Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Enchanted By A Slave (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enchanted By A Slave (18+) (2548 Views)

Enchanted / Devil Se.x Slave (18+) / His S3x Slave..18+ Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
🔞 ENCHANTED BY A SLAVE 🔞
(Trapped with the Lords
Of s*x)

Genre :Erotic /mafia romance.

Tags:S*x, mafia, love triangles, hate, love, lust, obsessions, deaths, tragedy, unrequited love, fantasy, slavery, betrayal,secret cult, revenge, secrets.

Prologue.

The Lords of s*x that’s what they are called , they are mafia Lords and brothers who are leaders of Black hearts clan in California, they are not only involved in drug trafficking but also women, they sleep with them and even kill them.

Reuben Stone :He is twenty six years old, he is the most handsome among the three brothers, he’s handsomeness and perfectly built body is one for many woman to kill each other for, he’s as cruel as he’s handsome, he’s cold, heartless and and merciless especially when it comes to s*x.

Milan Stone:He is the second son of the Stone family, he’s twenty four years old , he is s*xy and attractive but not as Reuben, he is always compared with him and has hateful feelings for him he is desperate, dreadful and evil, he seeks Reuben’s downfall.

Darian Stone :He is cute, playful, more of a playboy and a s*x addict too, He’s twenty one years old, he f**ks every slave and maid in the clan, his smile could make every girl fall for him but he’s no less as heartless as his brothers.

A girl, working in a brothel, Also living with her aunt who makes her life a living hell, she’s beautiful, s*xy, her cuteness, beautiful blue eyes and beautiful voice could make any man’s head turn, she’s drop dead gorgeous,.

What happens when she becomes a slave in the Black hearts clan, and meets these Lords?

What’s her fate there?

And who is she?

★ ★ ★ ★

BY :Anny Oluchi .

COPY AND DIE!!!

CHAPTER 1&2.

★★★★
★(Meeting the devil)★

“I got this for you,”Clinton said with a smile on his face.

“Really? , it’s so beautiful” Beauty smiled, her blue eyes lit up with happiness as she stared at the beautiful lily flower in his hand.

she quickly grasped it from him and sniffed in the scent.

“The scent is charming, I love it” Beauty smiled and kept on sniffing the flower, Clinton was busy devouring his eyes with her body and her s*xy pink lips.

“Hold yourself, Clinton” He said inwardly, feeling he could grab her at any time and kiss those cute lips.

“Beauty!!!” Jamai yelled from the door and Beauty flinched, the flower fell out of her hands in fear.

It was her cousin, her wicked cousin who made her life a living hell along with her aunt.

Jamai marched to both of them and grabbed Beauty’s arm tightly.

” Ouch!” Beauty moaned painfully, she was crushing her bone with the way she held her.

“My love” Clinton smiled and kissed Jamai who was staring daggers at him.

“I came to see you” Clinton lied.

“Oh really or you are here to see my cousin, well, we will talk at your house” Jamai said with a mischievous smile on her lips.

“Let’s go” Jamai sneered and dragged Beauty to the house.

“F**k!” Clinton scowled and scratched his hair.

They reached inside and the first thing was a hard slap that hit Beauty’s face and landed her on the floor.

“Ah!” Beauty gasped and held her cheek in pain…

“Flirting with my boyfriend because you think you are beautiful and all but you are mistaken, I’m going to beat that stup*d thought out of your head!!!” Jamai yelled.

“I’m sorry, Jamai, it won’t happen again, please don’t hit me” Beauty cried,her face turned red and watered with tears.

“Then get your @ss to work and go wash all my clothes” Jamai yelled, making her shiver.

“Yes ma” Beauty said bowed her head before standing.

She rushed quickly to Jamai’s room.

“Piece of trash” Jamai said with jealousy and dusted her palms.

Black hearts Clan***
(Lord Reuben’s suite)

Reuben is seated in front of his computer, it is easy to admire him because of his well chiselled chin, his slightly pink lips, his visible cheekbones in his face and the serious and displeased look he has in his face is something to fall for and be scared of.

“What the f**k happened to the spy?!” Reuben asked in his hoarse voice that echoed in the room.

“My lord, it wasn’t our fault, he said he was going to ease himself but he ended up outsmarting us” the guard replied shaking vigorously, he had sweat dripping from his body.

Reuben’s face hardened, he faced him and sprang up.

“You let a spy escape, a spy that could lead us to Boss Cruiz, that was our only f**king lead and you guys screwed up” Reuben said in a rather calm but cold voice.

“Fine, those guards in duty at that time should gather in the torture house ” Reuben ordered.

“Yes sir” the latter replied and scurried out of the room.

Reuben sneered and took a cigarette which he lit then grabbed his gun. He immediately left the room.

Click on the link below to read episode 2

https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/enchanted-by-a-slave/
Re: Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Interesting story of the night
Re: Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Interesting story to read this night
Re: Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:13am On May 08, 2023
Morning story to read
Re: Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Interesting
Re: Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Interesting story
Re: Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by Pascalsite: 4:30pm On Jan 02
Read Read read
Re: Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 9:07pm On Jan 28
Read this nice story
Re: Enchanted By A Slave (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 11:47am On Feb 21
This is nice.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Babes Come First In My Life / Is It Still Possible To Find A Decent Woman Today ?? / MEN: Why Lock Her Down For So Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.