Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,009 members, 7,852,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48846 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:

That's not true

True for naturalized citizens...
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
JOemmy:
Buhari might just sack this unstable man why is he opposing and criticizing his boss?

When will you people begin using the brain God gave you that happens to be free to use?

Is it not obvious to you they all likely have a pact to fight Buhari knowing he cannot sack, jail and bully everyone while having only three months to go before handing over?

It isn't rocket science na. Jeez. It is only you people who hate Tinubu, and are desperate to see Buhari dictatorially scheme him out, who do not realize that Mr.President has left it too late.

He has one foot out of the door and his position is considerably weakened because of this.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Morphinne: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
amuwo1980:

You are the senseless one here , don’t worry they are about to deploy troops to hot beds and this shoot at sight
Nedu don’t cry cheesy
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Then ask Tinubu to stop wailing and win let's see

kcnwaigbo:

Make Tinubu win how own elections fess.Much easier for the APC to win a Senate election than for Tinubu to win the presidency

You seems too obsessed with Tinubu for a neutral/reasonable conversation

PDP, labor party, G5, and NNPC only have a chance at the presidency by teaming up, which they are obviously too pompous to do

Tinubu will beat them silly with all this their multi dimensional split/faction

Can labor party boast of defeating PDP? Can PDP boast of defeating labor party? Can NNPP beat labor part? While such argument is going on , APC will run away with the victory
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Morphinne: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fidelarinze9:

Tinubu will not be president, stop insulting people for nothing.
I’ve heard Chigoze, will you stop crying now ?
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by lozanni(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari has his eyes on history and might not necessarily be for or against any particular Presidential aspirant.
If he is able to conduct a very free and fair election, devoid of vote buying, then his status as a true democrat and an international statesman will be established in the minds of Nigerians and among the comity of nations.
The above will cause the AU, EU and the UN to give him assignments concerning mediation, peace and conflict resolutions involving nations or intra ethnic groups in different nations.
No one can fault him for having such noble aims.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
The anarchy Tinubu and his cohorts seek will only destroy them permanently not Buhari . When they instigate people to burn down public properties they should realize Buhari has no property for the mobs to burn but rather them that invested in property acquisition . Let us all support Buhari in his quest to give Nigeria a truly fair election.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Walai:
The power too much be that

I just read that law again, it only applies to Naturalized citizens...
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Ballack1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=MikoB post=120997871]I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....
If the election is free and fair ,nothing will happen if Atiku wins
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by cliqtips: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=120997610dictator at the moment. [/quote]

Oh... he's a dictator now ?

That's interesting

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by LastProphet: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

Is the person in asshole rock buhari?

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
It's suprising really how they are now all up against their darling daddy simply because of his address yesterday.

I know the vulture griller would be in sifia pains now.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nonexisting1: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.
Thank you very much. They are all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by chiedozie198100: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
is it not obvious to all that the person in aso rock is not buhari?
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by slimjohn2k5: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
descartes400:

Can you give instances of El-Rufai disobedience of Supreme Court judgement?

https://allafrica.com/stories/200806050169.html
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
lozanni:

Buhari has his eyes on history and might not necessarily be for or against any particular Presidential aspirant.
If he is able to conduct a very free and fair election, devoid of vote buying, then his status as a true democrat and an international statesman will be established in the minds of Nigerians and among the comity of nations.
The above will cause the AU, EU and the UN to give him assignments concerning mediation, peace and conflict resolutions involving nations or intra ethnic groups in different nations.
No one can fault him for having such noble aims.

Some of you are as dishonest as the leaders you hypocritically attack daily. What has free and fair election got to do with man-made fuel scarcity, the worst in recent history, Nigerians are groaning under?
How much have Nigerians lost buying black market fuel? Do you have any compassion at all?

How is free and fair election related with the horrendous free fall of the Naira against the world major trading currencies, that caused the worst Nigerian inflation in recent memory and destroyed
many Nigerian businesses and SME? Are you sympathetic at all to the many Nigerians affected who have lost livelihood and dignity?

Do you know Emefiele crazy and totally dubious explanation for that horrendous crash of Naira he caused? He blames it on Nigerians relocating abroad on post-grad visa !!!

All these acts of direct sabotage and sleaze have been going on for a while and you simplistically talk of "free and fair elections"? Are you in Nigeria at all or on Mars?

Buhari's many actions shows he is directly trying to cause electoral disaffection against the APC to stop Tinubu so Atiku, his fellow Fulani, wins. Logically and factually as simple as that.

That unprecedented callous and wicked act, unseen in Nigeria's history, is what all APC leaders, including those who did not even care for Tinubu previously, are fighting Buhari over.

Not this vote-buying crap cobbled together to decieve simpletons into believing Buhari is after "free and fair election".

APC leaders are very angry because they know Buhari is deliberately and callously trying to turn Nigerians against them. The evidence is there and numerous. Keep ignoring them if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Rightmindset: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
May God continue to put confusion among APC members and gangsterism. Evil party. It's obvious you guys are losing the election.

The devil has been defeated. Praise God.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by UNDFTD: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
It's bad enough that one lacks moral principles but it's even worse when one speaks from both sides of his mouth. Festus Keyamo is the same fool that's constantly trumpeting Presidiot B0K0HARI's failed policies irrespective of how anti-people they are. He has this air of arrogance about him as if he's a dabster on policy matters but in reality, he's NOTHING but a dabbler! His boss, the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, Presidiot B0K0HARI, is the same brain-dead idiot that has defied all court orders before now but he saw nothing wrong with that for a man who claims to stand for the rule of law. This man needs to be ashamed of himself!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Rightmindset: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

You see how God has fought the battle stresslessly for Peter Obi? Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by davidl7: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
God you are faithful, APC is now causing problem for APC!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by famology(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
These are men with balls.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ferking(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Corruption is simpling fighting back using every measures including supreme Court,but God will use the president to win this fight against corruption. God bless president Buhari on this. Please my lovely president Buhari, don't give up on this fight oh, they must not win us. My emotions is on this case oh

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Hpesoj: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:

LOL. Small gunshot now everybody will run kitakita. For the sake of the innocents, the country will not go down ashes.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by VULCAN(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hahahaha.

When a child is talking, it's not hard to know.

Continue in your delusion.

Buhari has struck the killer blow and Tinubu's presidential bid is dead.

Like a fowl the body is still jerking around the nation but the head has been cut off.

That head is rigging.

All the govs crying are the ones who stockpiled billions to rig the elections either in their favour of that of their candidates.

Now they are seeing the end of their evil hopes before their very eyes.

Thank God.

N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:

Exactly not Atiku a thieving crook replacing his maladroit tribesman.If they know what’s good for them they’d quietly relinquish power to the south.how can we have another northern presidency after Buhari’s 8 years isn’t that witchcraft?
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by mrksquare: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:

If Atiku wins nothing will happen. He will be sworn in as your president. The country will go down in aches because Emilokan loses election? That you are in a faceless forum do not give you the liberty to make such inflammatory statement.

I could tell you are from the south west. Nigeria do not start and end with the South west. And the south west isn't the overlord in the south.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by searchlight: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.
Do not cry rigging or that Buhari is destroying democracy when the chips are down.

It is only a tinubu miscreants like you that think that Buhari has no power to influence this election

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by skyblue4real(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
If truly this man is serious, he should resign so as to serve as a protest.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Igbojew:
yes Igbos are perfect tribe in Nigeria cos they always sees what other Nigerians fail to see because of hatred they have against Igbos.We all knows how Igbos warned Nigerians about Buhari and impeding doom but Nigerians got blinded because of hatred they have against Igbos and sane thing is playing again in the person of Tinubu and some tribes especially are blindly support Tinubu because of tribalism and religion but God forbid Tinubu wining president because Buhari disaster will be child's play where Tinubu is...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1586367112976769024?t=gS01hLaMyeSkUrm58FRjmg&s=09

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by searchlight: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

Once Tinubu enters aso rock, Nnamdi Kanu is a gonner

Simon ekpa will be brought back to Nigeria to govern the eastern region

I promise
Hahahaha little calm down Tinubu will never be president

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Rightmindset:

You see how God has fought the battle stresslessly for Peter Obi? Glory be to God.

You Obi fans make me laugh. Get it into your head that this is above Obi level. South West and North are his electoral nadir so stop shaking small yansh up and down where big Ikebes are.

This is between Tinubu and Atiku. It was going to be a straight and easy win for a popular Tinubu if he is running under a united and focused APC ruling Party.

Yet Buhari had started the internal weakening and sabotage of the APC even from the Edo election when Obi's intention to run for President was not even knon 100% so do not make this about your inconsequential and hopeless messiah.

Buhari does not want Tinubu to win because he is the strongest, bravest most defiant and most independent-minded Southerner who would go there as per long-avoided reforms that can accelerate the growth and development of Nigeria.

The hawks in Buhari's cabal have somehow convinced Buhari that all Tinubu will do in power will harm the North immensely. That is what is at play here so stop dreaming of any gains for the loser and coward you support. This is not his level.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by asanausana91: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari should sack this fool. This idiot is an appointee of Buhari and he is publicly attacking his master.
#sackkeyamo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.