Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari (403 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by adioolayi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
President Muhammad Buhari as directed his followers to vote for the candidate of his party, the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I in his words on his verified Twitter handle, the President stated this:

"I am not a contestant in the coming election, but my party, @OfficialAPCNg, has a candidate in the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I am calling on all of you to vote for @officialABAT. He is reliable, a true believer in Nigeria, and he will build on our achievements."

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1627318451059449857?t=k8fAlUTlFx-AxmLZbjJ8kQ&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yes, he is a reliable thief. He is a reliable looter. He is a reliable sick old man looting Lagos anyhow. I don't blame Buhari, it's Tinubu that doesn't understand sarcasm and irony.

1 Share

Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡

Asiwaju we know! Bola we want!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by gacagax389: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hgsti

Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by Airforce1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sometimes I feel Buhari is only catching cruise when he say this things

It's as if he didn't mean it
Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by immortalcrown(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Talk na free of charge, even the one wey no make sense.
Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by habsydiamond(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Buhari the wise man... he collect their password (vote buying) through currency renewal. Na everything na draw draw. Everybody with him head on election day.
Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by adioolayi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Airforce1:

E pain you to dey read something like this...Pele

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala ....front page please

1 Like

Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by updatechange(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin
Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by hisgrace090: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hope they never place Buhari on gunpoint.
Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Airforce1:

Hey ya!

Sorry for your loss!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by KingKO22: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Airforce1:

Chineedu 😂
You na no go go hospital tonight ?

Wail responsibly 😂😄

Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by KingKO22: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
sanusideunifier:
Yes, he is a reliable thief. He is a reliable looter. He is a reliable sick old man looting Lagos anyhow. I don't blame Buhari, it's Tinubu that doesn't understand sarcasm and irony.
Painment 😂😄

See as this one dey vomit bitterness and frustration.

As it dey pain you. It dey sweet us

Re: Vote For Tinubu He Is Reliable And True Believer Of Nigeria- President Buhari by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2023

(1)

Popular Islamic Scholar, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, Endorses Atiku / President Buhari, Family Watch As Tinubu Votes (photo) / Could Security Have Been Compromised In Lagos Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.