Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,066 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele (29020 Views)

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Ten06(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2023
If they think that those high number of people from the south south and south east who reside in lagos will vote for Tinubu they should go back to their dream state.

1 Like

Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by saintrow1: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2023
cliqtips:
I only wish PDP & LP can merge before for the forthcoming Gubernatorial election. They might collect Lagos from APC.

The devil might collect you first werey
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Seankhalifa: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Abeg.. who wan bet with me obi no go see 400k vote for lag.. 20k if e sure u... after election money go drop
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Westerville: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Racoon:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/obi-may-create-upset-for-apc-in-lagos-but-arise/

You believe PO will get votes in far away Lagos but you don't believe that he will get votes from Anambra state he was governor for 8years. No be JuJu be that
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by cliqtips: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2023
saintrow1:

The devil might collect you first werey

Unless I cursed you or refered to you in my initial post BUT if I didn't

Devil will COLLECT you and your household.

Amen.

Some of you think you can talk anyhow to everyone you meet online....
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Starhearts: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:

You wouldn't be struggling on my mention if you didn't see the realities on ground..pls go home and eat your Agbado and cassava in peace. In suffering you were concieved and in slavery you will live and die.

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence.

If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles.

And you're barely plausible

I still repeat it Peter OBITUARY is Nollywood actor...

After Feb 25th ur Biafra agitation will resume back...

Go nd beg Simon Ekpa
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Grandkay21(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2023
APC haven't won any state in south east ,Even as ACN , the two APC governor from south East one is through defection ,the other came fourth and supreme court governor, The last Governorship election in Anambra state APC failed to win one local government, where YPP did won one with PDP
Racoon:
"What I see is that if it were a two-way win election, the possibility of a second ballot is very possible. But let us look at it. In the South-East, as committed as the average Igbo person is, they want to vote for Obi but, there are states in the South-East that will outright vote APC...." cheesy
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Alezy(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Dicoomoba:

How with this shallow crowed πŸ˜‚
keep decieving yourself with that fake pictures.

Thank God Buhari has flooded Lagos with military personnels. We will see how Mc oluomo will rig for your principal. Your tears go plenty
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Quebec91(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2023
I tell you!
Karemarealty288:
He knows the truth but for politics sake will not say it......Lagos is lost already and Obi will win the Election. This election is between Obi (Nigerian Youths) and the corrupt feudal system.
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by felzokugo(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2023
The apc as a party knows it has failed!
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Emola12(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Dicoomoba:

How with this shallow crowed πŸ˜‚
bro rally Crowd no win election wise up watin people wan do dey their mind like me now am at Lagos buh I didn't attended the rally that day dey plenty for my side here wey wan vote OBI buh we no attend rally that is why is I said crowd no win election by God grace on Sunday after election you will cry blood trust me
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Alpharey: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Atiku will win Anambra

Wake up. Day don break
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Macphenson: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Westerville:

You believe PO will get votes in far away Lagos but you don't believe that he will get votes from Anambra state he was governor for 8years. No be JuJu be that

Lets bet, I stay in Ajah, where are u?
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Faber(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2023
Racoon:
"What I see is that if it were a two-way win election, the possibility of a second ballot is very possible. But let us look at it. In the South-East, as committed as the average Igbo person is, they want to vote for Obi but, there are states in the South-East that will outright vote APC...." cheesy
yeye, APC have never won any state in the South East. In South East, once we hate you, we don hate u forever... Ebonyi is controlled by PDP, same with Imo. Imo will never vote APC for imposing a Supreme court governr on them
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Alpharey: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Starhearts:

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence.

If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles.

And you're barely plausible

I still repeat it Peter OBITUARY is Nollywood actor...

After Feb 25th ur Biafra agitation will resume back...

Go nd beg Simon Ekpa

Suffering continues
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Starhearts: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:

You wouldn't be struggling on my mention if you didn't see the realities on ground..pls go home and eat your Agbado and cassava in peace. In suffering you were concieved and in slavery you will live and die.

Wasted sperm
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Bigsunny01(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Is only a mad person dat will still vote apc into power

De number of people dat will vote apc is de number of mad people we have in dis country

Suffer no dey tire una?

Before u attack me may thunder fire u, u can attack if u like

Quote me rite and it shall be well wit u

2 Likes

Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by adolfHitler1934: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Upset for Pdp, not APC.
Votes that should normally have gone to PDP are now going to Labour Party.
Urchintola please keep quiet when real politicians are talking and analysing the game.
You guys should learn from your paymasters who are now living in fears of Obi's imminent win.

Where is that fuul, dead meat griller, your attention is needed o.

1 Like

Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Dicoomoba: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Emola12:
bro rally Crowd no win election wise up watin people wan do dey their mind like me now am at Lagos buh I didn't attended the rally that day dey plenty for my side here wey wan vote OBI buh we no attend rally that is why is I said crowd no win election by God grace on Sunday after election you will cry blood trust me

Unpopular candidate , una talk say na money but no money again we still de crowded πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2023
DonTattaglia:
Of course, Obi will win 60% votes in a Lagos, the rest including Th1efnubu, Atiku et al will struggle for the remaining 40%.. The whole south east 98.5% is obedient.. Urchins from waste side can argue with their mother fuck1ng dead brains, I got no time to come back and read their stup1d replies..

The South South is 90% Obi.
The Middle Belt is 70% Obi
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Dicoomoba: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Faber:
yeye, APC have never won any state in the South East. In South East, once we hate you, we don hate u forever... Ebonyi is controlled by PDP, same with Imo. Imo will never vote APC for imposing a Supreme court governr on them

Once you hate good thing development will never propagate in ur Eastern region coz of hatred πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Dicoomoba: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Ten06:
If they think that those high number of people from the south south and south east who reside in lagos will vote for Tinubu they should go back to their dream state.

My phone number zero eight one zero four nine nine zero seven two nine

If anyone has money to lose should bet with me Obi will never see 500,000 total votes from southwest πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Cantonese: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Obi is giving APC and PDP a run for their money. From no structure to Igbo party, now to structure and to stress out APC in the SW

Unfortunately tribalists think LP/Obi is about tribalism. They do not know that Obi cuts across tribes and religion.

Tribalists and religionists have not factored in with migration, which should be advantageous to all parties. Nigerians everywhere they are Nationwide will vote for their preferred candidates.
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Faber(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Dicoomoba post=121063610]

Once you hate good thing development will never propagate in ur Eastern region coz of hatred
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Ezmans: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Racoon:
like which states in south east that'll vote for apc
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by famology(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Obi doesn't have the depth to win Lagos. In a few days time we shall all see the results. If Atiku and Obi on pdp ticket lost Lagos to a Fulani man, it's practically impossible for either of them now separated to gather the numbers to defeat a son of the soil in Lagos. It's not just possible!
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
livinbygrace:
When Tinubu was the governor of Lagos ,Federal Government seized and starved Lagos of Funds ,yet he succeeded and now that he is contesting for President, another starving from Presidency.
There must be something special about this man .
It’s going to be 50:35:15 in Lagos Apc/Lp/Pdp

so the policy isn't affecting other parties abi na old tinubu and his bullion vans it's affecting?
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by Ten06(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dicoomoba:

My phone number zero eight one zero four nine nine zero seven two nine

If anyone has money to lose should bet with me Obi will never see 500,000 total votes from southwest πŸ˜‚

Watch and see. I hope eyes have not started turning you? Nothing can stop a dream whose time has come. Nigeria youth has now woken up

1 Like

Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by amuwo1980: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Atiku will win Anambra
Lol malaria induced
Re: Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele by HeroicMeastro: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
OmoIjebuOde:
We Yoruba Christians are not fools. We will not vote for Muslim-Muslim evil ticket.

Atiku or Obi is our choices to make.
There is nothing like MURIC, always quote Prof Akintola.
MURIC is NOT known in the north.
The umbrella for muslim is the 'Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs' of which the Sultan of Sokoto is the President-General.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party / PDP Members Drag Adeleke To Court For Presenting Fake Certificate For Election / Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.