Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians (16318 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by henrydav: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
angry

This Reno self.... he's neither here nor there...

Meanwhile πŸ˜…

Obedient will be crying and sweating profusely by 6pm from next week Saturday...

President tinubu...to meet with Biden..😎

President tinubu to meet with Putin..😎
President pee poo to meet with Zuma and queen Elizabeth

Peter obi to produce more beers😁
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Chetas81(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2023
benuejosh:
In Tinubu we believe! Our incoming president! Jagaba himself.
Look at your age and your self in the mirror
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Ritchiee: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2023
Reno Omokri,Tinubu has already won.He has defeated Atiku and Obi who are the enemies of the people.

Atiku and Obi are enemies of the people.They dont care if we die or live....Nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Kukuma declare your hate for youlrubas this election period only to show them love after elections. You ll.cry last last

Tinubu has started crying already
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by UncommonLogic: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2023
I rather have El Rufai than Deno the clown Malaye or Renomonkey himself with his lies and trash posts.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Proudlyomonna: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2023
temitope27:
JAGABAN IS OUR PRESIDENT

Jagaban was very useless to his Acn, without bubu he is nothing and will be sent back to his Acn square one,where he could not even deliver at least 30% votes for his fine candidate Ribadu in his very own Lagos grin
We don tell una se na Ore be the last Bustop of una jagaban noise,from Edo reach down South Beyelsa nobody send am.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the best and most competent candidates of all and so He will be hired by Nigerians.
Btw we are aware that it will be easier to sack Obi if He messes up than the other 2 that will always be covered by the cabal.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by UncommonLogic: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2023
chatinent:
El Rufia is not intelligent. Normally, he makes fun of others when a policy affects them, and only talks when it affects him. I have not heard him castigated the senseless killings of Christians, protested about ASUU strike, and all that...but suddenly, he's become an active activist..just because the money scarcity will affect elections. Not just the presidential elections on feeding his man who'll help him bounce to political recognition again, but the gubernatorial elections. And that is because it will be difficult for his appointed successor to win. Oh, they can't win without vote-buying, bullying, ballot theft and all that.

So the theory of these new policies are anti-Rufia, anti-Bulaba, and anti-Gandollar...according to what Buhari is making it look like. The fuel scarcity will affect successful ballot boxes thefts, naira scarcity will definitely curb vote-bully or make dem do transfer (which politicians don't do to kill evidence), or the BVAs to curb the traditional rigging.

And they can't campaign with the party achievements because the party is a failure. The last resort is vote-buying or polluting opponents' votes.

He also has a stupid son. And a very tribalistic he-diot at that.

But that's not what I think. I think this battle is just because some of them have personal issues and they use their constituted positions to flex muscles...at the detriment of the country as a whole. The fact remains that whatever their problems are is personal.

Who has noticed that after a Nigerian president does 8 years, to commot dey hard am. E go wan stay there forever...either by an extension to the constitution or sth else. Truly, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That reminds me, hasn't anyone noticed terrorism and the killings have reduced in Kaduna?

You wrote this long trash to say absolutely nothing. Wasted time and effort. Keep hating on Rufai, he will be in the next Govt. Deal with it Tinubu is coming.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Manofnaija: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Reno is partially correct.
The truth is, Nigeria presidency had been shared among APC members. Reason for the slogan "emi lokan" .
Next on their list, after Tinubu is El Rufai. The reason he is leading the new APC cabal to make sure their plans fall in line.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by dchamp234(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Cc
Princeoflagos.
Finegurlie.
This means that what if tinubu - Apc wins, God forbid if happens. We know it can't happen.
Then El- rufai will claim that he made tinubu president on a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Think about this

And the cabal will be filled with Muslim, and Christians will begin to run for their safety cos the Muslims is like the devil Jesus Christ talked about in the scripture, theirs is to steal, kill and destroy. I hate Muslims

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by engrfaruq(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Unfortunately for him, Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

And it will be the end of folks like El-Rufai, Wike, Oshiomole, etc, in our national politics.

I'm a Nigerian and I've not chosen Peter Obi, how about that?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Goodlady(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu has started creating already
Sight examples and tell who you are supporting.
I don't like politics but I v seen that people like you just hate Tinubu for no reason.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by shegra58: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Unfortunately for him, Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

And it will be the end of folks like El-Rufai, Wike, Oshiomole, etc, in our national politics.
which Nigeria chose Peter Obi? Mind wetyn u dey talk abeg

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2023
engrfaruq:

I'm a Nigerian and I've not chosen Peter Obi, how about that?
Then you are not a sensible Nigerian.
All sensible Nigerian choose obo-datti
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Sight examples and tell who you are supporting.
I don't like politics but I v seen that people like you just hate Tinubu for no reason.

Yes I hate greedy people
Yes I hate criminals
Yes I hate old people that don't respect their age
Yes I hate people that wouldn't allow others do the work
Yes I people that will also use people to achieve their selfish interests
Yes I hate people that always feel entitled

Yes I hate Tinubu because he has all those characteristics in abundant
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Adetayo1978:
How Reno Omokri becomes a politician still battles me.

I view him as a 1st-class political bleep licker that abandoned his wife and three children.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by dreadsbee: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2023
El Rufai didnt like Christian. He does like Tinubu but the plan to eliminate Christianity.

I pity the christians support APC
They have gone
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by gigabyte13: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2023
So if we vote your Candidate Atiku..
All be well abi.....?
Goat supporting yam at all cost
Man must wack
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Manofnaija: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2023
dchamp234:

And the cabal will be filled with Muslim, and Christians will begin to run for their safety cos the Muslims is like the devil Jesus Christ talked about in the scripture, theirs is to steal, kill and destroy. I hate Muslims

If you hate, you are like the devil too.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by engrfaruq(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Then you are not a sensible Nigerian.
All sensible Nigerian choose obo-datti

We'll know who the sensible Nigerians are next week.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2023
engrfaruq:

We'll know who the sensible Nigerians are next week.
We already know.
Unless you cannot read the handwriting on the wall

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by djseanjohn77: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Cc
Princeoflagos.
Finegurlie.
This means that what if tinubu - Apc wins, God forbid if happens. We know it can't happen.
Then El- rufai will claim that he made tinubu president on a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Think about this

And if he wins? You will probably continue 8 years of wailing grin grin grin grin
The earlier you realize the race is solely between BAt and Atiku, the better it will save your heart from monumental failure grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by saintrow1: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Which Nigerians?
Biafran speak for yourself
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2023
djseanjohn77:

And if he wins? You will probably continue 8 years of wailing grin grin grin grin
The earlier you realize the race is solely between BAt and Atiku, the better it will save your heart from monumental failure grin grin grin

Please can you put your money where your mouth is. I am ready to stake any amount you want.
Sense is very far from you bro.
We will all wail together, your brain didn't even tell you whether the person to are quoting is better of than you urchins.
Spits
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Alary: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
And who will lead the cabal if Atiku wins?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Igbek76: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu is coming...old money will circulate concurrently with the new ones for extended time ,any old money that enter the Banks will not come out again. That's how civilize people does it seemlessly.
Asiwaju will reverse this policy immediately.
Vote for Asiwaju,vote for APC.
Don't let the Cabal confused you. It's just a matter of weeks,the pains will be gone.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by jahsharon: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2023
SpatialKing:
South west votes alone cannot make Tinubu president

Insulting and mocking Buhari's government won't make him president neither.

He can't separate himself from the failures of the APC government

Yes, you are right. South West votes alone cannot make Tinubu the President, but Igbos vote alone can make Peter Obituary the President of Biafra, just as it made Agbari Ojukwu
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by princeade86(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
you, your world, and biafraland are doomed not our Nigeria.

Speak for yourself only.
gbogbo eyan to ba ti tako tinubu ni Biafra. Shame on ur generation for supporting rotten candidate. Candidate that cornered all Lagos State wealth to his pocket. Awarded jumbo pension to his favor.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Goodlady(f): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Yes I hate greedy people
Yes I hate criminals
Yes I hate old people that don't respect their age
Yes I hate people that wouldn't allow others do the work
Yes I people that will also use people to achieve their selfish interests
Yes I hate people that always feel entitled

Yes I hate Tinubu because he has all those characteristics in abundant
How is he greedy? Is it a crime to contest for presidency?
How old are other candidates especially Atiku?
How is he using people to achieve selfish interests? Haven't you delegated jobs to people in your life?
I don't care whether you are Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba. But know this, you can't just preach politics of hate. Campaign with evidence and what you ll do. I v read news, history and saw those I saw with my eyes.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by engrfaruq(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

We already know.
Unless you cannot read the handwriting on the wall

I'm okay with either APC or PDP winning, I'm just not in for LP, I don't want you guys to lose your wailing job for the next 8 years. It jas been your job since independence.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Yorubalandlord(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2023
engrfaruq:

I'm okay with either APC or PDP winning, I'm just not in for LP, I don't want you guys to lose your wailing job for the next 8 years. It jas been your job since independence.
But who is wailing now.
Are you by any chance among the people that wrote the book of lamentation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Approved $24bn Crude Swap Without Contract –ex-nnpc GMD / Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free / NERC: No Approval Has Been Given For 50% Electricity Tariff Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.