Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,449 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom (30276 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by PrinceOfLagos: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Thursday declared that he is working for the emergence of Mr. Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, as the next president of Nigeria.

The Governor who made the open declaration at a Town Hall meeting addressed by the LP presidential candidate in Makurdi said his decision was premised on his conviction that Mr. Obi was mentally and physically prepared for the task of getting the country working again.

The Governor who was a guest at the meeting which drew stakeholders from the 276 Council Wards of the state, got a rousing ovation from the participants who went ecstatic chanting his name and that of the LP presidential candidate after he made the open declaration.

He said the time had come for Nigerians to jettison political affiliation and loyalty and choose a God-fearing, capable and competent hand who would rescue the country from its present sorry state.

He said, “we have come to a time where we must leave out sentiments and save Nigeria by looking at individuals who can lead with the fear of God and provide gainful employment for the youths.

“We must, in this 2023, fashion a new Nigeria, Nigeria that will give the people equity, fairness, and justice.

The PDP has failed Nigerians, APC has failed Nigerians, political parties have failed Nigerians, even Labour Party has failed Nigerians. We must therefore look at individuals, those people who can deliver.

So, this is not about party, I am not in Labour Party but I am working for Peter Obi. Peter Obi will make sure that we sleep with our two eyes closed. These unnecessary killings that are going on in our country will stop.

“I have chosen to support him. I appreciate you all for choosing Peter Obi. Of the three presidential candidates, Peter Obi has the character, competence to lead Nigeria.”

Meanwhile, Mr. Obi who was scheduled to attend the meeting in person but failed due to bad weather that forced him to cancel his flight addressed the gathering virtually.

The presidential candidate thanked Benue people, particularly, Governor Ortom, for supporting his candidature assuring that the effort of Benue people would not be in vain.

While promising that he would do everything humanly possible to visit Benue before the elections, Mr. Obi said he would also ensure that the state did not remain the same when he assumes office after the elections.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/i-am-working-for-peter-obi-ortom/

263 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by PrinceOfLagos: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is coming cool

422 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Dididrumz(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
You're a wise man.

489 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Sammy07: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Obi is coming cool

..... home (Lagos) after defeat on the 25th

48 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by SpatialKing(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2023
Awesome

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by SpatialKing(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

Tinubu will be sent to senior citizens home in the UK because he didn't build any in Lagos

Atiku will go back to Dubai as usual

478 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Coolsperm: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible

380 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Sammy07: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu will be sent to senior citizens home in the UK because he didn't build any in Lagos

Atiku will go back to Dubai as usual

Good meaning Sowore, Kwankwanso or Adebayo will be president

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2023
grin I salute your courage, unlike madam Wike.

Although meaningless, Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Sammy07: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Igbo Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible

We know

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by PrinceOfLagos: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Ireportlive: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2023
cool

Failure attracts

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by PrinceOfLagos: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Failure attracts

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Ireportlive: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Awka North

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2023
If wike is man enough, he should man up and say something like this, and stop sitting on the fence

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Toluwanise247(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Pdp can’t retain that sit in that state. …. APC will

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Urchinpainer: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

Shut your stinking mouth! Lagos is Nigeria!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by PrinceOfLagos: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Pdp can’t retain that sit in that state. …. APC will
APC will in your dreams

Be making yourself happy with your own lies , it's allowed. We will meet at the poll on 25th Feb

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by JASONjnr(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:
grin I salute your courage, unlike madam Wike.

Although meaningless, Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

That's too far....

Obi dropped out of the race this morning...

You never hear am?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by DonBenny77(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2023
grin
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Ireportlive: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
APC will in your dreams

Be making yourself happy with your own lies , it's allowed. We will meet at the poll on 25th Feb

“Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the All Progressive Congress having satisfied the requirements of the law and scored highest number of votes is hereby declared winner of the 2023 elections and is returned elected” - Prof Mahmud Yakubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Sammy07: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Shut your stinking mouth! Lagos is Nigeria!

And who says otherwise?

Are you also in Pry 5 in 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Over edited photo

Why not post unedited photo make we laugh na

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Ireportlive: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Over edited photo

Why not post unedited photo make we laugh na

Official portrait are always editted slightly

Manage that in your office

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Cherish233: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Oko ko bio ko!!☺️
Obi is coming ojenjele he is coming!🎶

8 Likes

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by floret23(f): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

Good meaning Sowore, Kwankwanso or Adebayo will be president
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by PrinceOfLagos: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Official portrait are always editted slightly

Manage that in your office
Which official portrait, who told you Nigerians will vote for a thief like bola Tinubu?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Ireportlive: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Which official portrait, who told you Nigerians will vote for a thief like bola Tinubu?

That's for Nigerians to decide not Biafrans

Mazi Simon Ekpa already declared no voting in Biafra land

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Obaofaba: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Failure begets failure.

Like Obi like ortom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Obaofaba: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Only ipob terrorists and rogues will vote for Obi and they are very negligeable minorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting / Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.