Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Cheat On Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheat On Me Please (515 Views)

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheat On Me Please by Ebelelivinston: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mate her during our 100l at university of Jos,then,she provided me with all I wanted but never allowed me had sex with her.She had money then simple because she was dating a very rich sugar daddy.While we entered final year, though I never trusted her because I already admitted she was sugar daddy girl,I found out she was a virgin, after everything,I took her virginity, she's pregnant for me and I want her to claim is her sugar daddy so that I could get work because am about to finish my service year,but she's refusing.What do I do people?
Re: Cheat On Me Please by Autobot05: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Stop fornication you nor gree

After 4 years I the uni look at your write up??

Better man up and play the fatherly role

(1) (Reply)

Which Gender Gets Embarrassed When Sexually Aroused / Organic Erection After going to Church / AAUA Graduate Stabbed To Death Over N1,000 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.