Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,909 members, 7,852,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48835 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by speakitnigeria1: 4:32am On Feb 18, 2023
They were just trying to be nice in their submission that is why they are saying he was ill advice when it is obvious that that guy demonically wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by BigIyanga: 4:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Yeye.. but they supported GMB when he removed the chief justice of the supreme court lol
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Cantonese: 5:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Keyamo must be fired for his public comment against the president who is his boss.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/naira-swap-policy-your-action-can-lead-to-anarchy-festus-keyamo-slams-buhari-on-national-tv-video/

While soldiers were trying to disperse rioters at Redemption Camp Car Park C and Mowe , Four people died. Personally, I saw the lifeless body of the young lady that died at Car Park C . It was in the evening at Mowe market on my way to Lagos the IBO traders and Yoruba market women were discussing about those that died at Mowe because they know them.

Please, nairalanders, I beg for forgiveness. I have been the most vocal person on nairaland defending the government that NOBODY DIED at LEKKI TOLLGATE. Now, I know that PEOPLE DIED at LEKKI TOLLGATE. I regret all my action in defence of government. I saw a lifeless body of the young lady, I saw the guardian and the sympathizers.

I also saw those who were mourning those that died at Mowe. I now believed many people actually died at Lekki Tollgate. May God forgive me in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Cantonese: 5:07am On Feb 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.

Chai, na so e pain you reach. No very you hear. No be to only deliver Tinubu, na to born am as pikin.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 5:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Jalinspy:
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.
Tinubu sege... Abeg na Tinubu dey cry or masses or na Tinubu dey protest for street go tell insurance company this you are saying
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Cantonese:
Keyamo must be fired for his public comment against the president who is his boss.

Keyamo is a Lawyer and SAN before he became a Minister. His loyalty is to the Law before the President. In Law, the INTEGRITY of the Judiciary must be protected.

The President SWORE to an Oath STANDING before the Chief Justice of the Federation who administered the Swearing in Ceremony. The President broke the Oath by making announcement contrary to ruling of the Court.

It is only in nomadic kingdom a President will give executive order on a matter before the Supreme Court. He swore to an Oath before the Chief Justice of the Federation who is the Head of the Supreme Court to abide by the Constitution, he now went to give a National Broadcast less than 24 hours to override Supreme Court injunction. The LAW must revolt against him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 18, 2023
JOemmy:

Buhari might have just 3 months in office but still have the executive powers to change anything before leaving. Nobody actually hate ur tinibu most nigerians are only fighting for their future and that of their unborn generations.

Tinubu represents the best option for the future of Nigerians and their generations unborn but you and others just do not see this because of ethnic, political, religious or sectional bias you cannot discern let alone acknowledge and address.

Below are the positions of Tinubu and Buhari respectively. Which is best for your future and that of your generations unborn? You tell me.

If you're from the SS , for example, your best interests are served by Buhari's imperialist stance devoted to a strong, dictatorial, undemocratic and controlling centre and not Tinubu who wants devolution of power that puts you and your future generations in charge of your own affairs administratively and empowers you to control your resources?

The problem is that Nigerians have been enslaved and oppressed for so long they no longer realize they cannot think like free and liberated folks anymore. Instead most of you now defend your oppressors and support them electorally to subjugate you and your generations unborn for longer.

Guy, not all those oppressed or enslaved want to be free. It is also common for the oppressed and enslaved to reject freedom and an end to enslavement to even insist they must remain with and under the control of those who oppress or have taken them captive.

That deplorable situation is described as Stockholm Syndrome. You lot can xontinue to blindly endure with it and even con yourselves into accepting it but, as you do here, but Yorubas will be free of it sooner rather than later.

That is why our leaders started the agitation below in 2021 and long before elections were upon us.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Favourchris(f): 5:17am On Feb 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

I like what am seeing, this confusion will break the block vote from the north. Una think say una wise… una eye go clear
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by NECO1998: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Na lie. Buhari is doing well!
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ossrojustice(m): 6:27am On Feb 18, 2023
I laugh in Edo language, don't worry Las Las na everybody go still suffer am just the same way we are enjoying now
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

Once Tinubu enters aso rock, Nnamdi Kanu is a gonner

Simon ekpa will be brought back to Nigeria to govern the eastern region

I promise
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:
I differ on that sir. I work in the judiciary and understand how bad Buhari has fared. Only Buhari us to be held accountable, not Tinubu cos he's not the one helping him to collect salary.
It's Buhari that gave Emefiele go ahead with new bote that you gimakon is suffering from. If you hate Tinubu personally, deal with him at the polls and not by blaming him.for Nigeria's woes

I cannot hate him for being a creation of GOD. I hate his greed and what makes him think he can put a full grown military man inside his pocket. I hate that he did Land grabbing against the Igbos. Plus I also hate that he publicly Denigrates the igbo tribe for no justified reasons whatsoever.
This is where i have problems with him.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

That's because it's not serving thier interest, again politics remains a game of interest, if buhari is not supporting Tinubu as you've said, then I believe he knows something you and I don't. It's June 12 oga not may 29th. And I really doubt Tinubu's chances come next week
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ronalmagic10(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

How Tinubu want take enter Aso Rock, that one wey no fit even stand straight talk less of waka straight😅😂🤣

Don't worry, even if na to use wheelbarrow push him inside
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by chrisblack1234: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2023
I never believed this..keyamu festus of all people ..lol..he is tired of supporting buhari..lol..drama,plenty for APC ooo..or is this not keyamu..he said buhari is the best president Nigeria will ever produce, we still waiting sha..lol
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by peedeeasobie(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

Once Tinubu enters aso rock, Nnamdi Kanu is a gonner

Simon ekpa will be brought back to Nigeria to govern the eastern region

I promise

Stop writing when drunk or asleep
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't worry, even if na to use wheelbarrow push him inside

Na inside your village you go push am go make he be your village head
MC Oluomo go be head of security
Say Amen😆
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Rightmindset: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

You Obi fans make me laugh. Get it into your head that this is above Obi level. South West and North are his electoral nadir so stop shaking small yansh up and down where big Ikebes are.

This is between Tinubu and Atiku. It was going to be a straight and easy win for a popular Tinubu if he is running under a united and focused APC ruling Party.

Yet Buhari had started the internal weakening and sabotage of the APC even from the Edo election when Obi's intention to run for President was not even knon 100% so do not make this about your inconsequential and hopeless messiah.

Buhari does not want Tinubu to win because he is the strongest, bravest most defiant and most independent-minded Southerner who would go there as per long-avoided reforms that can accelerate the growth and development of Nigeria.

The hawks in Buhari's cabal have somehow convinced Buhari that all Tinubu will do in power will harm the North immensely. That is what is at play here so stop dreaming of any gains for the loser and coward you support. This is not his level.

Walahi you make me laugh seriously. However you choose to look at it, truth is the intention of Tinubu is not for the good of the country. Tinubu bought his way to emerge the flagbearer and looking at his antecedents including criminal records, he's no way qualified to lead a nation. Now tell me, having these negative odds against Tinubu, if the next president must come from the south, who do you think will that be? Bro, start to prepare the outfit you'll put on during Peter Obi's inauguration on May 29th. The massess have already endorsed him. May be you are the only one left outside the train.

God has a way of doing His things and answering prayers. Nigerians seriously prayed against this government and party. It's no surprise that God is answering our prayers. Holy Ghost has taken over Buhari and the cabal. God be praised!
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Emmani360(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2023
It's now all of them know that the federal government is not above the law because this one directly affects them
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by benjaminlawson(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Kayamo, the food don't finish in Buhari's table, it is now time to criticise him and to jump to another table for more food. Thank you for where you have brought Nigeria to, the time of pay back has reached, and God will fully pay you back for all suffering you people subjected us to.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by JOemmy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

Tinubu represents the best option for the future of Nigerians and their generations unborn but you and others just do not see this because of ethnic, political, religious or sectional bias you cannot discern let alone acknowledge and address.

Below are the positions of Tinubu and Buhari respectively. Which is best for your future and that of your generations unborn? You tell me.

If you're from the SS , for example, your best interests are served by Buhari's imperialist stance devoted to a strong, dictatorial, undemocratic and controlling centre and not Tinubu who wants devolution of power that puts you and your future generations in charge of your own affairs administratively and empowers you to control your resources?

The problem is that Nigerians have been enslaved and oppressed for so long they no longer realize they cannot think like free and liberated folks anymore. Instead most of you now defend your oppressors and support them electorally to subjugate you and your generations unborn for longer.

Guy, not all those oppressed or enslaved want to be free. It is also common for the oppressed and enslaved to reject freedom and an end to enslavement to even insist they must remain with and under the control of those who oppress or have taken them captive.

That deplorable situation is described as Stockholm Syndrome. You lot can xontinue to blindly endure with it and even con yourselves into accepting it but, as you do here, but Yorubas will be free of it sooner rather than later.

That is why our leaders started the agitation below in 2021 and long before elections were upon us.

Nigerians will be far better safe without tinibu why should you expect nigerians to believe and trust a man that imposed and packaged buhari to them as their messiah? Every nigerian knows that they are in a far worser state than they were seven yrs ago so anyone still campaigning for tinibu to rescue and liberate nigeria after being the mastermind that created this mess we all found ourselves today is not only suffering from the worst form of stockhom syndrome but also a very dangerous person that deserves public lynching.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by slimjohn2k5: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
descartes400:

Can you give instances of El-Rufai disobedience of Supreme Court judgement?

https://www.nairaland.com/7574623/cash-policy-hypocrisy-10-times
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's well with our President.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Aarenaija: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
This Keyamo should have been sacked by now if we have an active president. While I don't support the President on the currency policy 100percent, he should not come to public to talk about his boss in that manner as a cabinet minister
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by moodyguy: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....
How is Buhari trying to stop Tinubu?...please explain
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Goke7: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Aarenaija:
This Keyamo should have been sacked by now if we have an active president. While I don't support the President on the currency policy 100percent, he should not come to public to talk about his boss in that manner as a cabinet minister

Kenyamo has nothing to lose, it's just few months to May 29. He also has a life outside politics which is his law profession
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Morphinne: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
amuwo1980:

No nusreddeeen am crying I know what these isis they recruited into the Nigerian army will do with u guys, you know they think ur brand of Islam is counterfeit, they are supposed to shoot at sight , buhari is now a dictator lol am amused
Nedu, don’t cry and do you now see why I already presumed that you’re just another airhead? I think the main criteria to becoming an Obidient is to be grossly stupid beyond measure grin you just assumed I’m a Muslim because I’m not supporting Peteru? Anyways, I am a Christian and also a Muslim and a fervent Ogun worshippper, this is to tell you that here in Yoruba land, there’s no such thing as a Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim and every effort to use that to divide us has already failed before being conceived. Mugudeen
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by amuwo1980: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Morphinne:

Nedu, don’t cry and do you now see why I already presumed that you’re just another airhead? I think the main criteria to becoming an Obidient is to be grossly stupid beyond measure grin you just assumed I’m a Muslim because I’m not supporting Peteru? Anyways, I am a Christian and also a Muslim and a fervent Ogun worshippper, this is to tell you that here in Yoruba land, there’s no such thing as a Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim and every effort to use that to divide us has already failed before being conceived. Mugudeen
Idiotic genes are clearly transmitted to you by the floatsam that parturiate you , if am nedu u are a jihadist using ur own logic , I don’t give a rat tail if u are even alive or not , just don’t come here to air ur putrid opinion, we want good not bad and I don’t care who u support
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Morphinne: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
amuwo1980:

Idiotic genes are clearly transmitted to you by the floatsam that parturiate you , if am nedu u are a jihadist using ur own logic , I don’t give a rat tail if u are even alive or not , just don’t come here to air ur putrid opinion, we want good not bad and I don’t care who u support
Save your tears Nedu grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.