Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

You A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You A President (486 Views)

We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth / Please,i Want To Know The Achievements Of General Buhari When He Was A President / what happens if a President-elect dies before taking oath of office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You A President by Gabrielosayogie(m): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2011
If you got the chance to become the president of your country, what will be the first thing you would love to address in that country
Re: You A President by Godmann(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2011
Corruption. Reduce corruption and Nigeria will progress.

Once corruption is reduced, right people will naturally fall into positions and the country will start to make progress.

With corruption, not even the best policies/programmmes can work. People will always frustrate them because of self interest.

So LAW AND ORDER. NO CORRUPTION and we will have a country we can be proud of.

It is also very important to try to unite the country by being honestly fair to every part of Nigeria. Not cornering the country's resources for your tribe, family, friends or whatever. To do this, you must damn them and do away with their pressure which must surely come.

Anything outside what I have said is say dreaming. That is why I just laugh at PDP, ACN and co. They cannot achieve anything.

Anything evil never stands. Any corner cut will always be exposed. That is our problem. Our leaders prefer cutting corners to being sincere and fair to all.
Re: You A President by Gabrielosayogie(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2011
I like that, spoken like a true leader.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Acn To Gov Ahmed: Explain How You Spent N16bn / klo / Lagos Begins Clampdown On Illegal Miners, Dredgers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.