Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. (6727 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals How His Wife Made Him Commit Adultery / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by SpearofGod(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
It's no longer news that adultery is now a major problem plaguing marriages today. The news, however, is the exponential increase it has assumed. In the registry where I work in Port Harcourt, we receive at least 10 cases of divorce every week, 8 of which are as a result of the wife committing adultery. This is why it's pertinent to take this info seriously so as to avoid anything or anyone that may lead you to break your marriage tomorrow.
Aside the fact that a lot of women fall for monetary and gifts inducement, though not all, other ways to identify a woman who will likely commit adultery or presently indulging in the act are as follow:

1. A Woman That Easily Gets Bored: Any woman that easily get bored is likely to commit adultery with a man that can give her fun in that state of boredom. That's why you find so many married women sleeping with younger men and still get the men paid after sex. This is not because they don't love their husbands; they just want fun and pleasurable means to extinguish their boredom.

2.A Woman With A Low Self-esteem: A woman with a very low self-esteem will easily be attracted to any man that flatters her with praises irrespective of the man's status or moral inclinations. A lady whose husband is a medical doctor once confessed to me her she fell for her husband's driver simply because the guy is always singing her praise and she eventually slept with him severally. A young lady I once dated with the intention of getting married to cheated on me with a road side mechanic apprentice. When I asked her why she did it, her response was that, my level of education was making her to feel that she was not good enough for me and that she has to settle for a person of her class.

3. A Woman That Fears Or Hates Being A Lone: This one is very crucial for new husbands whose nature of job keep them away from their wives. Any woman that hates being alone would easily be bedded by any man that can provide companionship whenever her husband is not around. Most women see sex as a worthy reward to a man that keeps them company.

4. A Woman That Enjoys Visiting Neighbors: From observations, I come to realize that most adulterous acts are committed by neighbors. When a woman easily enters a neighbor's house who happens to be a male, to watch TV programs, adultery is inevitable.

5. A Woman Who Enjoys Night Movement: Any lady that sees nothing wrong with night movements is a potential adulterer. A virtuous woman is always cautious of herself and her surrounding. Her fear towards rapists always make her avoid being outside her home at odd hours. But you see those loose cannons, they are ready for anything. They believe you can't do anything to them other than sex. Flee from such women.

6. A Woman Who Has Cheats As Close Friends: Women in this category will hardly see anything wrong with cheating on one's partner. Unfortunately, majority of ladies today fall within this group. Guys, open your eyes before it's too late.

7. A Woman That Keeps Male As Close Friends: If your fiancee is keeping a male friend, tell her to put an end to such friendship or you quit the relationship. If she insists on keeping the male friend, then walk away for your peace of mind. 98% of these male friends are actually side guys.

8. A Woman That Always Like Partying: You can hardly please ladies that are party freak. These ones will give anything to be on the spotlight.

9. A Woman That Acts Awkwardly At The Sight Or Hearing The Name Of A Particular Male: When a woman in serious relationship acts awkwardly or feel unease whenever a particular guy is within her vicinity or whenever she behaves awkwardly at the hearing of a particular guy's name, just have it mind that she has either had a relationship with the guy or she is secretly seeing him.

10. A Woman That Posts Emotionally Disturbing Headlines On Social Media, Especially Facebook: Guys, please take this very serious because this is newest way through which cheating women express their dilemmas. When married women or ladies in serious relationships make posts on Facebook such as: "I'M CONFUSED, GOD HELP ME", "LORD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME", "HOW DO I OVERCOME THIS?" , "I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE, LORD", " SATAN GET BEHIND ME", " MEN WILL NEVER STOP", " IS IT GOOD TO CHEAT?", etc, know that they are seeing a male secretly and are looking for ways to unburden themselves from the guilt feelings or seeking validations for their actions.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by bewla(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ikelebe
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Innomama7(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Drop d items make I take see front grin
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Geniuelander: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Ikamandoncome: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tell us.
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Aklee4994(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pressure everywhere...this gonna go long way if If old layers Dey logical in there thinking 💭
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by SmartGadgetz: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
If she dey play rema or starboy song forget it, she will cheat.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Forget that story, there are very few married women that can't be banged if you're determined grin
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Stawner16(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
1) If she breathes.... there you have it, gents wink

11 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Goodlady(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
SpearofGod:
It's no longer news that adultery is now a major problem plaguing marriages today. The news, however, is the exponential increase it has assumed. In the registry where I work in Port Harcourt, we receive at least 10 cases of divorce every week, 8 of which are as a result of the wife committing adultery. This is why it's pertinent to take this info seriously so as to avoid anything or anyone that may lead you to break your marriage tomorrow.
Aside the fact that a lot of women fall for monetary and cash inducement, though not all, other ways to identify a woman who will likely commit adultery or presently indulging in the act are as follow:
How do you identify a man with adultery cos I v identified you

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by rowland545(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is spot on....broke up with a girl recently bcus she needed constant validation of her looks....I knew from then she is not for the keep

15 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Countersam(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
SpearofGod:
Aside the fact that a lot of women fall for monetary and cash inducement, though not all, other ways to identify a woman who will likely commit adultery or presently indulging in the act are as follow:

1. A Woman That Easily Gets Bored: Any woman that easily get bored is likely to commit adultery with a man that can give her fun in that state of boredom. That's why you find so many married women sleeping with younger men and still get the men paid after sex. This is not because they don't love their husbands; they just want fun and pleasurable means to extinguish their boredom.

2.A Woman With A Low Self-esteem: A woman with a very low self-esteem will easily be attracted to any man that flatters her with praises irrespective of the man's status or moral inclinations. A lady whose husband is a medical doctor once confessed to me her she fell for her husband's driver simply because the guy is always singing her praise and she eventually slept with him severally. A young lady I once dated with the intention of getting married to cheated on me with a road side mechanic apprentice. When I asked her why she did it, her response was that, my level of education was making her to feel that she was not good enough for me and that she has to settle for a person of her class.

3. A Woman That Fears Or Hates Being A Lone: This one is very crucial for new husbands whose nature of job keep them away from their wives. Any woman that hates being alone would easily be bedded by any man that can provide companionship whenever her husband is not around. Most women see sex as a worthy reward to a man that keeps them company. To be continued....

Thank God my wife marks X to these 3....
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
A covetous and insatiable woman undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by flokii: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Any lady that joined cult can't be faithful to one man.. same with the ones that roll with bad gangs, runs girls etc.

Any lady that loves attention and is always online on SM is a cheat.. no jokes.

Last but not the least.. any unintelligent person (be it male or female) will cheat. Intelligent people understand commitment but the stupld ones just want to get under skirts or chop gb0la of different sizes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by grafixdon: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brilliant

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by VinnyBaba: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wow!!! shocked

So much Truths in one Post! 🤔👍👍

If you are a Man, married to a Beautiful woman, Watch her well o.

Don't You ever Loseguard oo! sad

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by VinnyBaba: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Hahahaha.

Wizzy Boy, make we dance
Daddy Yo, make we dance
StarBoy, make we dance..
Daddy Yo, make we dance.😀😂😂

I want to invest in your Body oo
I want to invest in my money o.
I like bad boys and you, Yeah
Bad Boys, and you, yeah.

Lolss. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by JoeRizzla(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Definitely right especially number 1
A woman that easily get bored easily most of the time is because her dopamine level has decreased due to the amount of men that has mount her, all these " hook up girls " falls in this category because of the number of men and flashy rides, hotel rooms they have seen through out the business, so they get bored after a short time in a real-time relationship.

This would make it had for them to be excited for a long time in a relationship, or her boyfriend isn't able to live up to expectations of her previous 'runs girl career'.
I noticed this allot in a lot of girls even in their early twenties too.

Too much shayo no good sha

17 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Sniper101(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
I like adulterous wives grin
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
You forgot a materialistic wife.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Nehyooh(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
One of the reasons I quit my relationship with a lady last year, all those empty promises songs full her head. I do imagine how she'll be my wife and my children will be hearing such songs from her mouth as their mother, God forbid !

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Rexymania(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Women are like headache, marry your own and start drinking paracetamol

You woman will fall under one of these categories Sha, but that doesn't mean we won't have children.... It's very important
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by udede(m): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2023
women from one particular state in Igbo land......... You cannot stop them from cheating. It's impossible. Even if she is a "reverend sister"

Before you judge me, I'm an igbo man and i live in igbo land but more than that, i married from there. (in the past)

Othe tribes and states have there own basket case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2023
udede:
A woman from one particular state in Igbo land......... You can not stop her from cheating. It's impossible.

Before you judge me, I'm an igbo man and i live in igbo land

Imo or Anambra state I guess grin
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by DMCA: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Nia69:
You forgot a materialistic wife.

Like you wey the do '6.9' already cool
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by padi94(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2023
I agree with all of them, even the once you didn't mention cos all women can cheat only a microscopic few are above board. Especially young women of today.

Time and circumstances or opportunity can make them cheat

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by TheChameleon: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2023
udede:
women from one particular state in Igbo land......... You cannot stop them from cheating. It's impossible. Even if she is a "reverend sister"

Before you judge me, I'm an igbo man and i live in igbo land but more than that, i married from there. (in the past)

Which state. Please ? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by TheChameleon: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2023
grin
Re: How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. by Joeyfizzo: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2023
So true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.