Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,341 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election (23926 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Raxxye(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
We can't wait

3 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by wethebest(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reboot and delete all the old archaic thieves

4 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Ireportlive: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
cool

PDP could had sponsored this guy

He just burried PDP

2 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by bigdammyj: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Noted.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by pachigo001(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Make urchins get ready to cry because buhari has snitch there master grin[right][/right]
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Hendrixky: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
My entire family will give their vote to obi

I'm not igbo, am not yoruba am not hausas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by ryloy: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Anambra was not rebooted

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Danniedpastor(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:
grin you'll drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
Keep disgracing your generation

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by michlins(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Before you vote, ask yourself if you can allow your candidate become your pilot.

Whoever you vote for will not only pilot your own life but that of your own children. A ten years old child today will become an adult by eight years time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Danniedpastor(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
[quote author=Malory post=121037408]My fellow Nigerians, we all know that this election will determine whether we will move forward or continue lagging behind as a country. It will determine if we truly wants our country to start working or we remain stagnant. Let us all rally round the best man Peter Obi so as to salvage our dear country. A vote for Obi is a vote for the progress of Nigeria. Let's make the right decision on Saturday. it’s no surprises if igbos support obi, he’s your ipob plan b so no big deal

I will advise u to go n wash your Biafra flags cos from Monday next week henceforth u will need them

N if u are planning to go out n vote in d south east, endeavor to write your will to avoid stories that touch from real life angle
They will vote in the east

Stop being a fool.

3 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by michlins(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
ryloy:
Anambra was not rebooted

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
says who?

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MimiSheWrote(f): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
What an emotional message. We are with you sir.

Deep inside our hearts we know you mean well for us.

But those other two candidates? They are going there to accumulate more wealth and for 'power'.... I Highlighted that power for a reason. Most of these politicians do not care much about money anymore, they have more than they will ever need...

But you see power? It means a lot to them! Someone like Tinubu just wants to sit in the Aso rock, even if it's just for a day before he dies. For Atiku? He has been contesting since God knows when, spending billions on billions! all for what? Cos he wants to fix Nigeria?? Lol Naaaaaaaaaah it's all personal... They just wanna fulfill they personal ambition of being the number one citizen... they want to flex the power that comes with it... To them the presidency is a personal trophy... to be paraded all over their political rival's faces... And to finally show them shege politically yea.

So if you think these people care a bit about this country, then I'm afraid your IQ is nothing to write home about... And you are among the problems we have in this country!

These politicians have zero percent discipline, zero percent commitment and zero percent sense of patriotism! As a leader, you have to genuinely love and care about your country before you can move it foward. And that my friend; is the major difference between African leaders and foreign leaders!

African leaders(from the head of state to the local government authorities, to the community leaders, even down to the Police and Road safety officials...everything government and even common civilians) they all only care about their personal interests and absolutely nothing else! And it's very very sad when you think about it.

How we gonna move forward as a country or even as a continent at large? Africa deserves to be up there with the rest of the world... We have the resources and everything needed for that, the only things missing are general mentality(how you and I as civilians think) and the right necessary leaders!
Got me always thinking whether failure has anything to do with the color of the skin?
Since South Africa was handed over to the blacks, the country automatically started declining... It's very sad!!!

The one that hurts me the most is, there is no sense of competition in Africa! Go to Arabian gulf, Dubai built the tallest building in the world, and immediately... Saudi started constructing the 'longest' building in the world... (Which can be seen from the space) UAE hosted world Expo, Qatar hosted the the fifa world cup... These are just examples!
Good world leaders are always trying to out-do one another in every sector: economy, health care, infrastructure, art, sports, military, just name it!

But African leaders? No sense of competition at all... When they are not competing for jollof rice... They would be busy embezzling public funds! neglecting their country to continue roting! it's almost like they are competing for failure in Africa! Smh

The fact that ordinary Ghana and most of other small African nations have 24 hours electricity and we(Nigeria) don't! doesnt even bother our leaders atall, and it should! It really should! A good leader would be ashamed! But unfortunately, our politicians are naturally shameless! How do you expect People like that to develop this country?

Sorry if I'm typing too much... but I'm fvcking angry! You need to travel around the world to see what a country is supposed to be like and look like, you would hate Nigerian leaders forever... not shamelessly defending them every here and there on social media smh! Nigeria is a big trash my dear, as in a giant trash!!! A Kenyan girl once trolled me at school that my country doesn't have electricity!! It got me soooooo mad!! I was so freaking embarrassed Cos other nationalities were also present there... they all laughed! Some couldn't even believe it...(Nigeria? An oil rich African giant?) Lol that day wasn't funny to me at all! But sadly the Kenyan troll was telling the truth!

Nothing works in Nigeria, nothing at all except our music industry! The Country is a big mess, and we are all relaxed about it yea? Especially the Youths! Why won't they be playing with us?

You know what we should be doing? We should be staging a nation wide uprising abs revolution! Not supporting the same old politicians and expecting things to magically go different? C'mon how low is yall I.Q? Shame on you all... Thank God I'm not there with yall... Na una go still suffer am! But yet, as a patriot and Nigeria... it doesn't make me less ANGRY!!!!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Ceejay94: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
how did he restore d brain of anambra people?

For igbos ehn charity doesn’t begin at home

D same peter obi u cursed is same Man U want us to vote

No b craze b dat?
You have only one vote. Shut your trap. Urchin

4 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by FuckYourFather(f): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zonefree:
Thanks for the message of Redemption.

On behalf of myself, my family and my extended relatives, we're voting for his Excellency Chief Peter Abiodun Umaru Effiong Oghenebiko Obi.

ah ah, All these names?
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Maseev(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Naira scarcity is a significant issue in Nigeria, and it is affecting the country's economy and citizens. The scarcity of foreign currency has made it difficult for businesses to import goods and services, leading to inflation and high prices of essential commodities. Additionally, the scarcity of naira has made it difficult for individuals to access foreign exchange for travel, education, and other needs.

There are several reasons why people may consider donating to Peter Obi's campaign as Nigeria's next president. Peter Obi is a former governor of Anambra state, and during his tenure, he was known for his fiscal policies, which led to significant economic growth in the state. He is also an experienced businessman and has served as the chairman of several corporations.

Obi is also known for his focus on education and youth empowerment. He has advocated for increased investment in education, and during his tenure as governor, he increased the budget allocation for education from 6% to 15%. He has also supported youth entrepreneurship and job creation, which is crucial for Nigeria's economic growth.

In conclusion, naira scarcity is a significant issue in Nigeria that requires urgent attention. While there may be various reasons why people might consider donating to Peter Obi's campaign, it is essential to conduct independent research and consider all relevant factors before making a decision on who to support in the upcoming elections.

[url]Https://peterobi.help[/url]

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Xion20: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi the right and God sent candidate.

3 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Danniedpastor(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
MzErica:

Obi couldn't do shit in anambra for 8years. He increased school fees 200%. He is the tyrant that refused to allow his state conduct local government elections throughout is stay in office. He invested state funds in beer business that runs into lost. He refused to pay pensioners.

How can a dullard like obi salvage nigeria's economy, when he left anambra state in ruins and ran to Lagos. Not to talk about his indicted pandora papers.

Peter Obi won many "bests" in his time. Tinubu won nothing because he did nothing.
Cry,ok

3 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Danniedpastor(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Obi is a disaster waiting to happen.

An insensitive man who kept arrears of salaries and pensions in the bank, and starved workers of Anambra Water Corporation workers for 8 years.

He could not increase IGR to a sufficient amount to pay the minimum wage but rather chose to blame FG for revenue distribution.

He awarded contracts to his associates. Government House was reconstructed by his associate and one of his former campaign manager. Ever wonder why Psquare are hellbent on pushing him down our throats? Because they know they would be rewarded handsomely by the nepotistic Peter Obi.

A man who did absolutely nothing world class in Anambra, whose only achievements are miles of road which have all washed off, and money he saved in banks.

Like someone said, Peter Obi is better off as w treasurer. Someone like him should not be leading a country, especially a multiethnic country like Nigeria.
Perish with your lies...
We know the truth already

2 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by DSC7: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Oh God Please Give us ObiDatti.....

May our Labour never be in Vain(Amen!!!)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by ictplotter(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
An idiot that can't reboot small Anambra state for 8yrs now want to reboot Nigeria for 4yrs.
Political scam alert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by guru90: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Total Reset my future president....
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TrumpDonald2: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
MzErica:

If they like, let them cry on mountain top. Peter obi will never rule nigeria. He might rule them in biafra land definitely not nigeria.

As for P-square, they know their career in down the drain. They're hoping to get juicy appointments/career when pandora wins. (In their dreams) 😂🤣🤣🤣

See how confused you are. A man claiming to be a woman online. You can go and meet bobrisky for tutorials than type the rubbish in your confused brain.

Just an advice.

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by makavalley(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
This election will take us take ahead or take us million steps backward if we don't vote the right person
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MaliCampus: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
My loyalty is for God and my Country. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by sofiscatedmoron: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
APC will rescue Nigeria from fellow apc

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by penearth(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Thank u for even accepting to "reboot ' this nation that has been scattered

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by DlegendofGarden(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Election time
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by iTommysco: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Atiku all the way
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by BigYash: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
MzErica:

Obi couldn't do shit in anambra for 8years. He increased school fees 200%. He is the tyrant that refused to allow his state conduct local government elections throughout is stay in office. He invested state funds in beer business that runs into lost. He refused to pay pensioners.

How can a dullard like obi salvage nigeria's economy, when he left anambra state in ruins and ran to Lagos. Not to talk about his indicted pandora papers.
Urchins and senselessness=5&6
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Atlantis585: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
The Obdient's pledge

We are obidient Nigerians
Nigeria belongs to us all
We are the pillar of the nation
The strength and power of Nigeria lies in our hands
We will exercise our right
And ensure our labour is not in vain

Good.
Bros, May una collect…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. / Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) / Sanwo-olu Declares Bid To Challenge Ambode For Lagos APC Guber Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.