Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi (35388 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by brutal1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
cheesy ds comedian grin cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:
Leading Nigerian comedian , Ayo makun, popularly known and AY was so excited to meet Peter Obi.

The front line comedian has posted the picture on his official Twitter handle and Wrote: ✍️✍️

https://twitter.com/AYCOMEDIAN/status/1627557616934129664?t=sPRWDn4pi9uDCERJ5Tj6gA&s=19
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Luckysbab: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Millimann:
How come reasonable people are coming out to endorse Obi from left and right? Only unreasonable people like MC Oluomo and Kabaka are supporting the druggie.

People like Wike are even ashamed to endorse him openly. Bad market!

Na wah.

Why you no fit just support your candidate in peace and shut up
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Mufasa27(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
I see two comedians grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by tobenuel(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Solid rock
No shaking

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by picaso313(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Millimann:
How come reasonable people are coming out to endorse Obi from left and right? Only unreasonable people like MC Oluomo and Kabaka are supporting the druggie.

this speaks volume men... Really deep.. wondering how some set of people still go boldly to campaign for trash..

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by davidl7: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
If no be the few people wey dey benefit from tinubu taxation n looting of public funds in d west n those leprosy people wey go vote for north, this election is done n dusted.

Real Human beings want the real thing!

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sparrk007:
After obi na obi
I go soon shock you

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Akporuka(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Leading Nigerian comedian , Ayo makun, popularly known and AY was so excited to meet Peter Obi.

The front line comedian has posted the picture on his official Twitter handle and Wrote: ✍️✍️

https://twitter.com/AYCOMEDIAN/status/1627557616934129664?t=sPRWDn4pi9uDCERJ5Tj6gA&s=19

In Jesus might name amen

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by matiandu(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
People with sane minds want Obi
While the yaba left loosed folks want
Asiwaju Ebola haram Tinubu. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Realrealfact: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by livinbygrace: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mhykel217:
Incoming!!!!

Yes,he is cumming
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Sermwell(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
femisplash:
Good for you & your ibo wife, finally she would allow you touch her at night.
This goat still looked for a way to drag tribalism into this simple post! Na wa oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by izubext007: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
OBI IS WINNING , I PROPHESY

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mufasa27:
I see two comedians grin

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Same here!
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by switlily25(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
No Atiku or Tinubu’s supporter would go to AY’s page and insult him for supporting Obi but Obi’s useless zombies wouldn’t hesitate to bully and insult anyone who doesn’t support their candidate!
Cross’s nude pictures have resurfaced..simply because he chose Atiku!
Adefarasin has been called all sorts of derogatory names simply because he chose to be non partisan!
Shebi Saturday no far again,I will use their tears to cook pepper soup!
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Chimaobi302(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
The margin go large...even with unforseen electoral malpractices the voters number will overshadow it ....

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Millimann:

Na Wike own sef they make me laugh. Ortom was quite open because good market is always something to be proud of

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
femisplash:

Eeeyaaaa. It's sad living a sad life 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Alpharey: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
If not for tribalism, how can a young healthy person vote for a sick old grandpa who should have retired to enjoy his old age peacefully and quietly. The thing still baffles me to this day. When it will red, let nobody come disturb me telling me how life hard for him or her. We go get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Pacyrus(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
It is done!

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Alpharey: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
switlily25:
No Atiku or Tinubu’s supporter would go to AY’s page and insult him for supporting Obi but Obi’s useless zombies wouldn’t hesitate to bully and insult anyone who doesn’t support their candidate!
Cross’s nude pictures have resurfaced..simply because he chose Atiku!
Adefarasin has been called all sorts of derogatory names simply because he chose to be non partisan!
Shebi Saturday no far again,I will use their tears to cook pepper soup!

Super story

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Millimann:

You forget Asari Dokubo , Ayiri

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Randy111(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sparrk007:
After obi na obi
You mean after OBI na OBI before another OBI. Obi matter is sweeting me like say no tommorow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by PecE2Make: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
God willing on Saturday 25th February Peter Obi will win the contest

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
God forbid Òbí!
When won't vote a failed tribalistic bigot.
Where will he even get the 25% from? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians will vote wisely!

And we wont vote for a drug lord, demented man, a man his background, wealth,education and age is questionable,a man that put lagos in his pocket as his personal property, where will even start, look urchin u kids needs psychiatric evaluation

Voting wisely means voting for Tinubu.

That is the code when you hear VOTE WISELY.
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Lightorder: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
femisplash:
e good. Make you and your ugly wife wey no like better things stay awake crying

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by saysoo: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What about if he fails to win?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.