Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Devil Se.x Slave (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devil Se.x Slave (18+) (3472 Views)

Enchanted By A Slave (18+) / His S3x Slave..18+ Episode 1 / Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
🔞🖤D£VIL $£X
$LAV€🔞🖤
(His addiction…..)

All Eugene Lewis wants was to graduate from college in flying colors, then started working as a script writer

But all this were mere wish which will never come through

AND WHY??

Because just as she got admitted to the college, she was taken in as a s*x toy by the Devil whom her father had offended by running off with his money

EXTRACT**

“Please… don’t…kill me” Eugene stuttered in tears as the Devil was rubbing the gun around her face

” Who said am going to kill you? The man chuckled deeply as he started moving the metallic gun down to her body

“You are more useful than to be wasted” he smiled as his gun stop right in front of her kitten

Eugene’s body shivered feverishly as she felt the cold metal on her c*nt

“You understand what I mean? He asked with a lopsided smirk and she gulped nothing

🔞🖤D£VIL $£X
$LAV€🔞🖤
(His addiction…..)

(TEARS)

Eugene sniffed back her tears as they were falling slowly from her eyes

She glance at the devil beside with hatred fill her heart

She can’t believe she had been taken forcefully to be a s*x

Though she couldn’t call it a force cause it was sort of a bargain

FLASHBACK

“What’s your decision Leonard? Will you allow your daughter to be my s*x slave or should I just kill you?? Brandon’s cold voice threatened

Eugene’s heart thumped loudly as she heard the Devil’s request

“Mr Wilson please give me some time,I’ll find a way to pay you back

“I don’t have any time to give anymore,since you can’t give me my money now what is wrong with me taking the girl you used the money on?

” Or what do you think?? He asked Eugene who was held back by his men

“Please don’t kill my dad…we will find a way to pay your money back” she begged almost at the point of tears

” What to do,I don’t want the money again, it’s you I want” he said with a lopsided smirk

“Mr Wilson please Eugene is too young to be your sex slave” Leonard begged in tears

” She is not a minor anymore Leonard,if she is a minor like you said, she wouldn’t have dated ten different guys

Eugene froze in shock as she heard him say that

“How… did.. he know all that? She stuttered in thought

“No matter what Mr Wilson, I can’t allow my precious daughter to be your s*x slave, you can kill me if you want! Leonard burst out in anger

” Then you gave me no choice” Brandon coldly said and cock his gun, just as he was about to pull the trigger a female scream interrupted

” Noooooooo!! Eugene shouted

” Any problem minor? Brandon asked mockingly

“Please don’t kill my father….I agree…to be your…s*x slave” she choked on her tears

“No Eugene” don’t agreed to it, you are too young for this Devil! Leonard tried to convince her daughter

“No Dad,I can’t watch you die because of me again, you committed the crime because of me, I’ll take the responsibility” Eugene replied and face Brandon

” Am ready” she said as tears fell off from her eyes

FLASHBACK ENDS!!**

Eugene couldn’t hold back her tears as she remembers

“Stop crying now cos I don’t mind wasting my bullet on you” she heard Brandon’s cold threatening voice and she kept quiet at once

BRANDON’S MANSION

Eugene stared at the biggest Mansion she had ever seen in her life

“Is this where she will be leaving?? She thought in her head

” What are you waiting for?” Brandon cold voice brought her out of her daze

” Nothing sir” she replied timidly

“It’s Master for you, you will be my s*x slave so you need to know how to address me” Brandon annoyingly said

” Ok.. mas..ter” she stuttered as she tried to held back her tears

“Let’s go inside” he ordered and started walking ahead while she followed behind

“Welcome home young master”…

“Welcome home Master! The maids greeted as Brandon walk in

The maids stared at the young girl behind their boss, and couldn’t help but to question in their minds who she was to their boss

” Where is Madam Bora?? Brandon asked no one in particular

“Am here Master” an elderly woman who look like 60 years old appeared with a walking stick in her hand

“This is my new personal toy, Take her to the guest room and take care of her, you understand what I mean? He asked the old woman

“Of course Master” Madam Bora replied with a smile

” I’ll leave her to you then” he said and walk away

Eugene felt relieved as he left, his presence was too domineering for her

“Follow me Ms…” Madam Bora paused realizing that she doesn’t know Eugene’s name

” Eugene” Eugene completed and Madam Bora smile

“Let’s go Ms Eugene” the old lady said with a smile

Eugene stared at the bedroom she will be using with mouth agape

The bedroom was thrice bigger than the room she used in her house

What was more fascinating about the room was the color it was painted with

“Purple” her favorite color, she stared around the room and found out that the room was set up with her taste especially the small library that was situated near the bed

If not for the situation, she would have think this room was specifically made for her but it was all a mere coincidence

“Please have some rest Ms Eugene, the dinner will be ready soon” Madam Bora said politely

just as Madam Bora finished her words, Eugene’s stomach made a loud rumbling sounds embarrassing Eugene to the core

“Am sorry” she muttered in embarrassment and Madam Bora shakes her head

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about Ms Eugene,do you want your dinner in the room or will you come downstairs to eat? The old lady asked

“I’ll love it if you can bring it to my room” Eugene replied with a side smile

” No problem Miss” the old lady said and left the room

Eugene fell on the bed and close her eyes

She couldn’t believe that her life had just been bought in just a day

Becoming the devil sex slave is the same thing as sacrificing her life

Her mind drifted back to her poor father and her heart ache for him

He did what he did for her, he ran off with the devil’s money just to pay for her college fees

“Am sorry Dad it’s all because of me” she muttered as fat tears rolled down her eyes

Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/devil-sex-slave/
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Interesting story of the day to keep you updated
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Interesting story pls read this
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Enjoy this Story
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 12:30pm On May 19, 2023
What a nice story
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 3:32am On Jul 07, 2023
Cool and nice story
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2023
Interesting
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2023
Interesting morning story
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 2:41pm On Jan 25
Interesting stuff to read this afternoon
Re: Devil Se.x Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:21am On Feb 18
I'm so happy.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does Not Call Me / How True Is This (PHOTO) / Manboob In The Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.