Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,020 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election (23911 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MzErica(f): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
johntolu:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

Did you notice he stopped talking about is wack-ass brewery since soludo opened his lying yansh?🤣🤣😂😂

Obi supporters will swallow any lamba pandora drops like a zombie. I want to hear what they will say after Peter obi lost in a shameful manner in this forthcoming elections.

Stupid people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by assholemods: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheGift:

Did I say He was a convicted felon?
With what you are bringing out that is the direction you were possibly going. If you agree he was never convicted so what is the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by zomby(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
The sad part is, I honestly believe that the igbos more than anyone else know for sure that peter Obi doesn’t have the skills or intelligence or experience to effectively lead this nation. But because of their senseless selfish motives, they want the power by force and by fire without the sincerity to deeply think about the future of our country.

Leadership is not for everyone and is also not by force. I personally would have supported a candidate from any part of the East as long as he’s intelligent enough to effectively and efficiently lead a nation.

Nigeria is on fire, at this point in time, we do not need an apprentice to lead a unique and complex country like Nigeria…electing a mediocre leader like Peter Obi will only make things worse. And I’m 100% certain that the igbos clearly know this fact, but can you blame them? This is the same group of people that has publicly stated/ declared (many times) that they hate Nigeria, so expecting anything sensible from an insensible group of people like the igbos is absurd. This is why they do not mind to sing praise song behind a mediocre leader like peter Obi.

Use your common sense and vote for the right man

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by zomby(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi is a fine man that simply doesn’t have the right skills or intelligence to lead a country. I have spent a lot of time listening and analyzing the man. HE DOESN’T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO LEAD NIGERIA AT THIS TIME…Period!
He knows it and the Igbos also know this fact.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by johntolu: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Segzy19:
Did he do all these things he said during his 8 years in Anambra as the governor?

Answer it with your conscience

Peter Odi did a lot in Anambra state, as governor.

One of his 'landmark achievements' in governance, in Anambra state, was to make education inaccessible to the poor by declaring publicly that
'education is not for the poor'.

Professor Soludo was quoted to have said that 'poverty level', doubled under Obi's stewardship, in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by johntolu: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
MzErica:

Did you notice he stopped talking about is wack-ass brewery since soludo opened his lying yansh?🤣🤣😂😂

Obi supporters will swallow any lamba pandora drops like a zombie. I want to hear what they will say after Peter obi lost in a shameful manner in this forthcoming elections.

Stupid people!

His supporters will come out to say that the two likely winners, Atiku or Tinubu, influenced voters with money or they will cast aspersions on Northern Christians for taking sides with their 'slave masters', the Fulanis.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Olurondo: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi wants to have Federal,State and Community police. Who will fund them?Most of the states are currently struggling to pay their workers salaries and pay their pensioners,are they the ones that will fund their state police?Where will they get the money?Most states including the one he governed depends on Federal allocation to survive. Nobody will fall for Peter Obi's lies.He lacks ideas on how to transform Nigeria!!He will lose this election!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by HellVictorinho7: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Meaning your father did not raise you well
MEANING?
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by HellVictorinho7: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re not well informed. Get a life!
yours to admit
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by kellyezekiel1997(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Obi is a disaster waiting to happen.

An insensitive man who kept arrears of salaries and pensions in the bank, and starved workers of Anambra Water Corporation workers for 8 years.

He could not increase IGR to a sufficient amount to pay the minimum wage but rather chose to blame FG for revenue distribution.

He awarded contracts to his associates. Government House was reconstructed by his associate and one of his former campaign manager. Ever wonder why Psquare are hellbent on pushing him down our throats? Because they know they would be rewarded handsomely by the nepotistic Peter Obi.

A man who did absolutely nothing world class in Anambra, whose only achievements are miles of road which have all washed off, and money he saved in banks.

Like someone said, Peter Obi is better off as w treasurer. Someone like him should not be leading a country, especially a multiethnic country like Nigeria.

No tok trash here
Na mumu u be wella
Show the proof of ur write ups ASAP and stop blabbing trash.
Ur brain de hyperventilate on a high level.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by kellyezekiel1997(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
johntolu:

His supporters will come out to say that the two likely winners, Atiku or Tinubu, influenced voters with money or they will cast aspersions on Northern Christians for taking sides with their 'slave masters', the Fulanis.

Bring on the full details about the Pandora saga.
After that saga, what holds him.....??
Absolutely nothing, the saga no wok cos he's super ok and clean
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by kellyezekiel1997(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
johntolu:

Peter Odi did a lot in Anambra state, as governor.

One of his 'landmark achievements' in governance, in Anambra state, was to make education inaccessible to the poor by declaring publicly that
'education is not for the poor'.

Professor Soludo was quoted to have said that 'poverty level', doubled under Obi's stewardship, in Anambra state.

Solud0 na mumu man
Na to increase tax here and there im Sabi do pass anything else.

All the major roads in Awka, Onitsha, Ogidi, Nnewi, Nkpọọ, and other places, who do you think built it ?
Including those flyovers in Awka town....

When he handed over to Obiano, he shared a manifesto of his works including all the income and expenditures during his double tenures as then the Governor of the state.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Originalsly: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Don't know why.... time to reboot Nigeria.... my mind just wondered what if Tinubu hears this... what will be the unscripted response? Maybe "vote for me ... not only would Aba be making boots for all Nigerians again ... but they would also be making shoes and creating millions of jobs .

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MiaBeer(m): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
yours to admit
Your still not informed.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by lexy2014: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re not well informed. Get a life!

na wa oh. i thought Tinubu was the only clown among the presidential candidates. I didnt know Obi has started clowning. Tinubu who is APC presidential candidate is telling us that he wants to rescue nigerians from APC and buhari who he supported and defended since 2015.

now obi who told nigerians that the suffering we are experiencing under buhari is justified is now coming to tell us that he wants to rescue us from the same buhari who he is supporting.

if you guys that support these people cant see that they are frauds, then theres nothing God can do for nigeria
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by lexy2014: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Your mumu has no boundaries
na wa oh. i thought Tinubu was the only clown among the presidential candidates. I didnt know Obi has started clowning. Tinubu who is APC presidential candidate is telling us that he wants to rescue nigerians from APC and buhari who he supported and defended since 2015.

now obi who told nigerians that the suffering we are experiencing under buhari is justified is now coming to tell us that he wants to rescue us from the same buhari who he is supporting.

if you guys that support these people cant see that they are frauds, then theres nothing God can do for nigeria
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 20, 2023
stanluiz:
South Africa is truly the pride and giant of Africa.

A country with balls. No wonder they are chiarman of BRICS.

South Africa has visionary leaders that care about their country and protect their National interest.

Nigeria on the other hand is the giant of Africa in poverty, hunger , and backwardness. She has vowed to remain a British and western puppet.

The people keep voting for Criminals and kleptomaniacs in public offices. Nigeria politicians only knows how to steal, loot and embezzle public funds. Nothing more! Nothing less!

Wetin concern them with National building and National interest. All they know is how to steal, steal and steal until nothing is left.

Bunch of Unpatriotic fellows and the useless citizens that are supporting the same politicians that impoverished them due to some primitives ethnic and religious sentiment.

No wonder the nation is almost a failed country and a hellhole.

South Africa is going forward while Nigeria is going backward. That's the reality.

If Nigeria elect one the Criminals, either the drug lord mafia of Lagos or the mikano thief instead of Peter obi, then it is over for them.

BidenTheConqueror endorses Peter Obi.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by lexy2014: 3:03am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Ignorance is a misfortune. You’re not informed

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MiaBeer(m): 3:05am On Feb 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by lexy2014: 3:06am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MiaBeer(m): 4:13am On Feb 20, 2023
lexy2014:

I am a loser. i thought Tinubu was the only clown among the presidential candidates. I didnt know that I am a clown too. Tinubu who is APC presidential candidate is telling us that he wants to rescue nigerians from APC and buhari who he supported and defended since 2015.

Now Atiku who told nigerians that the suffering we are experiencing under buhari is justified is now coming to tell us that he wants to rescue us from the same buhari who he is supporting.

You’re not well informed
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TheGift: 4:41am On Feb 20, 2023
assholemods:

With what you are bringing out that is the direction you were possibly going. If you agree he was never convicted so what is the problem?

I am saying that it is easier for me to believe He Is a pretender with all the shady aspects of His life -beginning with His name, which was not originally Tinubu.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by lexy2014: 4:49am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re not well informed

i thought Tinubu was the only clown among the presidential candidates. I didnt know that Obi is a clown too. Tinubu who is APC presidential candidate is telling us that he wants to rescue nigerians from APC and buhari who he supported and defended since 2015.

Now Obi who told nigerians that the suffering we are experiencing under buhari is justified is now coming to tell us that he wants to rescue us from the same buhari who he is supporting.

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by HellVictorinho7: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Your still not informed.
to you
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MiaBeer(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
to you
Back to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Take Delivery Of Six Attack Helicopters From Turkey / Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.