited: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Shes enjoying it, wont be surpised shes already wet fantasizing rubbish....women are problem to this world
They are the ones making it difficult for me to focus on God...problem sinful gender

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by fineberry(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na monkey turn to do abi, human being don tire her.
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by blaquemyc: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Small time now, she will give birth to something weird.
Re: Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos) by Rebuke: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
blaquemyc:
Small time now, she will give birth to something weird.

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

Ta Ta Ta Tasha Trending / Can Albinos Lead A Normal Social Life Just Like Any Other Person? / What Is The Difference Between Dating Someone And Going Out With Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.