Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu (1618 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Ezecliff: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Visit [url]naijaterra.com[/url]

Wife of the flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has said her husband wants to “reap the fruit of his labour” by becoming the next President.

Wife of presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has said her husband is not driven by overambition to contest for the 2023 presidency.

According to her, for the past 20 years, Tinunu has not contested any election since 2003, and as such he did not just wake up and say “it is my turn”.

Speaking at the pre-election strategic meeting of APC zonal, state and local government women leaders in Abuja on Friday, Senator Remi said Tinubu was only trying to reap what he had sown over the years.

She said her husband is eminently qualified to administer the country effectively insisting that he remains the most acceptable candidate for the position.

She stated: “My husband, (Tinubu), had not contested election since 2003. This year, it will be 20 years; so he did not just wake up and say it is my turn. You can serve other people for 20 years and make sure they excel.

“When you build, you should inhabit, when you sow, you should reap, and be the first partner. It depends on how long you have invested.

“They told us, we are buying people to come to rallies. God now said, what I am going to do, I can shut the heavens, so there is no money and you will see my glory. Are we not seeing God’s glory. Be patient; go and vote. When you vote, shine your eyes until they count your vote.

“This is our time. There is a popular saying that, what a man can do, a woman too can do better. This is the decade for women. This is the time for women to take control again. Take control of our homes so that we can build our homes and nation”.

Also speaking, the APC national woman leader, Dr Betta Edu, assured that Tinubu would leave no stone unturned in implementing the 35 percent Beijing affirmative action if voted into power

She charged women coordinators to go and mobilise the 44.4 million women voters to cast their votes for Tinubu and all APC candidates contesting for various positions.

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Joevics(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by WibusJaga: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2023

So this woman wants us to end up with another Paul Biya of Cameroon that forgot himself & farted on National TV or that South Sudan president that urinated on his trousers in public.

God forbid bat thing. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Rip from where exactly.....so your husband sowed into the lives of over 200mil Nigerians abi...well Nigeria no be Lagos. Since he is not coming to serve but to rip, he will never smell that seat.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2023
He has labored in vain

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by MrSensor(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Just her wish but the demented baffoon will never lead this country.

Kiss my comment before you quote it.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Coolsperm: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2023
His bullion van labour

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by omooba74(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Well,I also pray always to reap the fruits of my labour,may my labour not be in vain.........
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Adaisback(f): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2023
Haba! Madam , why are you so greedy and insatiable? Nothing can satisfy you fa. Your husband was given the sole ownership of Lagos, yet you are not satisfied. Is it until he rip Nigeria apart before you become satisfied

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Brendaniel: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2023
His labour that has brought sorrow, pains and poverty to Nigeria, you want Nigerians to reward him for that.

Look at the selfish and self-centered statement coming from someone who wants to be first lady, tell your husband to meet people he helped to get his reward

Observe and Repeat!

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by GorillaApp(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2023
What about pensioners thst served 35,years, won't dey reap the reward of their labor

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by HopeVictor(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2023
She stated: “My husband, (Tinubu), had not contested election since 2003. This year, it will be 20 years; so he did not just wake up and say it is my turn. You can serve other people for 20 years and make sure they excel
We can see how buhari is excelling. grin

The presidency isn't a place of rest neither a place to reap from unless you're a thief

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Yaribanzaonic: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2023
olosho and lamba grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Neckpresser101: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
It's the guts for me o cheesy cheesy

Gush! The effontry !!

So that's why we'll dash Nigeria to your microphone licking husband eh?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by PraizHim: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2023
HE wants to destroy our lives because of a selfish ambition.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2023
After your wicked, greedy and evil husband knowingly foist catastrophe Buhari who destroyed this nation? And this one called herself a pastor with the RCCG? What is Pastor Adeboye doing about the monumental disgrace this woman is bringing to the church? Reward k8ll you there?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by PraizHim: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2023
So All these men below were playing during their times in charge of Lagos State.

Tinubu take time with this your lamba.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by ojoadeola: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2023
She spoke well

The headline misrepresented her posture

I love the bible quote she made
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Felabrity: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Thunder fire you and your husband

Does Nigeria look like your property?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by PointZerom: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Compasate him with your smelling kpekus, that's where he laboured.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Flora2Sweet: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Na for lagos una go do that one
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by obi4eze(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2023
angry
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2023
Madam tell your husband to leave Lagos state alone

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by habsydiamond(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2023
For one person to be saying its his turn in a country with over 200million in population is wrong. Arrogance can not bring u the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by kanupapilo: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
His bullion van labour

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by onatisi(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2023
LOLZ , so it is not even because he wants to help or change Nigeria that he wants to become the president! gradually their true intentions are coming out, tinubu actually wants to eat the national cake and loot the treasury, this is their main reason for contesting the elections.

ok, no problem, judgement day is just hours away 25th of feb
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Valkrie: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Ezecliff:
Visit [url]naijaterra.com[/url]

Wife of the flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has said her husband wants to “reap the fruit of his labour” by becoming the next President.

Wife of presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has said her husband is not driven by overambition to contest for the 2023 presidency.

According to her, for the past 20 years, Tinunu has not contested any election since 2003, and as such he did not just wake up and say “it is my turn”.

Speaking at the pre-election strategic meeting of APC zonal, state and local government women leaders in Abuja on Friday, Senator Remi said Tinubu was only trying to reap what he had sown over the years.

She said her husband is eminently qualified to administer the country effectively insisting that he remains the most acceptable candidate for the position.

She stated: “My husband, (Tinubu), had not contested election since 2003. This year, it will be 20 years; so he did not just wake up and say it is my turn. You can serve other people for 20 years and make sure they excel.

“When you build, you should inhabit, when you sow, you should reap, and be the first partner. It depends on how long you have invested.

“They told us, we are buying people to come to rallies. God now said, what I am going to do, I can shut the heavens, so there is no money and you will see my glory. Are we not seeing God’s glory. Be patient; go and vote. When you vote, shine your eyes until they count your vote.

“This is our time. There is a popular saying that, what a man can do, a woman too can do better. This is the decade for women. This is the time for women to take control again. Take control of our homes so that we can build our homes and nation”.

Also speaking, the APC national woman leader, Dr Betta Edu, assured that Tinubu would leave no stone unturned in implementing the 35 percent Beijing affirmative action if voted into power

She charged women coordinators to go and mobilise the 44.4 million women voters to cast their votes for Tinubu and all APC candidates contesting for various positions.

He should reap it in his bedroom and not Nigeria and anybody he help can equally contribute and pay him back....as for Nigeria the answer is capital NO to any Bala blublu nonsense....!!!
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by kanupapilo: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Valkrie:

He should reap it in his bedroom and not Nigeria and anybody he help can equally contribute and pay him back....as for Nigeria the answer is capital NO to any Bala blublu nonsense....!!!
grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by alakuko: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
So Presidency is now the reaping venue. He should rather wait at Bourdillion and be collecting isakole. We can't give him that sorry Ma
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Your husband laboured in vain
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2023

“This is our time.

O ju ti elegan. Won ti sha agolo dey Porta.

Oluwa don pick our calls.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Then allow him to rest with shawarma and fruit juice seeing his grandchildren for the rest of his days.

Man is sick and in need of good rest.

God grant him good rest and peace.

& grace to return loots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed / Why The Supreme Courts Ruling On Old Naira Notes May Not Stand / Why Is OBI Sending Panic-Waves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.