Stats: 3,159,398 members, 7,839,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu (40786 Views)

President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos Welcome Like President(photos,video / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=wwwihy post=121100562]Open Bus Ride: Millions of Lagosians on the Road as Bola Tinubu shut down Lagos

Pls no Dey compare Jagaban and Angaba Obi πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› . Tinubu is the landlord while obi tenant still Dey owe better debts πŸ˜‚

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
The truth is that if I am I'm Lagos I will be there to pick money that he is throwing around there.Peope are there for the money nothing else.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
ogatboy:

Agreed. We all want a better Nigeria and I believe it is going for a new Nigeria. There is no sentiment. This is the first and only time I care and will participate in elections. Simple

It is not my first time which is why I can tell you that APC knows there are about 1.5m pvc's that will not vote Apc. Knowledge is power. Its all in the numbers thanks to a data rich pvc registration exercise. God bless INEC.

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IBB says if he wakes up from sleep and hear a yoruba man making threats, he will go back to sleep.

Show video of IBB saying this or I put it down as one of those anti-Yoruba lies from yamirin land.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Demurray:

Even in Anambra no one dare to stone him. You should have ignored him.

If any ipig make a mistake to stone Tinubu that's the end of ipigs in Lagos. The will be rounded up en masse and deported.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by femisplash: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IBB says if he wakes up from sleep and hear a yoruba man making threats, he will go back to sleep.
So, why did IBB run away from power in 1993 when Yoruba rose up against him?.. una too dey mumu.

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
jaxxy:

so he went to ambodes oshodi to campaign using ambodes projects?

Ambode was handpicked by Tinubu, which makes Tinubu a great judge of character.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Omoawoke: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
SHINJA:
Yoruba Muslims supporters..

I really pity tinubu..

Only yoruba Muslims will vote for tinubu..

Tinubu should just step down for Obi...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

Yoruba Muslim tactics no dey work grin. Your eye don dey clear ba say Tinubu presidential picture will be hung in your local government offices

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
nesgeeek:
The number of vote peter Obi will score will determine the number of Nigerian that need mental rehabilitation.

I agree with you sir.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Stanislause94: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sleekfingers:

And you think I will be part of it ? Na on Saturday you go know the scores ......I am just telling you, what's likely to happen ....based on solid information.

I bet you , most of you guys will be afraid to vote in Lagos.... If you know wetin boys dey cook for una. Make I no talk too much....
shut the f**k up, you and your delusional urchins can’t do anything come 25th. Election will be peaceful that day . If una try rubbish una go collect for una lagos. Lazy ass animals
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:
when will we ever learn in nigeria? nigerians always feel that they owe politicians. how many of these people will be willing to hit the streets in peaceful protests for their own emancipation and to demand for good governance?

You didn't say this when peter obi was in Lagos. Why? Is obi not a politician?

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Ambode was handpicked by Tinubu, which makes Tinubu a great judge of character.

and same tinubu fought fashola using ambode and then fought ambode using sanwolu?

he also for Osinbajo all these because of self interests and agendas.

tinubu is a notorious enemy of democracy. he has been rejected.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Guidedee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Creamypie:
Less than 5k illiterates. B4 any urchin attacks me, am not from east, unlike urchins who see nothing wrong in bad government as long as their son heads it. Very daft pipo. For info of urchins,even soldiers are tired of APC and their nonsense.on my way When I traveled to p/h 3 weeks back, u need hear wetin all soldiers in one check point talk about APC, buhari and crookish tilobu, na serous anger. u will get what all soldiers deployed to Lagos dey think deep in their minds. They don't mind shooting and killing urchins in Lagos if they sense any nonsense. Tilobu urchins try shit on the 25th, and be divorced from your life, buried in shallow, unmarked grave

DON'T KILL YOURSELF BEFORE SATURDAY. JUST BECAUSE THIS IS A FACELESS FORUM, YOU PEOPLE CALL ANYONE SUPPORTING TINUBU AN URCHIN. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF URCHIN? FOR THOSE OF YOU CALLING TINUBU BAD NAMES, UPLOAD VIDEOS OF YOUR FATHERS LET'S COMPARE AND CONTRAST. EYIN OLORIBURUKU WONYI. YOU PEOPLE WITH GORY SIGHTS/WRETCHED LIFES HIDE BEHIND KEYPADS AND SEND RUBBISH TO THE INTERNET. MOST OF YOU AREN'T PRESENTABLE TO THE PUBLIC ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS AT THE BABY-FACTORY WHERE YOU WERE BROUGHT FORTH. YOU WANT US TO ASSUME YOU ARE ALL AS HEALTHY AS TINUBU THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DEMARKET. TINUBU IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
tianshie:
Tinub's comin, obi shit-your-draws
you gon fall at the polls, nigga, stick-to-drugs
true or false, when Akwuzu happened, you made the call
then grabbed a glock with Nwafor and shot our sons
blazed our daughters, razed young dreams, fcu.ked wit karma
now after the polls we gon watch you fold like lama
aneurysm or cardiac-related, you take your pick of reasons
Atiku jostlin just to fail this season, sense is missin
greed on point, fly like crows, hell's the mission
this nigga about to end in prison
fcukin Genevieve wasn't enough
now he wanna lay his dc.ik on the treasury, we gon neuter this enemy
obi comin like a mac-11
spray on you 'gbado b*tches, cop a few shells and lay in ditches
this a new era, bout to work you niggas like ciara
we in the form of our lives, b*tch, we is the winner.

I agree. Obi MUST shit his draws come Saturday.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
ogatboy:

Lol, you think yoruba people like him? Oya rest

Even if we grant your lies that 'Yorubas don't like him,' Yorubas are not like Igbos who wake up their parents and grandparents with violent kicks. I put it to you, if any ipig makes a mistake to stone Tinubu, that marks the end of ipigs in Lagos.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Julliet1122: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Creamypie:
Less than 5k illiterates. B4 any urchin attacks me, am not from east, unlike urchins who see nothing wrong in bad government as long as their son heads it. Very daft pipo. For info of urchins,even soldiers are tired of APC and their nonsense.on my way When I traveled to p/h 3 weeks back, u need hear wetin all soldiers in one check point talk about APC, buhari and crookish tilobu, na serous anger. u will get what all soldiers deployed to Lagos dey think deep in their minds. They don't mind shooting and killing urchins in Lagos if they sense any nonsense. Tilobu urchins try shit on the 25th, and be divorced from your life, buried in shallow, unmarked grave

Your last line gave you out Emeka, so you want us to vote for Pandora so that he can go keep the whole country money for the next bank he wanted to chairman abi mumu dey for your head🀣🀣🀣 if you reply with insults I will not answer you so argue with keyboard

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
jaxxy:

and same tinubu fought fashola using ambode and then fought ambode using sanwolu?

he also for Osinbajo all these because of self interests and agendas.

tinubu is a notorious enemy of democracy. he has been rejected.

Tinubu is the greatest Nigerian since Awolowo. And on Saturday he will be declared the president of Nigeria. We want Nigeria to be like Lagos. We don't want Nigeria to be like Adamawa or Anambra.

We're are voting for 'who know road.' Not time for Mikano or 3rd class failure obituary.

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by BECKYG1231: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thank you for sharing the exciting news about the open bus ride of supporters welcoming Tinubu on the streets of Lagos. It's always heartwarming to see people come together to show their support for their leaders.

It's great to see that Tinubu has a strong support system and that people are willing to show their appreciation and admiration for him. The open bus ride seems like a wonderful way for supporters to express their enthusiasm and excitement for his leadership.

I hope this public show of support will inspire Tinubu to continue working hard to make a positive impact in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole. It's important for leaders to have the backing of their people, and this [https://rerakerala.org/kerala-lottery-results/]display/https://rerakerala.org/kerala-lottery-results/ of unity and solidarity can only strengthen his resolve to work towards the betterment of his constituents.

Thank you for keeping me informed about the latest news and happenings in Nigeria. I look forward to hearing more from you soon.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by richeeyo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Creamypie:

see mad man
lagos na una headache
igbos and hate
yet the bastards are all over south
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
lemme just laugh this oponu and muve on grin grin grin grin grin
Hendrixky:
Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria

Apc supporters should rest

Even if tinubu manage to beat obi in lagos..

The difference will not be up to 50k votes

Who wants to bet should quote me so that as tinubu and Apc is losing
You will also be losing

Please am waiting if he sure for una make we run am
Am not igbo. Am from edo state

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Even if we grant your lies that 'Yorubas don't like him,' Yorubas are not like Igbos who wake up their parents and grandparents with violent kicks. I put it to you, if any ipig makes a mistake to stone Tinubu, that marks the end of ipigs in Lagos.

Your type all over here a just an arm of Tinubu miscrants. Ibo people are peace loving people but if they decide to avenge in Lagos, all ye Yoruba people will run to Benin republic like una guy. But never mind, we will all live in peace and one day you will have sense that your life is not worth that of Tinubu
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by nesgeeek(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I agree with you sir.
it was a mistake sir. I wanted to type APC. I'm referring to APC sir.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
BreconHills:

It is not my first time which is why I can tell you that APC knows there are about 1.5m pvc's that will not vote Apc. Knowledge is power. Its all in the numbers thanks to a data rich pvc registration exercise. God bless INEC.

Lol, and they believe the ones that got their PVC will vote APC. Hahahahahahah. You have to be stupid to line behind APC, not an insult to yo, just a statement of fact.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
nesgeeek:
it was a mistake sir. I wanted to type peter obi. I'm referring to obi sir.

We are on the same track.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Hallabee1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria

Apc supporters should rest

Even if tinubu manage to beat obi in lagos..

The difference will not be up to 50k votes

Who wants to bet should quote me so that as tinubu and Apc is losing
You will also be losing

Please am waiting if he sure for una make we run am
Am not igbo. Am from edo state

Aje...

You need slap to reset your Brian ode.

Thurder fire your fada
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
ogatboy:
Your type all over here a just an arm of Tinubu miscrants. Ibo people are peace loving people but if they decide to avenge in Lagos, all ye Yoruba people will run to Benin republic like una guy. But never mind, we will all live in peace and one day you will have sense that your life is not worth that of Tinubu

Test it. Shebi you be ipig. Go and stone Tinubu and lets see what we happen to ALL the ipigs in Lagos. You know wetin Yoruba dey call irunmole? Na dat time you go know say Yoruba no dey joke with Tinubu matter.

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Test it. Shebi you be ipig. Go and stone Tinubu and lets see what we happen to ALL the ipigs in Lagos. You know wetin Yoruba dey call irunmole? Na dat time you go know say Yoruba no dey joke with Tinubu matter.

Let him just try to go unannounced? Oooo I forget, he's a kick and start individual so he cannot. Lol. Hope his kicker keeps taking him around
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
ogatboy:

Lol, and they believe the ones that got their PVC will vote APC. Hahahahahahah. You have to be stupid to line behind APC, not an insult to yo, just a statement of fact.

Don't let us argue over something that will be clear by Sunday morning. Enthusiasm vs block votes - we shall see which prevails.

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Henryfortune(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
How could this be the same ppl that came out for obi ...
Is your eyes paining you or you just want to say trash....

elfiddy:
Same people that came for Obi. Fools
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by lagonovo: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That's true. Ikemefuna Boniface Belewukwu said that at Upper Iweka in 1966.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by pongwa(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Manofnaija:

Next president of thugs not Nigeria
thugs noni
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by tunde1200(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sure my vote is for APC because of Tinubu.

seanwilliam:
Who is winning this election ?
Like for tinubu share for obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67