Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,024 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Just Need Your Love And Attention, Not Your Money, Cardi B Tells Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Need Your Love And Attention, Not Your Money, Cardi B Tells Her Husband (437 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex / If I Go N*ked You’ll Run Away – Tracey B. Tells Papa Kumasi In Latest Video 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Need Your Love And Attention, Not Your Money, Cardi B Tells Her Husband by OpzyGist(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Cardi B, an American rapper, told Offset, her husband, that she is not interested in the money he wants to shower on her.

In an internet video, she said this to him after turning down a sizable amount of cash he offered her.

Offset entered the room where they were sleeping and showered the mother of his kids with stacks of cash.

The “Bodak Yellow” singer told her spouse that she didn’t need his money, but rather his love and care.

I just need your love and attention, she replied, not your money.

Offset reacted …

See more details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/i-just-need-your-love-and-attention-she-replied-not-your-money-cardi-b-tells-her-husband/

Re: I Just Need Your Love And Attention, Not Your Money, Cardi B Tells Her Husband by Softmirror: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin

LOVE KO LOVE NI

(1) (Reply)

Married Men Should Stop Dragging Akara And Bread With Us Bachelors / Help / A Long Joy Stick And Cashless, And An Average Joy Stick And A Fat Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.