Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku (29136 Views)

Labour Party Suspends Kenneth Okonkwo And Others / Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT / Prince Don Okonkwo And His Family Cover Special Edition Of The Screen Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
saysoo:

You PO cannot better this country even for 3 terms as president.
You people are really pathetic. No one of them can change Nigerians problem.

so it's criminals, druglords, looters, shady and questionable characters and enemies of democracy that will better this country??

Something is wrong with some nigerians. They know the truth bt for selfish interests and agenda and bigotry don't mind to ruin this country and destroy every good thing it has left.

I'm not surprised when dime of them worship known criminals and money as the gods.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
I love this man
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Ireportlive: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Children of the rich
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by ukaface(f): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wetin be that thing wey Nedu talk again?

Fruity guys
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Ireportlive: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
onuman:

Hmmmm.
I never believed that rumour about Atiku being trans or gay.

Because I see he has many wives and a Muslim, a Fulani for that matter.

Someone that just married a beautiful morrocan woman...
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by stasius: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Cross Cross.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cross Cross.....

I no talk anything ooooh. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by stasius: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
onuman:

Hmmmm.
I never believed that rumour about Atiku being trans or gay.

Because I see he has many wives and a Muslim, a Fulani for that matter.

Gay people also marry for camouflage.
Don't be deceived.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Kukutenla: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
I find it ironic that it's Obidients that are labeling Cross gay for supporting Atiku. As in OBIdients?!!

Helloo. Your new rave was his Vice on the 2019 ticket and even went to kneel for him in public during the NBA convention. The finger you're pointing at Cross, four are pointing at your god!!

You Obidients keep exposing your political immaturity and lack of emotional intelligence.
Darn!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Kukutenla: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:
I didn’t know Cross’ real name is GAYbriel😏😏😏

Really? You too
I thought you said you're a bird of reason

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by harmonyglobal: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi people always abusing, u can't abuse to get power. Leave the man alone stop bullying him. It's his choice

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Adeolaeniola(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Democracy is about choice, do not castigate your fellow man because of his choice of candidates.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by saysoo: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
jaxxy:

so it's criminals, druglords, looters, shady and questionable characters and enemies of democracy that will better this country??

Something is wrong with some nigerians. They know the truth bt for selfish interests and agenda and bigotry don't mind to ruin this country and destroy every good thing it has left.

I'm not surprised when dime of them worship known criminals and money as the gods.
No maybe I thought you know, so I did not add it.
Nigerians 1999 constitution as amended cannot and will not allow any leader to better this country. It is expensive to run and Nigeria is a multi ethnic country. None of them when elected can do it. Check records from OBJ to Buhari and see the pattern .
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by paskal16: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Our incoming president inshallah
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by bluefilm: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
what is his offence against you?

Nothing o...

The same way he has an opinion against the candidacy of Peter Obi is the same way I have an opinion against that.

Have I made myself clear?
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
saysoo:

No maybe I thought you know, so I did not add it.
Nigerians 1999 constitution as amended cannot and will not allow any leader to better this country. It is expensive to run and Nigeria is a multi ethnic country. None of them when elected can do it. Check records from OBJ to Buhari and see the pattern .

agreed there are phases and stages bt we must move forward not backwards to get there or atleast smwhere better than where we currently are.

Nigeria was still better under Obasanjo and Yaradua than this. We can't change the 1999 constitution over night. There has to be a process to arrive at that critical discussion and action.

Before then let's try and keep doing the right things and babysteps to move forward.

Rome and America were built in a day.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Ray02: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Luukasz:
So people can't support who they want again, this shouldn't be news.
If you choose to support whoever you choose let others support whoever they want.

Since you people are still not wise that this current crop of Nigerian politicians are shite then everyone should vote whoever they want.

When you people are ready for good governance, when you are truly ready for change you will stop seeing any one of these current crop of Nigerian politicians as saint or messiah but till then keep voting for whoever you choose.

Like you saw in OBJ the change you desire, like you saw in GEJ the change you desire, like you saw in Buhari the change you desire.

This current generation thinks they are woke, they think they are politically informed but I've come to realize that they are politically dumber than our parents generation.

But nah Charly boy get character abi? Hypocrites.
Exactly what have been saying, this election is still the same nothing change. This Obi they are shouting now, if he mistakenly win, he might even decamped.
I only believed, that another party winning will only prove to that power belongs to voters, and they they remove ypu when they are tired of you.

These people are all the same!!!
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by AndrewTate(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Luukasz:
So people can't support who they want again, this shouldn't be news.
If you choose to support whoever you choose let others support whoever they want.

Since you people are still not wise that this current crop of Nigerian politicians are shite then everyone should vote whoever they want.

When you people are ready for good governance, when you are truly ready for change you will stop seeing any one of these current crop of Nigerian politicians as saint or messiah but till then keep voting for whoever you choose.

Like you saw in OBJ the change you desire, like you saw in GEJ the change you desire, like you saw in Buhari the change you desire.

This current generation thinks they are woke, they think they are politically informed but I've come to realize that they are politically dumber than our parents generation.

But nah Charly boy get character abi? Hypocrites.
I think you’re the dumb one here
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by MrGerald(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Danburuwa:
Tweeps have reacted to a trending picture shared by Cross Okonkwo of the popular Big Brother Naija with the PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar.

Cross shared the picture on valentine with the caption.

https://twitter.com/crossdabossike/status/1625742090452828160?t=kRwJU9AojN5-AAXOeRwOhw&s=19
What kind of body gumming is this biko?
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by ComeToJesus: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
See obscene hate for him by his fellow Igbo just because he exercised his democratic right. smh.

I do not support HE Atiku's aspiration only because I have a better, more competent and more patriotic candidate in Asiwaju Tinubu. It does not mean resorting to direct insults to those supporting HE Atiku.

Only the suppporters of Mr Obi insult and denigerate majority patriotic Nigerians for rejecting their mediocre candidate. This is because he recruited hate mongers and terrorists from the ipob terrorist group to push his campaign by crook.

They will lose las las.
check my signature for free stuffs!

You started well, you ended terribly.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by goodmike7: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
These obi supporters are all useless..as in USELESS.
if he took pictures with that crook obi, you wont have a problem or call him gay..

God will punish you all and my consolation is Obi will never be president.

Igbo will never see presidency..
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Lunja: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

The real bastard, barawo-banza, if Atiku wanna be a cheerful giver he should give. After all it's money he stole.
Cross is now a drilling machine. You too, dem dey drill you

Nothing changes.

Muslim muslim (mumu) ticket remains dead!
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by OdefaGirl(f): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
See obscene hate for him by his fellow Igbo just because he exercised his democratic right. smh.

I do not support HE Atiku's aspiration only because I have a better, more competent and more patriotic candidate in Asiwaju Tinubu. It does not mean resorting to direct insults to those supporting HE Atiku.

Only the suppporters of Mr Obi insult and denigerate majority patriotic Nigerians for rejecting their mediocre candidate. This is because he recruited hate mongers and terrorists from the ipob terrorist group to push his campaign by crook.

They will lose las las.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Chief wailer..... Continue.
We, the sensible Nigerians have rejected you and your candidate. This country MUST move forward.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Goodlady(f): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Maintain your distance sweetplum.
u too
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by JasonScoolari: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:
u too
Oya bounce out of my mention.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Padipadi: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Amayabor1:

See them. Man never help you before? He mean say he drill you? Ode! Nor worry. Election na next week Saturday. We go see how Obi go take win this election. Make una dey play. Una think say una fit bully everyone to vote Obi? Useless people!
If Obi no win, Tinubu ll win. Craze dey ur head
Atiku's drilling boy
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Padipadi: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lunja:

Nothing changes.

Muslim muslim (mumu) ticket remains dead!
u be real lunja idiot. Tinubu winsr
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Padipadi: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
onuman:

Atiku claims he is 75. Can a 75 years old man still be drilling hole? I am talking about erectile malfunction in old age.
ask him naa n make sure u protect ur butts
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by TheAlchemist: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
They both look so HAPPY together.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Lunja: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

CURSED urchin, you remain a fool. More pain for your miserable life.

MUMU ticket remains dead.

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Amayabor1: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

If Obi no win, Tinubu ll win. Craze dey ur head
Atiku's drilling boy

You want Tinubu to win? Ozuor!

Tinubu's drilling boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) / Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.