Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,937 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. (416 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour" Sowore And Others Sing At Court / Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Almiron: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
You have to be delusional or high some banned substances if you truly believe that Obi will ever smell Aso rock. I know dream is free but reality catch up faster, come Saturday it won't only clear for una faces, the honeymoon will surely end.

There are two main contenders in this Presidential that's H.E Atiku and the drug lord Tinubu(Lagos landlord). Others are not only wasting their time but their resources too cos they'll labour in vain eventually.

I really can't wait for the election to come and go, so we can move to the next stage of trolling the zombidents who believe their Messiah fit win the election, when it's not Anambra state election.

Online polls, social media frenzy doesn't win elections in Nigeria. Online polls fit work in the West but you see in this Naija, the real voters are not clicking "like or share"

It will shock y'all obedients when dem start to dey post results here from the big boys stronghold.

Obi should have stayed in PDP and run with Atiku.

I 4 talk say I go deactivate my moniker if he wins, but even the blind can see that he's heading straight to his toilet. I'm just gonna create another thread to mock una obimumu, I mean the ones who really believe in this fairytale.

Obi just like buhari in 2015 is another opportunist , it seems some of you guys are either young back then or suffering from intentional dementia. Change mongers really market bubu back then, thinking he was the Messiah, rather he turned to a villain and fvck everyone, including his loyalists.

I believe all politicians are the same. Obi is no different and not a Messiah. I'm just happy he has no cult followership like Bubu. What he has na just online noisemakers and bots.

I'm rooting to H.E Atiku Abubakar. I'll pick him over the drug lord all the time. I don't evny the urchins their job hard pass buhari own sef, cos you have to be an unrepentant stonehearted bastarrrd if you're defending Apc and Tinubu, renewed hope my asssss. I pray make stroke no catch am on Sunday sha.

PS: Obidients you're free to send insult, I'll just swear for your father and mother join, na only one reply you go get and na ijebu curse.

We Atiku voters don't make noise, we will do that with our votes.

Atiku is coming.

1 Like

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Faber(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
You no longer support your BAT...it is now Atiku is cumming...cumming on top ya sister abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by vabobap: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
He go throway condom he take fuk ur mama, wen he com out he go tell us how wide her pussy was

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by DSC7: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Another confused Batist wailing up and down.....

Obi no go win but you carry him matter for head pass ur future.....

Vote Labour Party!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
I don’t have anything to add, you are on point
Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by spearman(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
You this man. You are too much in a hurry to see painment.
Please allow them a few more hours of hallucination.
Then follows Ibo mass psychosis on mega scale.

1 Like

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Atiku is coming.[/quote]

Pata obi toti gan
Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Almiron: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi will not win, you can start crying. Cry today, cry tomorrow and cry forever.
Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Almiron: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
spearman:
You this man. You are too much in a hurry to see painment.
Please allow them a few more hours of hallucination.
Then follows Ibo mass psychosis on mega scale.
lol bro, body just dey scratch me sha, I wan mock em 5% . I can't wait, Saturday come be like 5months
Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by shuttox: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
DSC7:
Another confused Batist wailing up and down.....

Obi no go win but you carry him matter for head pass ur future.....

Vote Labour Party!!!
They are bunch of illiterates

E dey surprise me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
The dust will soon clear and the reality will be there for us to behold.

ASIWAJU/ATIKU is coming.............................

1 Like

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Almiron: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Just mention me directly if you want to be unfortunate real quick.

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by HardMirror(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Almiron:
You have to be delusional or high some banned substances if you truly believe that Obi will ever smell Aso rock. I know dream is free but reality catch up faster, come Saturday it won't only clear for una faces, the honeymoon will surely end.

There are two main contenders in this Presidential that's H.E Atiku and the drug lord Tinubu(Lagos landlord). Others are not only wasting their time but their resources too cos they'll labour in vain eventually.

I really can't wait for the election to come and go, so we can move to the next stage of trolling the zombidents who believe their Messiah fit win the election, when it's not Anambra state election.

Online polls, social media frenzy doesn't win elections in Nigeria. Online polls fit work in the West but you see in this Naija, the real voters are not clicking "like or share"

It will shock y'all obedients when dem start to dey post results here from the big boys stronghold.

Obi should have stayed in PDP and run with Atiku.

I 4 talk say I go deactivate my moniker if he wins, but even the blind can see that he's heading straight to his toilet. I'm just gonna create another thread to mock una obimumu, I mean the ones who really believe in this fairytale.

Obi just like buhari in 2015 is another opportunist , it seems some of you guys are either young back then or suffering from intentional dementia. Change mongers really market bubu back then, thinking he was the Messiah, rather he turned to a villain and fvck everyone, including his loyalists.

I believe all politicians are the same. Obi is no different and not a Messiah. I'm just happy he has no cult followership like Bubu. What he has na just online noisemakers and bots.

I'm rooting to H.E Atiku Abubakar. I'll pick him over the drug lord all the time. I don't evny the urchins their job hard pass buhari own sef, cos you have to be an unrepentant stonehearted bastarrrd if you're defending Apc and Tinubu, renewed hope my asssss. I pray make stroke no catch am on Sunday sha.

PS: Obidients you're free to send insult, I'll just swear for your father and mother join, na only one reply you go get and na ijebu curse.

We Atiku voters don't make noise, we will do that with our votes.

Atiku is coming.
i could not have written it better. I am yoruba and would choose atiku over obi and tinubu over and over again

1 Like

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by spearman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Almiron:
lol bro, body just dey scratch me sha, I wan mock em 5% . I can't Saturday come be like 5months

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Almiron: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
i could not have written it better. I am yoruba and would choose atiku over obi and tinubu over and over again
gbayi omo iya mi. Dem think say na all Yorubas Dey root for Baba blue.... Atiku all the way.

1 Like

Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Ruggedniggaone: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
The kind of insult Nigerians will receive from obi mobs after election will shock everybody,they will first start insulting everybody that vote for the winner of the election the only outcome that will make obi mobs happy is if their failure win elections which is impossible so expect them to start shouting rigging up and down
Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Justpassingby45(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
I don't know the angle you are coming from but I still want to remind you that Ahmed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
Re: Obedient: What's Next After Your Saviour Enter His Toilet On Saturday. by Almiron: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Justpassingby45:
I don't know the angle you are coming from but I still want to remind you that Ahmed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
I don't think you read my write up, if you did you'll see that I'm rooting for Atiku, Baba blue go enter his toilet, the kind of shock that awaits him fit send him to grave.

(1) (Reply)

My Account Was Hacked - Aisha Buhari Reacts To Fake News On Her Handle / My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... / Popular Islamic Scholar, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.