Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .... (1720 Views)

MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by PhonesVilla(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
It's no secret that times are tough in our country right now. Everyone is struggling to make ends meet and it's heartbreaking to witness.

I recently made a decent profit at my job, and as a way of giving back to my fellow Nairaland members, I'd like to give away some money. I have 1,500,000 naira to spare, and I'm willing to give 10,000 naira to each person who needs it.

I know that a lot of us are struggling right now, and I want to offer a hand to those who need it. If you need money for food, transport, or any other form of help, please don't hesitate to contact me on Whatsapp....

Times are hard, but that doesn't mean we can't help each other out. I'm blessed to have the financial resources to do this, and I believe that with the right support, we can make it through this difficult situation.

If you're in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out and let me know. I'm here to help, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

My name is Joshua
Re: .... by Wodu89: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
I'll stay here and watch
Re: .... by Affiliateseun05: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ok
Re: .... by Noblejohn32(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: .... by Wodu89: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
I'll stay here and watch....
Re: .... by MyOpinionNotUrs: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
It would go a long way getting foodstuffs. I would really appreciate if you be of help.
2277807874 UBA
Blessing C.
Re: .... by obinnanelson4(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
I need it ooooo check your WhatsApp pls.
Re: .... by iykejohnson(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
PhonesVilla:
It's no secret that times are tough in our country right now. Everyone is struggling to make ends meet and it's heartbreaking to witness.

I recently made a decent profit at my job, and as a way of giving back to my fellow Nairaland members, I'd like to give away some money. I have 1,500,000 naira to spare, and I'm willing to give 10,000 naira to each person who needs it.

I know that a lot of us are struggling right now, and I want to offer a hand to those who need it. If you need money for food, transport, or any other form of help, please don't hesitate to contact me on Whatsapp....

Times are hard, but that doesn't mean we can't help each other out. I'm blessed to have the financial resources to do this, and I believe that with the right support, we can make it through this difficult situation.

If you're in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out and let me know. I'm here to help, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

My name is Joshua

It can help me to facilitate the payment of goods I am purchasing in portharcourt and as well feeding cos I am running out of cash

I do a recycle business. I buy waste(Nylon) and supply to people in Onitsha that would recycle it to another product

1 Like

Re: .... by chariisGRACE(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
PhonesVilla:

My name is Joshua

I plan to quit my job this week to begin internship on a skill i have been learning.

It will go a long way to support my transport during the period of going for the internship
Re: .... by Bolaji26(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
It can help me sort alot out of my loan phonesVilla

Re: .... by akwesenana: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
PhonesVilla:

If you're in need ofI'm here to help,

If i had 10k, i'll give to my mum so she could pay her way to work. If she gets sacked, e go hard.
Re: .... by NLcivilian: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
PhonesVilla:

My name is Joshua
When there's life, there's hope. If I see 1k, I will use it for food. Life is hard. My new baby is taking breast and that's why I'm still breathing if not, I don't know how he will be eating. I'm just weak
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
PhonesVilla:

My name is Joshua

I can't lie to you like others
I have series of problem right now...but eating is d first
I go use the 10k stock foodstuff make hunger no kee me
Re: .... by bluegrass07: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
PhonesVilla:

My name is Joshua

I anticipate being selected by you.

God bless!!!
Re: .... by Steve0979(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Really sick with gastro intestinal infection need to buy elicorid drug as prescribed by d doctor I thout initially it wouldnt cos much,only to discover its 17000
Re: .... by Rexymania(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Time waster

1 Like

Re: .... by Chasito(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
I will use it to buy text books,I'm a 300 level student.
It will really go a long way sir. 🙏🏾

Fidelity bank
Charles E.
Re: .... by okeke6969: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
The Samaritan said you should WhatsApp him, all of you here are yawning opata. Go to his nairaland profile, his number is there.
Re: .... by DESAN(f): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Food stuff for my kids and i
Re: .... by Generalwoodz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
okeke6969:
The Samaritan said you should WhatsApp him, all of you here are yawning opata. Go to his nairaland profile, his number is there.

The guy na scam oo

1 Like

Re: .... by Olayinka8793(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: .... by Barims(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Generalwoodz:

The guy na scam oo

Hmm how did you conclude that?
Re: .... by Phoenix873: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
God blessed.
Re: .... by Generalwoodz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Barims:

Hmm how did you conclude that?

Hey y'all, you don't have to waste your valued time sharing stories here. This man parading as philanthropist is a scam maybe not in entirety but he is. Because He has created dozens of threads like this to help but don't fulfill promises.

Who goes around doing that? I can't wrap my head around his intentions with all the numbers that reached out on WhatsApp. Or is Mark Nssukkaberg now paying for WhatsApp views?

Sneak peek the threads below

https://www.nairaland.com/7088987/giving-out-100k-each-20
https://www.nairaland.com/7561399/sincere-me-what-5k-right
https://www.nairaland.com/7563296/all-best-answers-gets-30000
https://www.nairaland.com/7563304/sincere-me-what-n5000-right
https://www.nairaland.com/7564996/honest-me-what-n5000k-right
https://www.nairaland.com/7571998/what-10000-naira-right-now
https://www.nairaland.com/7571970/sincere-me-what-n5000-right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Generalwoodz(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Olayinka8793:

You don sell the quora ?
Re: .... by Ishiewo: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
PhonesVilla:

My name is Joshua

It will go a long way in my feeding.... I have no single foodstuff left in my hostel; I am student experiencing very hard moment right now.

Zenith bank
Re: .... by okeke6969: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Generalwoodz:

The guy na scam oo
You don't mean it? Good for him.
Re: .... by anuofGod(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
PhonesVilla:

My name is Joshua
Re: .... by slimsophiediva(f): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
PhonesVilla:

My name is Joshua

Re: .... by Rrchrd(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
All these your "what can 10k do for you "
Have you ever send it to anybody ?
Re: .... by Mikeymython(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
It will go a long way ooo...i seriously need it for my handout in scool
KUDA 2007531723

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Also Experience This (see Here) / International Msc Program In Nigeria / Why Did Oau Change Her Convocation Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.