Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,332 members, 7,839,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu (40783 Views)

President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos Welcome Like President(photos,video / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
SensualMan:
Aboki, u r alien to figures. Get education.
I'm very sure you can't be as educated as I am
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by SensualMan: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
I'm very sure you can't be as educated as I am
Definitely. I can never be cos we are miles apart in education and reasoning. I do not reason like a cow as u do. There's more to life than cows.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
wwwihy:
Open Bus Ride: Millions of Lagosians on the Road as Bola Tinubu shut down Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kvo4Jqm4D8

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
SensualMan:
Definitely. I can never be cos we are miles apart in education and reasoning. I do not reason like a cow as u do. There's more to life than cows.
I can see how myopic you are, how can an educated and civilized person be cursing people for voting who they think is best among 18 candidates? This life is a matter of choice, it's not necessary that your choice should be mine and vice versa. it's better for me to reason like a cow than you reasoning like a little ant. Dogmatic set of people!
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by SensualMan: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
I can see how myopic you are, how can an educated and civilized person be cursing people for voting who they think is best among 18 candidates? This life is a matter of choice, it's not necessary that your choice should be mine and vice versa. it's better for me to reason like a cow than you reasoning like a little ant. Dogmatic set of people!
Gone past the time when u animals were given power. You almajiris are crying the most even when ur tribesmen are ruling and dominating every sector.
No Igbo man is in government yet on the streets u guys beg the most.

I won't impose it on u to vote a credible candidate. Vote in ur corrupt leaders who put u in a pitiable condition. Power has been with u guys for more than 40 years yet when I see ur people u guys ain't nothing but a sorry sight.

The sapa and shege BANZA wey go hit una below the belt this time around will make u people sell each other for 1k. Where u are now u can't even boast of physical 5k grin

Vote whoever u like, u will suffer it not me. I won't be there to lament with u neither will any of my family member.

God punish Lord lugard for merging my people with people who reason from their kettle water a**

Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by davodyguy: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bookmarked.

I am still repeating it.

Obi will not win this election

I told you days before election.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2023
davodyguy:

I am still repeating it.

Obi will not win this election

I told you days before election.
And Tinubu would not win it.
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by davodyguy: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And Tinubu would not win it.

So no ₦1million for you

Tinubu is your next president.

Add Gombe, Katsina, Bauchi, Osun won by Atiku already to what Tinubu had in those states with his wins in Ekiti and Ogun, he's ahead of Atiku by 100,000s in those 6 states
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
davodyguy:

So no ₦1million for you

Tinubu is your next president.

Add Gombe, Katsina, Bauchi, Osun won by Atiku already to what Tinubu had in those states with his wins in Ekiti and Ogun, he's ahead of Atiku by 100,000s in those 6 states
Tinubu that was rejected in his states Lagos and Osun wants to be president.Comedian
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by davodyguy: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu that was rejected in his states Lagos and Osun wants to be president.Comedian

Buhari lost Katsina in 2007 to Yar Adua. Does not matter

Alimosho will make BAT win Lagos by small Margin.

I like what is happening that LP is challenging APC
Re: Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu by pongwa(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Manofnaija:

Next president of thugs not Nigeria
Thugs are citizens remember...

"As e dey sweet us e dey pain them, as e dey pain dem omo e dey sweet us"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu / Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.