Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth (2859 Views)

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
I need advice I sent little money to my fiancee family friend for health issue. Due to she was calling my line unstoppable when I picked her call she was begging for help which I did now I never knew she was planing to set me up so that I won't marry my woman. Later she called me to tell me that she will like to come to Lagos when I heard that I told her if you want to come to Lagos you should come when my wife is around. She recorded some path of the conversation then went further to show it to my woman elder sister and also sent it to my fiancee in other to stop the marriage. For over 4 months I have been begging my fiancee to forgive me that I don't have anything to do with the lady and am sorry when I sent the money I suppose to tell her but I didn't cos I forgot and I didn't take it as something serious that's why I never bothered myself to inform you but am sorry.she still doesn't want to forgive me so that we can reconcile.
Friend what should I do pls no insult pls
Pls friend
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
So why is your fiancee not aware , abi you de plug her father azz , guy no de whine us here o, this one get cap

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Normally, I know you know this trust issues didn't start today.......E be like say e don tay wey you break the trust wey your fiancee get for you.......If not,if na where trust dey normally,I no too see any big issue for here, because onll your fiancee for defend you on your behalf...

Well,op, my only advice is that if you truly love her, kukuma meet up with her trusted family members wey you know say she dey give regards well well and talk to them,so that them go help you talk to her......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Hezzyluv: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
I no just know how i go take unread wetin i don read already. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Treasure17(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
You should have carried her along cause you can't trust this gender. She's your fiancee friend for goodness sake. If not that the friend had evil agender, I see no reason why she didn't tell your fiancee in the first place. Cause on a norm na your fiancee suppose tell you her friend's predicament. I hope she forgive you sha.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Hezzyluv: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Treasure17:
You should have carried her along cause you can't trust this gender. She's your fiancee friend for goodness sake. If not that the friend had evil agender, I see no reason why she didn't tell your fiancee in the first place. Cause on a norm na your fiancee suppose tell you her friend's predicament. I hope she forgive you sha.

That lady has unforgiving spirit he has been begging her for over 3months oo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by TheFreshVanilla: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
She doesn't love you. They both had the plan set up to stop the marriage.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Fahvvy: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
With all due respect sir, you're a fo.ol undecided...

You've been begging a woman for over 4months, jeeeeezzzz!! Are you high on cheap drugs or something?! undecided...

Alaye dust yourself and move on jareh!!
Go to church and do Thanksgiving because God just saved you from hell undecided...

Let's do small analysis together shall we?

The fact that she could listen to her family over you is proof that there's already trust issues - red flag!!!!

It's also proof that in your marriage, your in-laws will have more say over you as far as your wife is concerned - red flag!!!!

Begging for 4months and yet she can't forgive over this trivial matter, is proof that unforgiveness is her second name - red flag!!!!

And to hold a grudge for a matter as trivial as this even after explanation and begging from you - red flag!!!!!

"Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are". What sorta woman keeps a friend who will go the extra mile to ruin her engagement? - red flag!!!!!

And finally...
The fact that a man sees no shame in begging a woman consistently for 4months is proof that the dynamics of that relationship is reversed - red flag!!!!!!

Oga sir...
If this is the most neutral reason (not just your side of the story) as to why your fiancee won't forgive you, then go for Thanksgiving, God just saved your life undecided...

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Treasure17(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hezzyluv:

That lady has unforgiving spirit he has been begging her for over 3months oo
grin grin if na you shey you go forgive?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by lilvicky68(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
With all the stress going on in this country you still want to add another problem untop.

Bro you should be happy at least you've dodged a bullet

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by elmagnifico411(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why u dey beg for forgiveness like a sinner?
If she no wan marry, make she go. As she has refused to hear your own side of the story, and held on to the One her friend told her, leave her abeg. I know it's painful and not easy, but na the begging part dey pain me. If only what you're telling us here ain't really what happened. Secondly, I don't think u owe her any explanation or telling, cos you gave someone your money just to help out. Leave the girl and her family. They don't mean well in the first place. Try and move on. What's gonna be is gonna be and someday, the devilish lady would come out with the truth and they'll all regret their actions together. Abeg stopndat shittie begging you're doing. It's gonna continue to make them feel like u did something wrong and your not saying. Peace.
simondavid:
I need advice I sent little money to my fiancee family friend for health issue. Due to she was calling my line unstoppable when I picked her call she was begging for help which I did now I never knew she was planing to set me up so that I won't marry my woman. Later she called me to tell me that she will like to come to Lagos when I heard that I told her if you want to come to Lagos you should come when my wife is around. She recorded some path of the conversation then went further to show it to my woman elder sister and also sent it to my fiancee in other to stop the marriage. For over 4 months I have been begging my fiancee to forgive me that I don't have anything to do with the lady and am sorry when I sent the money I suppose to tell her but I didn't cos I forgot and I didn't take it as something serious that's why I never bothered myself to inform you but am sorry.she still doesn't want to forgive me so that we can reconcile.
Pls friend

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Streetmovement(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Beggie beggie...4 month of begging jeezzzz🙄👎

Better stop this act of foolishness and move on with your life before you lose yourself over a bitch who don't have cognitive reasoning to understand that there are two sides to a story.

If you like continue at your own peril, it's your doom then

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by linearity: 1:05am On Feb 17, 2023
simondavid:
Pls friend

Bros you are making a huge mistake and setting an unprecedented precedent in your marriage that you will never live up to.

Agreed, you didn’t carry her along, apologize for that and promise her that you wouldn’t do it again.

But, you should never beg anyone to marry you. Each person must make the decision to marry individually. Marriage is not a walk in the park, if you beg her to marry you today, you are setting yourself up for Failure and you will continue to beg her for eternity.

Remember that, we are humans and this will not be your last ‘Bleep up’, when the next happen you will beg her for another 4 months?

Please, let her be. Give her some space, if she is for you, she will come to her senses and look for you. More so, if what you stated here is accurate, her own friend deliberately did this to ensure you don’t get married to each other and by canceling the wedding, she is playing right into the script of her friend who under normal circumstances is an enemy at this point.

The other scenario is that, she does not want the wedding anymore and she is not bold enough to tell you straight up, she therefore connived with her friend to cook up this elaborate plot just to get a ‘reason’ to cancel the wedding.

The typical Nigeria girl that I know, will do everything to tie that knot with you, especially when one of their friends turned rogue and want to play the spoiler. Even many Nigeria women no longer break their homes simply on account of their husbands cheating, because they know that women and their very own friend from day one set traps for their husbands to cheat, so the home will break up and they can come in.

In summary, she does not have a hand in this, she will come back, but if she have a hand in it, good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by morakakin(m): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2023
send her this nairaland.com page (link),and make sure she reads ur story with comments.when she see say people dey tell you to forget her she reason well well.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by intruder15(m): 1:36am On Feb 17, 2023
simondavid:
Pls friend

Right now you may feel like your world is falling apart. But this too shall pass.
Meet your wife physically and clear the air. If she no want again, move on. God is your witness if truly you had no bad intentions.

You go de alright las las. If she is not mentally ready to stand by you now, more hurdles are in front. It won't end well.

My 2 cents.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by 4ward4: 1:42am On Feb 17, 2023
obvious you are a Liar
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Qatar2022: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2023
godofuck231:
So why is your fiancee not aware , abi you de plug her father azz , guy no de whine us here o, this one get cap
Stop judging people like this you stupid being
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by HarunaWest(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2023
simondavid:
Pls friend
4 months to beg a woman just cos you did a good deed? Except you are lying, if all you say is true, then leave her be...Find another wife.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by pansophist(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Ok let's assume she didn't believe you, she didn't believe her friend as well? How come she distrusted you so much but you're her fiance? Why should you be punished for helping someone?

Although you should have carried her along, but her response to this trivial issue is like killing a fly with an atomic bomb. It's disproportionate, which made me believe that it's a ploy between them.

Maybe another guy is in the picture, and she needs a clean exit route out of the relationship, and also secure you for future usage if the relationship doesn't work with her new catch. Some women are very manipulative, and you will never believe the extent they go to achieve their aim.

Watch out if she is now in a new relationship, if yes, then you have your answers. And stop being stupid. How can you beg for four months? Especially when you're sure you have no malicious intent? By begging for such a long time, you've shifted the power balance of the relationship.

Even if she forgive and choose to come back, the power dynamic will be closely related to a master slave relationship. You'll keep begging to keep her, and she won't be at her best behavior because she is convinced that you need her more than she needs you.

With what you wrote up there, it's clear why you're suffering. You're not masculine. She probably thinks she's the best you can do. What makes the world (people) soft on you is not by begging, but by who you are.

The more strong as a man you are in all endevour, you won't have to apologise much, because it's in the interest of the offended to forgive and enjoy what you have to offer.

Beyonce sang "women run the world", and " Irreplaceable". You'll think when Jayz cheated, she will replace him, run the world and be independent, but for where? She stayed and forgive. Where she wan go before? What calibre of men out there in the league of Jayz will wife her up?

So understand how realities are and stop begging like a fool. Beg once, and move on if she no gree. Be hard on yourself (increasing your value) so that the world will be easy on you (people will forgive you easily). Women may forgive cheating, but you see a low value man, you can never be forgiven. Know this.

They will rather cry in a Lamborghini than a keke napep. That's the female mindset. In other words, they will cry in his lambo because their millionaire fiancee cheat on them. It's better than crying in a keke napep because you can't feed her. Get sense abeg.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by estyvino(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
She doesn't love you. They both had the plan set up to stop the marriage.
You said it all!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Nostring: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Baba u bleeped up.. tell us the Tru story.. let's start from wetin dey d part of the call d lady recorded... confess! U wan bang d Oda lady na or u don dey do am sef undecided
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by boxer022(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Thank God that you escaped from such a person, how can she be angry with you because you helped her friend that was sick? She never intended to by your wife, after all the money is yours and you worked for it. You do not need to apologize to her because you did not do anything wrong to her. She is angry because you did not tell her, that is laughable. Oga move on with your life, look for someone that will appreciate you for who you are and not what you are.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Gadafii: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2023
You con Dey beg her to marry you not what, if you beg her now, you will beg thru your marriage so wise up and let her be
Move on with your life no be by force to marry, if you have clean hands the truth will come out soon,and she will realize her mistake, you have realized yours now and apologized for it so face front
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by elipheleh(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2023
I don't know why simps exist in this world.

OP are you that ugly?

Do you not know how real love looks like? LOVE IS FORGIVING IN NATURE.

Have you never experienced genuine love from a woman before? Don't you know how genuine love is?

Genuine love does not stress you.

See, a woman who loved you will never stress you.

Infact a woman who truly loves you will be the one defending you when other people condemn you.

Me for example, I have had a junior military woman who is not even up to 1 star ranking disobey a senior military officer. Equivalent of a General. LOVE MADE HER DO IT. You need to see her crying emotionally and defending me, while standing up to her General superior. That is the extent a woman love can go.

All these small boys who want to marry girls that doesn't love them, I fear for your life.

Do you really want to live your life minding what you do and say in your own home so that you won't offend your wife?

Do you want to be under her mercy and pity all your life. Think about being under somebodies mercy for 70 years. What a sad life!

Now let me open your eyes:

That your fiance never loved you. In fact you begged her to date you for years. And you know it.

She doesn't want to marry your either.

She and her friend planned that thing that way so that she can see excuse to run away from you.

She has someone else she truly loves and they Bleep secretly.

Perhaps, you are rich, maybe you used money to impress her family and friends. That might be why she even agreed to date you.

Maybe, she dey give you pity Bleep.

If I were you, which I never pray to be, I will even be the one forming anger. I will be the one to even get annoyed at her for even keeping bad friends.

I KNOW YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE MY ADVICE BECAUSE YOU ARE A SIMP.

SIMPS ARE DOOMED TO REMAIN SIMPS. THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF LEARNING.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Kennyprince: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2023
If you know there is something going on between u and your girls friend, then continue pleading with your woman to forgive u.

But if there is truly nothing as u are claiming, then leave her and find another woman to marry.

No one woman shd tie you down for no good reason bro
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Justbehave(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Simpism is a disease. Stop helping women Una no go hear.See as dem turn op to a very useless person.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by anthonyuncle(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2023
you should've informed her the moment her friend started asking you for money.

girls compete and bet on a lot of things you might consider insignificant.

I'll advice you speak to her family members,
if nothing changes, move on.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Dshocker(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2023
simondavid:
Pls friend

Baba there is more to that conversation than what you are trying to make us believe.

True true you wanted to remove her pant but nemesis caught up with you grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by godofuck231: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Qatar2022:

Stop judging people like this you stupid being
that means your head na to sit down wash , you carry mumu come nairaland de give us zobo abi? Oshi
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
If all you wrote up there is true then I will advise you move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Every comment seems to have advised you rightly. Good girls are hard to get, but do you really think she's the good one now?

Trust is very important. When you get married, you'll realise that if your partner does not believe you, even if the matter has K-leg, you won't have a happy home.

You seem to have a good heart, most women tend to exploit that, even the good ones.... it's a natural instinct.

Even if you did marry her, that same friend will ruin your marriage. Your fiancée is in for a long thing, that's if she's not the devil herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did / Something I Noticed About Some Guys / Important Observation About Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.