Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku (29139 Views)

Labour Party Suspends Kenneth Okonkwo And Others / Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT / Prince Don Okonkwo And His Family Cover Special Edition Of The Screen Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Egalitarian1: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2023
H
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Emmanuel909090: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2023
cool
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by lexy2014: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
See obscene hate for him by his fellow Igbo just because he exercised his democratic right. smh.

I do not support HE Atiku's aspiration only because I have a better, more competent and more patriotic candidate in Asiwaju Tinubu. It does not mean resorting to direct insults to those supporting HE Atiku.

Only the suppporters of Mr Obi insult and denigerate majority patriotic Nigerians for rejecting their mediocre candidate. This is because he recruited hate mongers and terrorists from the ipob terrorist group to push his campaign by crook.

They will lose las las.
check my signature for free stuffs!

all this while, i am yet to see anyone tell me how tinubu is competent and patriotic. can you help me out?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Franking: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2023
In the final analysis, people go where their bread is buttered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Apophenia24k: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
See obscene hate for him by his fellow Igbo just because he exercised his democratic right. smh.

I do not support HE Atiku's aspiration only because I have a better, more competent and more patriotic candidate in Asiwaju Tinubu. It does not mean resorting to direct insults to those supporting HE Atiku.

Only the suppporters of Mr Obi insult and denigerate majority patriotic Nigerians for rejecting their mediocre candidate. This is because he recruited hate mongers and terrorists from the ipob terrorist group to push his campaign by crook.

The level of stupidity in Nigeria recently is that anyone who's not supporting Tinubu is an Igbo man or woman.
Even an obvious Hausa man is tagged IPOB because he's not supporting one criminal from West.

Edo people are the most socialize in Nigeria, we have a lot of aggressive people from the MB making noise on the Internet.
But people always focuse on their major threat

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Maj196(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2023
He for kiss Atiku now
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by backtovillage: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Moral lesson
Baba ma lule ni
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2023
So this means if he didn't personally know atiku he won't have campaigned for him or said what he said about Obi?

This useless cross thinks we are campaign for Obi because we know him personally or wish to gain anything from him personally? We are fighting for the betterment of this country and its future generations to come not some useless selfish interests like him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by sofeo(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Alright
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by luluman: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Who's cross?

Everything is not about money. We are tired of money bags in politics. We need a real change, and we see in Obi the change we desire
Just because he no support your Obi right? Cross is one person more popular than you one trillion times.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Goodlady(f): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Atiku Abubakar, the "drilling" presidential candidate. grin
lmao
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by StrongAlphMale: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2023
luluman:
Just because he no support your Obi right? Cross is one person more popular than you one trillion times.

Popular? Werey is not even know in his extend family let alone community, and you dey say e popular? Ment or malaria?

Alaye I'm not the cause of your frustrations. Go and look for who to vent your anger on

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by FashionCookie(f): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2023
See the youths that are ready to "change" the country. Someone posts a picture and they run around d place misinterpreting the whole thing.
Like why is it difficult for us to mind our business this country sef?
Very silly things...if the guy say he wan sue now, una go see d way they will start crying of oppression. As of they didn't start trouble first.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by onuman: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Atiku Abubakar, the "drilling" presidential candidate. grin

Hmmmm.
I never believed that rumour about Atiku being trans or gay.

Because I see he has many wives and a Muslim, a Fulani for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Obi fans are the worst set of people you can have around you

Bitterness is the blood flowing in their vein

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Padipadi: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Amayabor1:
Respect his choice you retards! Must everybody vote for Obi? Bastards!

If Atiku has been your benefactor, you would have been here campaigning for him.

Hypocrites!!!

Atiku is the next president!
The real bastard, barawo-banza, if Atiku wanna be a cheerful giver he should give. After all it's money he stole.
Cross is now a drilling machine. You too, dem dey drill you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by JasonScoolari: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:
lmao
Maintain your distance sweetplum.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by saysoo: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
He has made his choice. He is free to do so.

Nigerians across the nation have made PODATTI our choice. There is no going back.
Just accept the result on the 26th evening.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by PrinceMajestic: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2023
bluefilm:
The latest idiot in town is named Cross.
what is his offence against you?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by NothingDoMe: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Nigerians sha cheesy
Lol
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by onuman: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They will lose las las.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Before your comment, did you read any hateful comments by any Igbo about Atiku?

You stick to your campaign
strategy of demonising the Igbo will make your Tinubu gather more votes from Atiku's kinsmen.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by luluman: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Popular? Werey is not even know in his extend family let alone community, and you dey say e popular? Ment or malaria?

Alaye I'm not the cause of your frustrations. Go and look for who to vent your anger on
Nobody is angry, but truth is more than half of africa know cross, tell us on Nairaland how many people know you in Nigeria alone.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by Amayabor1: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

The real bastard, barawo-banza, if Atiku wanna be a cheerful giver he should give. After all it's money he stole.

See them. Man never help you before? He mean say he drill you? Ode! Nor worry. Election na next week Saturday. We go see how Obi go take win this election. Make una dey play. Una think say una fit bully everyone to vote Obi? Useless people!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by saysoo: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
jaxxy:
So this means if he didn't personally know atiku he won't have campaigned for him or said what he said about Obi?

This useless cross thinks we are campaign for Obi because we know him personally or wish to gain anything from him personally? We are fighting for the betterment of this country and its future generations to come not some useless selfish interests like him.
You PO cannot better this country even for 3 terms as president.
You people are really pathetic. No one of them can change Nigerians problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by onuman: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Atiku claims he is 75. Can a 75 years old man still be drilling hole? I am talking about erectile malfunction in old age.
Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by VEHINTOLAR: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
tonykester:
Sell out

I guess he has been marked for shooting for choosing not to support Obi,right ? We await what you guys' reactions will be when Mr Obi losses next week's general elections. Peter Obi will NEVER rule Nigeria, know that for a fact !

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku by dannykares: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Those wit negative thinking will b shock next week when Atiku declear winner , meanwhile many claiming PODATTI doesn't av PVC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.