Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Okafor’s Law Not Working. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor’s Law Not Working. (5642 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okafor’s Law Not Working. by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Zonefree(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dey whine yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Chaos14: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
See that man you de call uncle na your mama's ex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by chumaZ(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
you boy or a girl?

1 Like

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by akwesenana: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
meobizy:
undecided
Have you tried indomie equation?

5 Likes

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by parcydrix(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okafor's law would not work if the Congo was not shined properly.
If you run your matters well she can travel from anywhere to come and collect prick

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by meobizy(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
parcydrix:
Okafor's law would not work if the Congo was not shined properly. If you run your matters well she can travel from anywhere to come and collect prick
What if she’s broke?

2 Likes

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by parcydrix(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
meobizy:
What if she’s broke?
If i like her enough I fit run her tp. If not, she can stay wherever she is.

I generally avoid broke girls. They are the most entitled set of beings

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by jeromestarks: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
It's not a hypothesis. It's not a Theory. It's a LAW.
It has been tested and approved.
Okafor's Law never fails.

24 Likes

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Bigseven(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2023
jeromestarks:
It's a an hypothesis. It's not a Theory. It's a LAW.
It has been tested and approved.
Okafor's Law never fails.
our sisters are finished be that
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by DaddyCork: 1:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by DaddyCork: 1:20am On Feb 23, 2023
meobizy:
undecided

how?
so u sayin u still fukkk a guy who refuse to yansh u baccck twice. ....corrrect?....ok, please explain clearer & wit gooood english grama please?
at least, pretend like u goto schoookll (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by KAM3KAZI: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2023
meobizy:
undecided
Madam State your problem so we can help you find a solution

7 Likes

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by ikeno(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Okafor law,has been tested and proven.

Once a kpekus is well serviced that kpekus will always be coming back to get that excellent service even if the kpekus is getting serviced at a discount somewhere else.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by XAUBulls: 3:49am On Feb 28, 2023
meobizy:
What if she’s broke?
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by DonroxyII: 4:14am On Feb 28, 2023
ikeno:
Okafor law,has been tested and proven.

Once a kpekus is well serviced that kpekus will always be coming back to get that excellent service even if the kpekus is getting serviced at a discount somewhere else.
Odogwu grin Beautiful Okafor Law States That:

"A Well Serviced Kpekus Shall Continued to Be Serviced till Perpetuity Ceteris Paribus" grin

Or

"A Congo Well Shined shall Continuously Be Reshined" cheesy

God Bless Okafor!

3 Likes

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
Odogwu grin Beautiful Okafor Law States That:

"A Well Serviced Kpekus Shall Continued to Be Serviced till Perpetuity Ceteris Paribus" grin

Or

"A Congo Well Shined shall Continuously Be Reshined" cheesy

God Bless Okafor!
I expected you to have changed, repent from all your sins

1 Like

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Cazzim(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
meobizy:
undecided
it's works your boyfriend is too weak that's why

1 Like

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by DonroxyII: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm a Man of God and I love Women cheesy ....

Stop Changing Moniker and Find Panso your husband to reconnect grin

"A Man that loves Women is a Man that has Mercy for Humanities for Compassionate feelings for Women is synonymous to Compassionate Feelings for Humanities" Anonymous grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
I'm a Man of God and I love Women cheesy ....

Stop Changing Moniker and Find Panso your husband to reconnect grin

"A Man that loves Women is a Man that has Mercy for Humanities for Compassionate feelings for Women is synonymous to Compassionate Feelings for Humanities" Anonymous grin
Give your life to God, you don’t need women but a woman to prove your masculinity. I’ll pray for you

1 Like

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by DonroxyII: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Give your life to God, you don’t need women but a woman to prove your masculinity. I’ll pray for you
One Woman One Nation ... Many Women Many Nations thus Humanities:

I'm a Man of Many Nations, I'm an African Not European Nor Asian Not Everything about My Negroid is Bad grin ....

I ain't gonna Jettisoned all my Values for European Civilisations and I ain't gonna be an Hypocrite living in Lies of My Manhood and Masculinity Maturities Breeding grounds for Families Degradations, Separations and Divorce in the name of Wokism As Happening in Advanced Nations and Being Imported to Emerging Nation like Mine grin cheesy ....

I'm a Polygamy, I'm a Mega Family Man, I'm a Sigma, I don't Proof .. I just do Me .... !

Keep Praying for Me and Stop Changing Nyansh Up and Down grin ... Carry Nyansh Put for One Place tongue

Once You course trouble scatter ... you go fear change Moniker grin ... Iyaebe ... Go meet Panso so make una start Okafor Law grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
One Woman One Nation ... Many Women Many Nations thus Humanities:

I'm a Man of Many Nations, I'm an African Not European Nor Asian Not Everything about My Negroid is Bad grin .... I ain't gonna Jettisoned all my Values for European Civilisations and I ain't gonna be an Hypocrite living in Lies of My Manhood and Masculinity Maturities Breeding grounds for Families Degradations, Separations and Divorce in the name of Woke grin cheesy ....

I'm Polygamy, I'm a Sigma, I don't Proof .. I just do Me .... !

Keep Praying for Me and Stop Changing Nyansh Up and Down grin ... Carry Nyansh Put for One Place tongue

Once You course trouble scatter ... you go fear change Moniker grin
Hmm ok ooo but I’ve repented and don’t cause trouble again. Please make sure you don’t trick a woman into polygamy like Yul Edochie did. Have an agreement with your woman about being a polygamous man before marriage, that’ll be the most honorable thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by LINSAR: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

These ones will deactivate and later come back 😏😏

1 Like

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by DonroxyII: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmm ok ooo but I’ve repented and don’t cause trouble again. Please make sure you don’t trick a woman into polygamy like Yul Edochie did. Have an agreement with your woman about being a polygamous man before marriage, that’ll be the most honorable thing to do.
That's the beauty of being a Sigma Maturities like Our Ancestors ..... Your Woman would never fault your moves because she is well covered and Prepared!

A full Fledged Matured Man Won't Lie to His Woman for a Woman is a Nation and a Nation Requires Patriotism regardless of how e be !

Also No Matured Man would Chop beyond his Mouths without being Choked... So Now You should Understand I'm a Man of God grin
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
That's the beauty of being a Sigma Maturities like Our Ancestors ..... Your Woman would never fault your moves because she is well covered and Prepared!

A full Fledged Matured Man Won't Lie to His Woman for a Woman is a Nation and a Nation Requires Patriotism regardless of how e be !

Also No Matured Man would Chop beyond his Mouths without being Choked... So Now You should Understand I'm a Man of God grin
Most of you that womanize are always very mouthed, very good defensive prowess plus very manipulative. Man of God indeed.
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
LINSAR:

These ones will deactivate and later come back 😏😏
undecided
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by DonroxyII: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Most of you that womanize are always very mouthed, very good defensive prowess plus very manipulative. Man of God indeed.
Human are all Manufactured from the streams of Emotions while the Women Sub Specie have Twice Emotional Response than Men thus a Full Fledged Matured Man "Must" Understand His Women Enough to Put Up Mental Stabilising Responses to Her Emotional Questions (is that what You called Defensive Prowess plus Manipulative) grin

No Woman deserves to Be mentally Stressed ... Where are the Men

Damn Redpillers, Misogynist and MGTOW grin

.... Weak men competing with Women instead of Conquering the Economy and Liberating as Much Women as Possible(Which You Bunch are Calling Womanising) grin ...
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Still not working for me.
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by bassdow: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
meobizy:
What if she’s broke?
when one really needs something, they find a way

1 Like

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by eepeepook: 3:50am On Feb 03
My own was bad. After doing the do, I wanted her a week later. Na so I send the girl text message. She immediately blocked me on all communication platforms.
Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by jumokeadele(m): 5:28am On Feb 03
Even if it was not properly shined it still works , i don't know if I am good on bed or not , but all my ex seems to always come back , na me dey always refuse them.

2 Likes

Re: Okafor’s Law Not Working. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:17am On Feb 03
Look at them smiling like goats until they eventually marry a girl who had an ex that gave her the best Bleep of her life.

Now they’ll come here crying about how their wife switches of her phone at odd hours

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? / What Kinda Fruit Are You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.