Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election (23883 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by benjackugo: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2023
"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has again asked Nigerians to vote for him in Nigeria's presidential election coming up in less than 7 days, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter page;

"Fellow Nigerians, we are down to Crunch Time - 7 Days to the Main Day. Our strength is in our diversity. We need to reset and reboot Nigeria in all ramifications –leadership and governance, security of life and properties, economic and political freedom.

"We must celebrate our Shared Values and Responsibilities. In this march to freedom, I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country! Datti and I, wish to deliver a new Nigeria that is POssible!

"I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking whether it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come! For them, Datti has come!

"Our message has been consistent. Nigeria is not bereft of the required human capital necessary for good leadership. Nigeria is also not bereft of good governance ideas and plans.

"However, our country is bedeviled by the impunity of those few who have perfected the dubious act of State Capture. These national interest issues need to be addressed urgently. The process will start in earnest on 25th February.

"Security will be a national imperative; WE will tweak the national security architecture, via holistic reform of the security sector and governance. We will restructure, reequip and reorient the Nigerian Police.

"This will include 3 level policing- Federal, state and community. We will raise the population to police officer ratio to a higher level and ensure properly manned, equipped and technologically driven security system.

"The change we seek to bring will be all encompassing. WE will bring back Patriotism and national Pride. Loyalty should be to God and Country. The Constitution and Rule of Law will have primacy. May God help Us all. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1626902505090154496?s=20

327 Likes 46 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Malory: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2023
My fellow Nigerians, we all know that this election will determine whether we will move forward or continue lagging behind as a country. It will determine if we truly wants our country to start working or we remain stagnant. Let us all rally round the best man Peter Obi so as to salvage our dear country. A vote for Obi is a vote for the progress of Nigeria. Let's make the right decision on Saturday.

548 Likes 59 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2023
I will give my vote to Peter Obi because that's the right thing to do right now

Just look around the country , it's in a mess.

APC and PDP ha destroyed the economy of this once great country .

528 Likes 60 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Peter obi has my vote

433 Likes 44 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by shuttox: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Peter obi is the man to bring back hope peace again

Vote Peter Obi

401 Likes 41 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Zonefree(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Thanks for the message of Redemption.

On behalf of myself, my family and my extended relatives, we're voting for his Excellency Chief Peter Abiodun Umaru Effiong Oghenebiko Obi.

398 Likes 42 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Malory: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Demiolao:
Nigeria shall be great again
We will get it right with Obi.

303 Likes 33 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Mindlog: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Nice one.

185 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Start preparing your inaugural speech

301 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2023
grin you'll drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

6 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Sannisege: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Go and reboot Anambra.

29 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Sannisege: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
inside your mother

188 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Zonefree(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
A school dropout always believes everyone is a coward like him.

Vote Obi for the restoration of your brain.

297 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by BATified2023: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2023
shuttox:
Peter obi is the man to bring back hope peace again

Vote Peter Obi
[q
PrinceOfLagos:
I will give my vote to Peter Obi because that's the right thing to do right now

Just look around the country , it's in w mess.

APC and PDP ha destroyed the economy of this once great country .
uote
Malory:
My fellow Nigerians, we all know that this election will determine whether we will move forward or continue lagging behind as a country. It will determine if we truly wants our country to start working or we remain stagnant. Let us all rally round the best man Peter Obi so as to salvage our dear country. A vote for Obi is a vote for the progress of Nigeria. Let's make the right decision on Saturday.
author=Malory post=121037408]My fellow Nigerians, we all know that this election will determine whether we will move forward or continue lagging behind as a country. It will determine if we truly wants our country to start working or we remain stagnant. Let us all rally round the best man Peter Obi so as to salvage our dear country. A vote for Obi is a vote for the progress of Nigeria. Let's make the right decision on Saturday. [/quote]it’s no surprises if igbos support obi, he’s your ipob plan b so no big deal

I will advise u to go n wash your Biafra flags cos from Monday next week henceforth u will need them

N if u are planning to go out n vote in d south east, endeavor to write your will to avoid stories that touch from real life angle

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by BATified2023: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Peter obi has my vote
u are Igbo now so no surprises

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by BATified2023: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Start preparing your inaugural speech
igbos n delusion

Same way u igbos were expecting trump to come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by BATified2023: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A school dropout always believes everyone is a coward like him.

Vote Obi for the restoration of your brain.
how did he restore d brain of anambra people?

For igbos ehn charity doesn’t begin at home

D same peter obi u cursed is same Man U want us to vote

No b craze b dat?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Viscuz: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
how did he restore d brain of anambra people?

For igbos ehn charity doesn’t begin at home

D same peter obi u cursed is same Man U want us to vote

No b craze b dat?

You don dey cry pass how your Papa cry before Jonathan win o

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Malory: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
[quote author=Malory post=121037408]My fellow Nigerians, we all know that this election will determine whether we will move forward or continue lagging behind as a country. It will determine if we truly wants our country to start working or we remain stagnant. Let us all rally round the best man Peter Obi so as to salvage our dear country. A vote for Obi is a vote for the progress of Nigeria. Let's make the right decision on Saturday. it’s no surprises if igbos support obi, he’s your ipob plan b so no big deal

I will advise u to go n wash your Biafra flags cos from Monday next week henceforth u will need them

N if u are planning to go out n vote in d south east, endeavor to write your will to avoid stories that touch from real life angle
Let the wailing begin

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2023
The Obdient's pledge

We are obidient Nigerians
Nigeria belongs to us all
We are the pillar of the nation
The strength and power of Nigeria lies in our hands
We will exercise our right
And ensure our labour is not in vain

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MzErica(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Malory:

Obi couldn't do shit in anambra for 8years. He increased school fees 200%. He is the tyrant that refused to allow his state conduct local government elections throughout is stay in office. He invested state funds in beer business that runs into lost. He refused to pay pensioners.

How can a dullard like obi salvage nigeria's economy, when he left anambra state in ruins and ran to Lagos. Not to talk about his indicted pandora papers.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Optimist4ever(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2023
We are with you, your Excellency.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Okoroawusa: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Where has he rebooted before so that we can see how he will do it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
MzErica:

Obi couldn't do shit in anambra for 8years. He increased school fees 200%. He is the tyrant that refused to allow his state conduct local government elections throughout is stay in office. He invested state funds in beer business that runs into lost. He refused to pay pensioners.

How can a dullard like obi salvage nigeria's economy, when he left anambra state in ruins and ran to Lagos. Not to talk about his indicted pandora papers.

Obi is a disaster waiting to happen.

An insensitive man who kept arrears of salaries and pensions in the bank, and starved workers of Anambra Water Corporation workers for 8 years.

He could not increase IGR to a sufficient amount to pay the minimum wage but rather chose to blame FG for revenue distribution.

He awarded contracts to his associates. Government House was reconstructed by his associate and one of his former campaign manager. Ever wonder why Psquare are hellbent on pushing him down our throats? Because they know they would be rewarded handsomely by the nepotistic Peter Obi.

A man who did absolutely nothing world class in Anambra, whose only achievements are miles of road which have all washed off, and money he saved in banks.

Like someone said, Peter Obi is better off as w treasurer. Someone like him should not be leading a country, especially a multiethnic country like Nigeria.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MzErica(f): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Obi is a disaster waiting to happen.

An insensitive man who kept arrears of salaries and pensions in the bank, and starved workers of Anambra Water Corporation workers for 8 years.

He could not increase IGR to a sufficient amount to pay the minimum wage but rather chose to blame FG for revenue distribution.

He awarded contracts to his associates. Government House was reconstructed by his associate and one of his former campaign manager. Ever wonder why Psquare are hellbent on pushing him down our throats? Because they know they would be rewarded handsomely by the nepotistic Peter Obi.

A man who did absolutely nothing world class in Anambra, whose only achievements are miles of road which have all washed off, and money he saved in banks.

Like someone said, Peter Obi is better off as w treasurer. Someone like him should not be leading a country, especially a multiethnic country like Nigeria.

If they like, let them cry on mountain top. Peter obi will never rule nigeria. He might rule them in biafra land definitely not nigeria.

As for P-square, they know their career in down the drain. They're hoping to get juicy appointments/career when pandora wins. (In their dreams) 😂🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Some fools think they're doing Obi. Peter Obi is a self-made multi-millionaire. If they vote rubbish na them and their families go suffer, not Obi. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw how people were dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. And it occurred to me that some of these people would most probably not vote the best candidate (because of tribalism) if they were healthy enough to vote. Some people need to suffer well before they learn. When them no be goat. Some will pass away while learning the lesson. Only if those in the mortuary could talk. If Nigeria misses the chance to elect Peter Obi, many people's children will curse them.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by money121(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seen
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Winters23: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
My president

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid / MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering / Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.