Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,449 members, 7,839,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu (40789 Views)

President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos Welcome Like President(photos,video / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
SHINJA:
Yoruba Muslims supporters..

I really pity tinubu..

Only yoruba Muslims will vote for tinubu..

Tinubu should just step down for Obi...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Obi KO, Kolanut ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by computer0810(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Creamypie:
Less than 5k illiterates. B4 any urchin attacks me, am not from east, unlike urchins who see nothing wrong in bad government as long as their son heads it. Very daft pipo. For info of urchins,even soldiers are tired of APC and their nonsense.on my way When I traveled to p/h 3 weeks back, u need hear wetin all soldiers in one check point talk about APC, buhari and crookish tilobu, na serous anger. u will get what all soldiers deployed to Lagos dey think deep in their minds. They don't mind shooting and killing urchins in Lagos if they sense any nonsense

If them born ur papa well come surulere come tell me nonsense if ur head no go comot for ur head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Diligence: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fare thee well into retirement.

Valedictory rally.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket is No No!
A Muslim cannot hand over to another Muslim.

VoteAPCOut
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
SensualMan:
I pray Igbos should not be attacked when PO is declared winner on Saturday.

Medical experts should surround Tinubu on Saturday incase of any eventuality.

Peter Obi: 6,817,54
Atiku: 5,854,96
Tinubu: 3,113000
Kwankwaso: 1,782,000
Thank God you've given your Obi 6,817,054 votes. Our own Asiwaju will score over 12m votes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
computer0810:

If them born ur papa well come surulere come tell me nonsense if ur head no go comot for ur head
all these cake and butter kids. well, I don't stay in Lagos, but let's say I reside there and we meet face 2 face, u can't do nothing boy. In any case display your gra gra and be buried in a shallow an unmarked grave in 4 days time
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
triple996:
Naso cool
Make de tin pain waillers well welll

so he went to ambodes oshodi to campaign using ambodes projects?
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by imagrg(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Vote for Peter Obi or stay as perpetual slaves to the purported ruling tribe.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by SensualMan: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
Thank God you've given your Obi 6,817,054 votes. Our own Asiwaju will score over 12m votes
Aboki, u r alien to figures. Get education.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Not only millions, it's billions

Anyway, where is this man that was lamenting?
Tinubu is clearly causing traffic
So others didn't cause traffic when they campaigned? You are suffering from witchcraft and Tinubu's victory ll cure your madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Demurray: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chineduawka:

Exactly.. cuz Nigerian problems will be too complicated for obi..
Nigeria no be State..
The man May be old .. but I know he will have the best cabinet 🤭😎
According to Tinubu, job of president no be bricklayers job

2 Likes

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by nesgeeek(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
The number of vote APC will score will determine the number of Nigerian that need mental rehabilitation.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Basic123: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria

Apc supporters should rest

Even if tinubu manage to beat obi in lagos..

The difference will not be up to 50k votes

Who wants to bet should quote me so that as tinubu and Apc is losing
You will also be losing

Please am waiting if he sure for una make we run am
Am not igbo. Am from edo state
saved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
when will we ever learn in nigeria? nigerians always feel that they owe politicians. how many of these people will be willing to hit the streets in peaceful protests for their own emancipation and to demand for good governance?
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Gaabasky: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:

You will also be losing

All these kids of yesterday they refused to grow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by honatoa(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
He scheduled his rally for tbs, and didn't give notice for the road movement for other agencies to make amends, and diversions..

Tinubu is clearly causing traffic [/quote]
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by famology(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
This one go give people sleepless night aswear 🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Shikena(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Manofnaija:

Ok, you try for the writeup.
Abeg, talk about his pensions in Lagos,
Alfa Beta company, management of Lagos markets, billboards, control of Lekki tollgate, use of thugs etc.
I don't talk about what I can't lay my hands on as raw facts. However, as I mentioned earlier - there are no saints, we only have smart people who cover their tracks in different ways.

I have defined my own criteria on what is important and many people around me agreed and some disagreed. That is the beauty of democracy. Choose what you want to focus on and make sure it's all based on facts, not lies to whip up sentiments.

What some people have siphoned abroad without any meaningful contribution to lasting development in their communities is unbelievable. I saw that first hand in Dubai, and in Atlanta where our people bought properties that they can't maintain after they leave office. They wasted our money with no benefit whatsoever to their communities. These are properties that would employ many people if sited in Nigeria.

We focus on the likes of Tinubu but our biggest enemies are all around us across the 36 states and FCT. They are smart in not attracting attention. That's why your past performance and the impact of your vision is most important to me, above your personal weaknesses. Most Nigerians will steal if given power.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by omoeso(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
👀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by tianshie(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
obi's comin, tinubu shit-your-draws
you gon fall at the polls, nigga, stick-to-drugs
true or false, when Funso died, you made the call
then grabbed a glock at the toll gate and shot our sons
blazed our daughters, razed young dreams, fcu.ked wit karma
now after the polls we gon watch you fold like lama
aneurysm or cardiac-related, you take your pick of reasons
Atiku jostlin just to fail this season, sense is missin
greed on point, fly like crows, hell's the mission
this nigga about to end in prison
fcukin Genevieve wasn't enough
now he wanna lay his dc.ik on the treasury, we gon neuter this enemy
obi comin like a mac-11
spray on you 'gbado b*tches, cop a few shells and lay in ditches
this a new era, bout to work you niggas like ciara
we in the form of our lives, b*tch, we is the winner.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by byteem: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:

Million of lagos state workers ,school children market women all forced to show up with uniforms.. no wahala.. wait on saturday .. u go force them to vote abi
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Tsufyaan: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:

You will also be losing

Oya na make we bet as long as the margin is more than 50k I win if it's less you win. We can use wese90 as escrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by seunodediranivy: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
I pray Igbos should not be attacked when PO is declared winner on Saturday.

Medical experts should surround Tinubu on Saturday incase of any eventuality.

Peter Obi: 6,817,54
Atiku: 5,854,96
Tinubu: 3,113000
Kwankwaso: 1,782,000
18 Likes 1 Share
it is still very unfortunate that some people can still not understand simple political arithmetic for believing in the emergency of Gregory in this forthcoming election. going by the political parameters, obi cannot successfully win 3 states out of 36 states in the country cum Abuja, the federal capital, Saturday is closed by when Obi supporters would perceive their odors.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Felabrity: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Goodlady:

Tinubu will cure my father madness
amen o
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tflex01:

Who will stone Tinubu in Lagos? grin

If they try it in any Igbo dominated market, I swear that particular market will cease to exist. grin

Lol, you think yoruba people like him? Oya rest
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by cmikel: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
wwwihy:
Open Bus Ride: Millions of Lagosians on the Road as Bola Tinubu shut down Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kvo4Jqm4D8

Throwing money into the crowd to influence them, VOTE BUYING ?

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
DSC7:
Nothing special.......

But that does not guarantee him winning Lagos....

Lagos wey Obi go still win.
Purchased crowd.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
ogatboy:

25th is near. APC do not even know anything that is why they are resorting to propaganda, violence and intimidation. Half of the people moved to Lagos for today do not have PVC. Go and verify. If you are in Lagos, go towards TBS, ask what is happening here than ask you have PVC after that question. Then you will understand better.

Hahaha time will tell. And the time is short. Politics is a game of numbers not sentiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by storm001(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:

You dey mind those hypocrites
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
BreconHills:

Hahaha time will tell. And the time is short. Politics is a game of numbers not sentiment.

Agreed. We all want a better Nigeria and I believe it is going for a new Nigeria. There is no sentiment. This is the first and only time I care and will participate in elections. Simple
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Stanislause94: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is that not new Naira notes being dished out by tinubu in the video?
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Creamypie:
Less than 5k illiterates. B4 any urchin attacks me, am not from east, unlike urchins who see nothing wrong in bad government as long as their son heads it. Very daft pipo. For info of urchins,even soldiers are tired of APC and their nonsense.on my way When I traveled to p/h 3 weeks back, u need hear wetin all soldiers in one check point talk about APC, buhari and crookish tilobu, na serous anger. u will get what all soldiers deployed to Lagos dey think deep in their minds. They don't mind shooting and killing urchins in Lagos if they sense any nonsense. Tilobu urchins try shit on the 25th, and be divorced from your life, buried in shallow, unmarked grave

Save your cry till the result announced so that you can have enough water in your bucket to use to bath and sleep.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hope they see him throwing bundle of new notes around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.