Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers (49466 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Nemere2020: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82JZ_aA3C2I&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Peter Obi: I Am Actually Surprised I Didn't Get 100% Votes in Anambra

"I'm actually surprised I didn't get 100% in Anambra State because I don't know who will be voting against me there"

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1635214119283605507?t=8Kc3doW9Z0ZFHXrA9-7rpA&s=19

How many Igbos live in Lagos, I got more votes from indigenes in Lagos than those you can call visitors"

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1635214828687233025?t=_j9QXEzroAF63ZaOa69UCQ&s=19

"Even in Rivers state where everyone knows the governor worked against me, I scored over 50% of the real vote count"

Source:
https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1635213603979796483?t=ZKj0zIqyDN_yeYIDlK6n9g&s=19

193 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by SLAP44: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Knowing Anambra like I know it, even Soludo will vote for Peter Obi, he has no single opposition in the whole of South East. If we hear that Peter Obi is coming to the next town, we will close shops and race to catch a glimpse of him.

I had to fly back just to vote for Peter Obi.

He was an excellent governor here and we all love and respect him.

742 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Felabrity: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Peter Obi won his state
Atiku won his state
Kwankwaso won his state

Tinubu can't relate

He lost in Lagos, state he governed
lost in Osun, his home state
and even FCT

That is to show that Nobody wants Ojuyobo as president , not even his own people

He rigged his way in

532 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Massiveglory: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
grin
PO interview was a sweet and reassuring one. Even urchins were glued to their devices watching, listening and taking notes.

KEY POINTS

ON Tinubu and if tinubu has contacted him:
No. We have not had any contact.
I respect the apc presidential candidate bola tinubu. He is an elder brother or even a father.
I have nothing against him. What I am challenging is the process that declared him. It is wrong. It is not correct. It will be corrected.

Peter Obi on lagos LP candidate GRV:
The LP candidate in lagos remains the best candidate.
He is a true and thorough lagosian, from a family well known.
His age, education and background is not contestable.
I support GRV 100%.

PO on INEC disobeying court orders on BVAS inspection:

We will go to the court to ensure enforcement and we will stage protests to their offices nationwide.

PO on ethnicity war by haters and votes in Lagos state:
How many Igbos live in Lagos? I got more votes from indigenes in Lagos than those you can call visitors"

PO on talks about GRV not having government experience:
When I contested for anambra state governor, I was about the same age. I had no experience with government.
The experience they talk about is the experience of embezelling funds and fraudulent practices. GRV is a young man with capabilities. I support GRV 100%.

Peter obi on Aisha declaration for Apga Enugu candidate:

Not all OBIDIENTS are labour party members. OBIDIENTS cuts across all fares and parties of the nation.
They have rights to make their choice. But as a party we have a candidate in enugu state.

PO on partnership with other political parties for gubernatorial elections:
We do not have partnership with any political party. But where we see a good candidate , we can give our support. Like in cross river state. The PDP candidate is a good one.

Peter obi on letter writing governor Soludo:
Soludo remains my respected elder brother and governor. He is a professor and I am a trader. We both have different ways of reasoning.
I pray for him . We will remain family.

Peter obi, on the fake news that he was a member of "better Nigeria " a group that supported the annulment of 93 presidential election:
I don't know where that came from. At that time, I lived in england, and had nothing to do with politics. Never even voted at that time. It is lies carried around by those who do not want the good of Nigeria.

410 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
He thinks he can play on people’s intelligence, mtcheww. All hail Asiwaju the slayer of Peter Obi and his Labour Party

189 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by helinues: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
We have seen how Obi and his supporters lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies. The him Tu dey lie can never disappoint

Imagine someone who won Lagos state but still angry for not getting 100% in Anambra state. Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Peter Obi polling unit meaning both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi. Hahaha

Peter Obi's bigotry is legendary

166 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
We have seen how Obi and his supporters lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies. The him Tu dey lie can never disappoint

Imagine someone who won Lagos state but still angry for not getting 100% in Anambra state. Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Peter Obi polling unit meaning both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi. Hahaha

Abeg Rest.

364 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by SLAP44: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
We have seen how Obi and his supporters lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies.

It must be very painful losing Lagos to the most popular politician in Nigeria today? grin
Wipe your tears, you cannot cry about this for all of your life. The pain may be too much but it's not the end of the world my boy. grin

327 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Felabrity: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
PO interview was a sweet and reassuring one.
even Tinubu and his urchins were all watching their President-Elect

When will the INEC elect President grant a live interview? Or he is still shy?

223 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Paragon311(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2023
Politics of hypocrites.

You win some, you lose some

It can't be same everywhere

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by helinues: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Abeg Rest.

Seh ogbadun sha?

I have told you to stop mentioning me you this attention seeking little boy coloring his comments for cheap attention.

Rabbish

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:
Knowing Anambra like I know it, even Soludo will vote for Peter Obi, he has no single opposition in the whole of South East. If we hear that Peter Obi is coming to the next town, we will close shops and race to catch a glimpse of him.
[b]
I had to fly back just to vote for Peter Obi.

He was an excellent governor here and we all love and respect [/b]him.

Real recognise real cool

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by helinues: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:

It must be very painful losing Lagos to the most popular politician in Nigeria today? grin
Wipe your tears, you cannot cry about this foe all of your life. The pain may be too much but it's not the end of the world my boy. grin

At least we have seen how winning Lagos election made Obi the president elect.

Hahahahaha, slap44, come dey give us football bettings now, it's unfair oo

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

She ogbadun sha?

I have told you to stop mentioning me you this attention seeking little boy coloring his comments for cheap attention.

Rabbish

Be obident!

38 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by SLAP44: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Felabrity:
even Tinubu and his urchins were all watching their President-Elect

I tell you grin
Some utchins chose not to eat their morning food till they watched Peter Obi talking. They depend on Peter Obi foe survival.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by helinues: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Miracood2:

Be obident!

Those who are bearing such name or belong to the group are those who have refused to make use of their free gifted senses.

They can swallow anything just as Buhari resurrected while Jubril was repatriated..

Back to sender joining confused group

grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Ikpaitid: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2023
These IPOB pig is still crying?
What a loser. grin
This man foolishly believed that an IPOB pig could be elected president of Nigeria because he was advised by a mad man to contest grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

It is not bigotry to sell a good material for others to buy as well as your kinsmen.
Peter Obi campaigned for the presidency based on his track records as governor of Anambra and his capacity, competence and credibility. Other ethnic groups saw his manifesto, his competence, credibility, transparency and relative youthfulness compared to other major contenders.
If other detribalized ethnic groups in Nigeria voted for Peter Obi so as to have a president with proven track records, transparency, credibility and competence, why won't his own kinsmen do same?
Who no like better thing?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by helinues: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
It is not bigotry to sell a good material for others to buy as well as your kinsmen.
Peter Obi campaigned for the presidency based on his track records as governor of Anambra and his capacity, competence and credibility. Other ethnic groups saw his manifesto, his competence, credibility, transparency and relative youthfulness compared to other major contenders.
If other detribalized ethnic groups in Nigeria voted for Peter Obi so as to have a president with proven track records, transparency, credibility and competence, why won't his own kinsmen do same?
Who no like better thing?

grin cheesy

I have an estate in Moon Which I want to auction.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by OmotolaBoy(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2023
even Buhari self is shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:
Someone who got 97% in Anambra grin grin

Useless tribalistic liar!
How is it tribalistic that outsiders bought a good product and your tribesmen bought even more?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Iamgrey5(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2023
IS PETER OBI A DICTATOR.

or are Igbos not republican in nature again?

It is very rare that everyone in the same family think alike!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Ikpaitid:
These IPOB pig is still crying?
What a loser. grin
This man foolishly believed that an IPOB pig could be elected president of Nigeria because he was advised by a mad man to contest grin
Are you not ashamed of this your constant ethnic lased propaganda?

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Hoelujohn: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He thinks he can play on people’s intelligence, mtcheww. All hail Asiwaju the slayer of Peter Obi and his Labour Party
The slayer of a structureless party and you are celebrating. In the election, Tinubu was like USA, Atiku Russia and Obi Togo. Yet, see what Togo did to world power

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
IS PETER OBI A DICTATOR.

or are Igbos not republican in nature again?

It is very rare that everyone in the same family think alike!
The answer to your question is that perhaps for the first time, Igbos saw a good product in Peter Obi which other tribes were buying and bought more of it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by bobobenz: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
PETER OBI WON OVERWHELMINGLY IN RIVERS STATE

33 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by iCauseTrouble: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by AzuNas: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Wike d wicked. . . . . . .

Abeg
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. GRVforLagos!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by fiercedesigner1: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Lol. that one is true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.