Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) (46836 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by renderme: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
P-Square performs as Labour Party's Peter Obi campaigns in Lagos State. - ChannelsTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnHtXQoTuc

Source:
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1624408587559927809?cxt=HHwWgoDU-Z_Ah4stAAAA

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by peter0071(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
the True unifier has landed in Lagos

314 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why is their back empty

104 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deprofessional(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty

That's because the incoming president of Nigeria has not arrived.

304 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by bamideo: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Massiveglory: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omo basins and drums of tears go full this thread.

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by kay1one(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu s last stronghold goes to the dust!

Congratulations Obi!

278 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by renderme: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deprofessional:

Peter Obi was on stage already. Its 2:53pm.

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only part of the ground in front of stage was filled.
Also in the stands only one row on one side was filled. All the rows at the back of the stage and the other sides were pretty much all empty.

Edited - Here is actual drone view when obi was on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y

62 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ican2020: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by UnfairLife7(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deprofessional:

Hahahahaha

Only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😀

62 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ican2020: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty
Stupid question from lowlife

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Dangrace01: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Everywhere choke

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by tamdun: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
With all the noise,una no fit fill tbs

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Naira20: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
With all the attack on buses conveying people to the TBS and the refusal of BRT buses to take people, OBIdients still made their way there.
Some even risked the speedboats to get there

So Proud of the OBIdients

Those stranded on the roads have used the opportunity for campaigns.

Everywhere in Lagos today is feeling the vibe.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by tuborme: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty

Security

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by chidexleo: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Proudly Obidient

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Parachoko: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only the ground was filled. The stands were pretty much empty. Only the first row of the stand was filled. The rows at the back of the stage was pretty much all empty.
Which ground is filled up?

Show evidence

I don show you evidence the ground is not filled up

Show evidence say is filled up

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Parachoko: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
the refusal of BRT buses to take people, OBIdients still made their way there.
Some even risked the speedboats to get there

Lame excuse

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by renderme: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

Show evidence

I don show you evidence the ground was not filled up

I meant people were mostly on the grounds in front of the stage and the first row of the right side. I think we are both using filled wrongly. I mean areas that had plenty people congregating. TBS definitely wasn't up to half capacity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Parachoko: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

I meant people were mostly on the grounds and a side of the first row and the grounds was filled in front of the stage. The whole grounds of TBS wasnt completely filled up to the gate though.
Snap pictures and show us

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Parachoko: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Majority of the people in TBS are people that were paid by Labour party.

₦20m was paid for Mobilisation fee

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by renderme: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by vowiski(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only the ground was filled. The stands were pretty much empty. Only the first row of the stand was filled. The rows at the back of the stage was pretty much all empty.

Without money inducement ? This is massive

Even PDP could not pull this in Lagos…

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by vowiski(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Majority of the people in TBS are people that were paid by Labour party.

₦20m was paid for Mobilisation fee

Paid from your miserable account with 100k withdrawal limit..

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ganisucks(f): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
vowiski:

Without money inducement ? This is massive

Even PDP could not pull this in Lagos…
There's no such thing as PDP right now. What is in place is Dubai Atiku Party(DAP)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😀

This election will shock you , I grew up in the north, and I will tell you hausa's don't hate Igbos as you believe , this election will shock you ,things will gradually return to the way it was during the days of zik , Bello and awolowo

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

Show evidence

I don show you evidence the ground is not filled up

You are not ashamed of yourself, these pictures that have been on nairaland for long is your evidence?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by 07kjb: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty

No body stays at the back of the potential PRESIDENT for security reasons

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
ican2020:
Stupid question from lowlife
continue describing your mother

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by sreamsense: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deepfeel:

You are not ashamed of yourself, these pictures that have been on nairaland for long is your evidence?
Is this the kind of crowd APC will pull in this kind of venue? Obi tried, but all these population that cann't fill TBS can't win Local government in Lagos expecially for structureless party like LP. Until obi can pull crowd in Lagos that is x2. 5 of APC in Lagos before LP can be taken serious in Lagos because during election more than half of these people are not likely to vote, they are just onlookers. Some are there because of entertainers they love while some jobless just saw crowd marching to TBS and they just decided to join them since they are not doing anything. All these will only amount to labouring in vain

29 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.