Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu (1639 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by olowofariwo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
I'm surprised when people call this woman a pastor, what's the connection?
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by FarahAideed: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
He has already reap the fruit of his labor abeg , politics made him stupendously rich
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by emetisuccess(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thunder fire u there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by lazynairalander1: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Why are you always lying madam? Like must you lie?
If it's not abusive words to other tribes, it's urgent 2m or lies upon lies.
Kilode madam?
What's all? So much for a pastor.
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by amuwo1980: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
God forbid bat thing, his fruit of labor after killing Nigerians for 8yrs , the fruits of this thief’s labour is the wrath of God , useless woman
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Your husband can not use the destinies of over 200M nigerians to reap the fruit of his labour. If he knows we're he plants the fruits, let him go there to harvest it.
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Buha should just honor Tinubu with GCON as hero of democracy ,LET HIM just GO AND REST angry
Re: My Husband Wants To Reap The Fruit Of His Labour – Oluremi Tinubu by ibidokun65w: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Then allow him to rest with shawarma and fruit juice seeing his grandchildren for the rest of his days.Man is sick and in need of good rest.God grant him good rest and peace.& grace to return loots.Then allow him to rest with shawarma and fruit juice seeing his grandchildren for the rest of his days.Man is sick and in need of good rest.God grant him good rest and peace.& grace to return loots....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt / Atiku Couldn't Hold The North. / Obidients Should Avoid Violence Let's Consolidate Our Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.