Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,055 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth (734 Views)

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth / Bbnaija: Nengi Puts The Outer Lips Of Her Female Organ On Full Display (PHOTO) / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
I need advice I sent little money to my fiancee family friend for health issue. Due to she was calling my line unstoppable when I picked her call she was begging for help which I did now I never knew she was planing to set me up so that I won't marry my woman. Later she called me to tell me that she will like to come to Lagos when I heard that I told her if you want to come to Lagos you should come when my wife is around. She recorded some path of the conversation then went further to show it to my woman elder sister and also sent it to my fiancee in other to stop the marriage. For over 4 months I have been begging my fiancee to forgive me that I don't have anything to do with the lady and am sorry when I sent the money I suppose to tell her but I didn't cos I forgot and I didn't take it as something serious that's why I never bothered myself to inform you but am sorry.she still doesn't want to forgive me so that we can reconcile. I never invited her friend to come visit me in Lagos rather it was her friend that constantly call me and she told me she will like to come to Lagos one day to pay me a visit. I told her that except my fiancee will be aware and will be around I won't be the one to permit her for such but must come from my fiancee. now she turned it that I was the one that invited her to come over to my side in Lagos. my fiancee sometimes she will try to be in charge of everything that is going on in our relationship. I told her that how I wish I met her friend before her to see her reaction. and she told me that I should go after her friend nah. and leave her but lo and behold I said that to see her reaction but nothing rather she never change. still same thing nagging especially if she want to visit the way she will talk to me on phone inside the bus that's she is in not minding other passengers..

Today now she was mad when I sent her you guys contribution and was like God will punish me for dragging her to mod.
Friend what should I do pls no insult pls
Pls friend
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Jashub: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
First and foremost you're not telling us the truth about your relationship to this woman , and from the look of things , you've probably been doing backyard runs with her and it has gotten to the stage where she can't live without your goodies" . undecided

Secondly, your apology to your fiancee doesn't change the fact that she still has the final say in marrying you or not , and to me, that would be a blessing in disguise . I say so because your woman sounds like the controlling type (aka feminist) , and if you were to settle down with her , I don't think you'd last not to talk of even enjoying your home as a man.

So my oga, just let her be for now and try in a month's time...if she no gree for you again, just simply find her replacement sharp sharp. After all, you're a man and your biological clock isn't link to menopause. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by advanceDNA: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ur writeup dey give migraine

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Eyinju112(f): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Why would you drag her to nairaland when you know so well she’s a nairalander?
Well I don’t support her cursing you but OP you need to wise up, up your Fvcking game and stop acting like a dolly…

With your way of reasoning and handling matter I’m still trying to convince myself if you can father a child and husband a wife…

How can you not see all the red flags? The fact she chose to listen to her friend and not hear your side of story is a big red flag.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eyinju112:
Why would you drag her to nairaland when you know so well she’s a nairalander?
Well I don’t support her cursing you but OP you need to wise up, up your Fvcking game and stop acting like a dolly…

With your way of reasoning and handling matter I’m still trying to convince myself if you can father a child and husband a wife…

How can you not see all the red flags? The fact she chose to listen to her friend and not hear your side of story is a big red flag.

Yeah
I can father a child and even do it more and more. I saw the red flag I copied the topic to add her reaction after the sight up opinions thank you
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
simondavid:

Yeah
I can father a child and even do it more and more. I saw the red flag I copied the topic to add her reaction after the sight up opinions thank you

She is not a nairalander okay
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Youngsage: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
simondavid:

She is not a nairalander okay

How old are you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Eskimi Dating App Is Back And Better / Immediate Contact Needed! / How Many Times Can U 4give Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.