Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men (5133 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2018
This lady is shaking tables with her tweet about girls who call men broke but rely on other men for money

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/romance/this-lady-is-shaking-tables-with-her-tweet-about-girls-who-call-men-broke-but-rely-on-other-men-for-money/

credit-twitter

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by walexGodson(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Seen
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
One of the very few girls that have their brains still working.........

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Tallesty1(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Olalan:
One of the very few girls that have their brains still working.........
A lady was disturbing us on Facebook the other day that it is not advisable to marry a man who's earning 100k/month. Her reason is that the economy is bad so the money won't be enough for them and children's school fees.

I asked her if she can marry someone who's earning 150k. She said "Yes, 150k is manageable for a start"

I said "Good, he's earning 100k already, goan start earning the remaining 50k"

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Tallesty1:
A lady was disturbing us on Facebook the other day that it is not advisable to marry a man who's earning 100k/month. Her reason is that the economy is bad so the money won't be enough for them and children's school fees.

I asked her if she can marry someone who's earning 150k. She said "Yes, 150k is manageable for a start"

lmao

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2018
we ladies are heading for doom with our Entitlement Mentality

All the Ladies in Nigeria just want a man to feed them on his salary without them working or lifting a finger. How many working class ladies can take a colleague out for Brunch ?

I will still say it over and over again. WE NIGERIAN LADIES ARE WRITEOFFS AND DEPEND ON OUR PRIVATE PARTS FOR SURVIVAL

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Ndukings92(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Tallesty1:

u just made my day this early morning, u are d best bro. some people be calling native doctors "wise one"na u be d correct "wise one"

15 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by donbachi(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2018
That's my girl..she should break the table,shaking it won't help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Preshy561(f): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

All the Ladies in Nigeria just want a man to feed them on his salary without them working or lifting a finger. How many working class ladies can take a colleague out for Brunch ?

I will still say it over and over again. WE NIGERIAN LADIES ARE WRITEOFFS AND DEPEND ON OUR PRIVATE PARTS FOR SURVIVAL
this boy,don't you have other things to do with your life other than parading as a female??
go get a life dude.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by lilmax(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2018
why are women making sense this morning? or I woke up on the wrong side?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Mariangeles(f): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2018
[s]
Wilfredpat22:

[/s] You just woke up after 6-8 hrs of sleep, after resting for that long the least that is expected of you is to make a little sense...
STOP LICKING MEN'S ASSES FOR LIKES!
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by nikkypearl(f): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

you and who?depend on who for what
Abeg stop the generalization ..and enough of this platitude! It's becoming stale already sad

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Fazemood(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Tell a girl "Hey You Pretty". Next, she'll expect you to pay for her lunch.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by mrjaydee(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

wife material spotted..

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by dingbang(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2018
The table she shook has already been broken, no need. cheesy the affected ladies will start to bite her grin

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

this boy,don't you have other things to do with your life other than parading as a female??
go get a life dude.
God you again.

Why you so foolish. Wisdom is indeed very far from you.

You are pained because you felt the heat of the truth that user said.

Like i said before, May God help you in your line of business.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by GoldenJAT(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
This thread sweet o!
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by viceddy95(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Nicely....
Pls can I be your friend..
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Dholyboy(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Shoorrrr cry
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Mariangeles(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2018
mrjaydee:
wife material spotted..
I pity you if you consider a woman with no self-respect and a low self esteem a wife material .
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Rooneyboy(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Word !

Word !!

Word !!!
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2018
Cc;lalasticlala
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Neurotika: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
I pity you if you consider a woman with no self-respect and a low self esteem a wife material .

Of what relevance is a woman's self esteem to me? Does it help me become more successful or what? What correlation does self esteem have to the point being made?

Most of you get carried away with the entitlement mentality you forget to work on the value you should bring to the table. I still don't know who Nigerian Men offended to deserve the kind of women we have. I wish wives can be ordered online from other countries with little or no cost, most of you lots will start paying dowries when you see scores.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
WILL you keep shut!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Rooneyboy(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

go get a life dude.

Forget about the messenger and focus on the message.

Have you ever in your entire life taken a male friend out ?

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
You just woke up after 6-8 hrs of sleep, after resting for that long the least that is expected of you is to make a little sense...
STOP LICKING MEN'S ASSES FOR LIKES!

Ignore the (f), He's also a Man, so...
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
I doubt you know the meaning of no self respect and low self esteem?.
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by samysmoothfresh: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:

Oga carry your idiot pity and shove it up your ass

wetin concern you,................is it your considering abi consider?

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by KingLennon(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2018
A girl once told me 'I can't date you, I have a boyfriend'. When she was about leaving, she told me 'Can i get money for Lunch?'. I told her 'First bank staff does not recieve salary from UBA bank'. She blocked me grin. What did i do wrong?

I love that girl who made that statement.....

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by fcnaxo: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

U sound smart I wish I cud place a face to the name
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by frankkydee(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2018
stephenmorris:
This lady is shaking tables with her tweet about girls who call men broke but rely on other men for money

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/romance/this-lady-is-shaking-tables-with-her-tweet-about-girls-who-call-men-broke-but-rely-on-other-men-for-money/

credit-twitter

Bro,never fall for this crap. If you dare think she is making sense, wait until both of you get married,then you will know that those statement were null and void.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Real men aren't scared of bills.

Make money and bills will be scared of you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You / Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife / My Boyfriend Is Always Talking About White Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.