Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48849 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by amuwo1980: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Morphinne:

Nedu don’t cry cheesy
No nusreddeeen am crying I know what these isis they recruited into the Nigerian army will do with u guys, you know they think ur brand of Islam is counterfeit, they are supposed to shoot at sight , buhari is now a dictator lol am amused

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by asanausana91: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....
I pray you will come outside when it starts. Before then go and ask Igboho,Abiola, Shonekan, Oladipo Diya, Obasanjo and even Awolowo.
Do you think Atiku will sit down to watch while tinubu is destroying his administration? No no no

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.
Thankfully, you people are waiting for swearing. You guys should continue swearing while the real president, either Peter Obi or Atiku will be sworn in on 29th May, 2023 and the swearing in shall be supervised by PMB by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by pstemma1990: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
samogo1:
Now they so much care about the citizens. When students were home for 8 months, it didn't cause anarchy.

This is the best decision Buhari has done as a president. May God protect him and his intention.

No vote buying.
grin may God continue to bless our darling daddy.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

it almost as if he's under a spell. The man is too dull and slow. The people praising him today are only doing so because they feel his misbehavior might help them take power. If Tinubu wins next week where will Buhari turn to? Hated by his own party members, lost all respects and the opposition will unload on him once they don't get their way. He'd be dragged by friends and foes
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

Some of you are as dishonest as the leaders you hypocritically attack daily. What has free and fair election got to do with man-made fuel scarcity, the worst in recent history, Nigerians are groaning under?
How much have Nigerians lost buying black market fuel? Do you have any compassion at all?

How is free and fair election related with the horrendous free fall of the Naira against the world major trading currencies, that caused the worst Nigerian inflation in recent memory and destroyed
many Nigerian businesses and SME? Are you sympathetic at all to the many Nigerians affected who have lost livelihood and dignity?

Do you know Emefiele crazy and totally dubious explanation for that horrendous crash of Naira he caused? He blames it on Nigerians relocating abroad on post-grad visa !!!

All these acts of direct sabotage and sleaze have been going on for a while and you simplistically talk of "free and fair elections"? Are you in Nigeria at all or on Mars?

Buhari's many actions shows he is directly trying to cause electoral disaffection against the APC to stop Tinubu so Atiku, his fellow Fulani, wins. Logically and factually as simple as that.

That unprecedented callous and wicked act, unseen in Nigeria's history, is what all APC leaders, including those who did not even care for Tinubu previously, are fighting Buhari over.

Not this vote-buying crap cobbled together to decieve simpletons into believing Buhari is after "free and fair election".

APC leaders are mad because they know Buhari is deliberately and callously trying to turn Nigerians against them. The evidence is there and numerous. Keep ignoring them if you want.
Did buharis bad policies and governance start today? Has there been any time in the past 7 years that he has not pushed Nigerians to the brink with bad policies and governance? How about the innocent lives slaughtered during the end Sara riot that the likes of u kept denying even till today? It is now that u suddenly realize that he is trying to turn the masses against u, thee masses have been against u for long, the only people supporting u are religious and ethnic bigots from the SW and some parts of the north.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
gassbee:
Is good to hear Keyamu giving his honest view on d supreme court judgement being a SAN himself
A SAN that is not sound. The interim injunction expired on the 15th February and it was never renewed. Interim injunction only last for 7 days and not perpetual. The petitioners should have reapply for it when the case did not commence.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Too late to complain

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by fmonigent(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Mumu boy
Na just now you dey know say Buhari na dictator abi?
Keep deceiving yourself because of wetin you wan chop.
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Pityoobi: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
See his cone head
Like your papa own.

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by sko(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Intervention means "c de'tat'?
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by HNICEARTH: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by otipoju(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Abygial:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

I don nearly fall for you scam. Almost sent 50k until I said I should double check that name on nairaland. You no fit die well ooo.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by DoxxAnon: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jungle don dey mature!

We don’t see the urchins again shouting “pitobi “ or ipob slurs anymore!

They are now abusing their own party leader, His Excellency The President !

Chai! This one pain them
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by clockwisereport: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
otipoju:

I don nearly fall for you scam. Almost sent 50k until I said I should double check that name on nairaland. You no fit die well ooo.

We suppose flog you koboko if to say you fall for that cheap scam. Stanchem029 don dey warn people about that guy for over 2 years now

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Jembewon2020: 12:27am On Feb 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

all of you will surely fail
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Goodlady(f): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2023
gimakon:

Tinubu is the person you should hold responsible for the suffering of Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole.
He think say he go fit put Buhari for pocket as he day put other governors. E go clear for e eye this time. Shay he day insult Buhari? He talks about exchange rate whatever and other in competencies and refer to Buhari as They? Buhari be they abi?

May God bring more confusion for APC. That broom way day their nonsense Flag, na e we go use sweep their stupidity comot Nigeria. Stupid people.
I differ on that sir. I work in the judiciary and understand how bad Buhari has fared. Only Buhari us to be held accountable, not Tinubu cos he's not the one helping him to collect salary.
It's Buhari that gave Emefiele go ahead with new bote that you gimakon is suffering from. If you hate Tinubu personally, deal with him at the polls and not by blaming him.for Nigeria's woes

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Goodlady(f): 1:07am On Feb 18, 2023
gimakon:

He is no ingrate. He had a remorse of conscience and wants to do the right thing. He listened to Tinubu for so Long, it brought him the kind of names Nigerians gave him today!
You again..I see how much u hate Tinubu. Hate Buhari instead
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by onuman: 1:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/naira-swap-policy-your-action-can-lead-to-anarchy-festus-keyamo-slams-buhari-on-national-tv-video/

A healthy Festus Keyamo knows that Tinubu suffers dementia, yet Keyamo wants Tinubu to finally ruin him, ruin his generations unborn, as well as those of 220 million people in Nigeria.

The last time the national anthem was playing, Tinubu raised his hands with a staff. It took Adams Oshiomhole, as usual, to remind Tinubu to lower his hands, that it's not Wakanda anthem playing, it was Nigeria's national anthem playing.
Apart from that, the many Balablu blu blu and vrooom vrooom speeches of Tinubu are enough to tell any saner person that Tinubu is suffering dementia.

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

Once Tinubu enters aso rock, Nnamdi Kanu is a gonner

Simon ekpa will be brought back to Nigeria to govern the eastern region

I promise

How Tinubu want take enter Aso Rock, that one wey no fit even stand straight talk less of waka straight😅😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 1:19am On Feb 18, 2023
onuman:

A healthy Festus Keyamo knows that Tinubu suffers dementia, yet Keyamo wants Tinubu to finally ruin him, ruin his generations unborn, as well as those of 220 million people in Nigeria.

The last time the national anthem was playing, Tinubu raised his hands with a staff. It took Adams Oshiomhole, as usual, to remind Tinubu to lower his hands, that it's not Wakanda anthem playing, it was Nigeria's national anthem playing.
Apart from that, the many Balablu blu blu and vrooom vrooom speeches of Tinubu are enough to tell any saner person that Tinubu is suffering dementia.

Please add that Tinubu looks like ugly demons in Nollywood😹

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Ezeanya798: 1:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
Uppalove17: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by toprealman: 1:26am On Feb 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

So this is best you can come up with......you can do better in an!
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by CSTRR: 1:48am On Feb 18, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....
Tinubu is not an option.

It's either Peter obi or atiku.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by sparkleboy(m): 2:16am On Feb 18, 2023
JoshTim:

It is not only to interpret laws, it is also to apply the law as spelt out in the constitution.
When you say apply the law, what exactly does that mean?
To apply the law to specific circumstances? To enforce the law?
The power of the supreme courts when relating to other arms of Government in a democracy is Judicial Review!!!!!!!
The supreme courts can declare whether the actions of another arm is constitutional/legal that’s all!
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by otipoju(m): 2:30am On Feb 18, 2023
clockwisereport:

We suppose flog you koboko if to say you fall for that cheap scam. Stanchem029 don dey warn people about that guy for over 2 years now

It was the name that looked shady at first. User name Abigail, account name Faith, name for bank account na one Strange name. I stay make I research the name on nairaland...omo see warning everywhere.

The thing for pain me because I was even driving while trying to send the money...believing that I would have helped a family from dying from hunger this night. Not knowing g say the idiot go use my money down bottles and neck olosho this night. Him no go fit die well with the nonsense wey him dey do. His end will be very bittet.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

When will you people begin using the brain God gave you that happens to be free to use?

Is it not obvious to you they all likely have a pact to fight Buhari knowing he cannot sack, jail and bully everyone while having only three months to go before handing over?

It isn't rocket science na. Jeez. It is only you people who hate Tinubu, and are desperate to see Buhari dictatorially scheme him out, who do not realize that Mr.President has left it too late.

He has one foot out of the door and his position is considerably weakened because of this.

Buhari might have just 3 months in office but still have the executive powers to change anything before leaving. Nobody actually hate ur tinibu most nigerians are only fighting for their future and that of their unborn generations.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Metrofox(m): 2:35am On Feb 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Animal na now una know say na dictator
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by arantess: 2:42am On Feb 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

You and all the high ranking idiots are mad

Nonentities
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:02am On Feb 18, 2023
DanAugust2021:
The partner don quiet like graveyard.

No mind am

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.