Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice (1370 Views)

25 Funny #yorubaboys Heart Breaking Trending Photos / I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by bommy: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2007
My boyfriend smokes nd pack ladies 2much which is against my principle. I hav plan 2 leave him bcs is not ready 2 change but his family luv me somuch. Wat do i do bcs i'm scared of nigeria guys .
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by godslead(f): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2007
Hmm I think u shuld leave him FAST
As for his family loving u,girl I dont see hw dat will make u happier.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by geevader(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2007
If there\s something u cant put up with cos its against ur principles as a person then u should let him go!!!
U are already experiencing heart ache now i cant imagine wot u would experience when u marry him.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2007
First of all let me laugh,,,,  *rolls on the floor in fits of laughter*

Let me write it back to you so u can read what u wrote.

'your boyfriend smokes and he packs the ladies.'

Now that you've read it how does that sound to you??

my dear leave the guy and go and find out who you are. You are not going out with his family. You can still remain friends with his family if you chose to but the guy is clearly no good for you.

A GUY THAT DOES NOT RESPECT YOU DOES NOT DESERVE YOU!!!
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by bommy: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2007
Thank's a whole lot, but nija guys ar unpredictable. Pls pray 4 me i need a God fearin man if possible a pastor.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by labiyemmy(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2007
@Bommy

hmmm- only a pastor? U probably need an herbalist.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by bommy: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
Yemmy u must b out of ur mind, abi u ar a pagan ni i c u're d guy i'm talkin abt.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by labiyemmy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2007
No bommy - an herbalist will be more commited.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Easybaby(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2007
@poster . . .which guys are predictable . . . if I may ask tongue tongue tongue
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by ike4real: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2007
ahhhaa,but i thought ''they'' said good girls love bad boys?
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by sanrima(f): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
if u talk to him to change his ways and he refuses my dear pls just take walk cos its not his familyu are going to marry
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by CrazyMan(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2007
You already know he womanizes, so why are you still hanging out with him? You’re lucky he hasn’t started beating you up yet. Flee now there’s still time before you get infected with some STD.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by ayeesha: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2007
are you dating him or his family what has his family liking you got to do with your peace of mind girl? *just asking o!*
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by azpunpin: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2007
I will advise you make the right decision for yourself, You are capable to do so if only you want to.

Take Care,

Love Ya.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by ssRhino: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
labiyemi, i beg it is too early in da morning to laff my head off, i beg.
@ Poster, you sure know what to do, so do it, and if you want a pastor, i fit give u one, halla me
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by webman(m): 3:25am On Oct 30, 2008
Do you want to learn how to smoke too, ? Well, you are not marrying  the  family  but  him, Just  run  fast  to me cuz, l do not smoke nor drink and l only pack knowledge  lol
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Vannesa(f): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
leave him,even if his family likes u they would also like his new gal remember its his family, so forget it,if he doesnt what to change ,move on with ur life
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by agwoko: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ post

i will advice u to stay with him, because if u decide to walk away 4rm him simply because he drinks and do other stuff u r not please with, what if the next guy happen to even worse compare to the present 1? any ways its ur choice oh do what eva please u.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nautillus(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2008
Stay with him gal . . . .where is your power of enduorance as a woman??
so what . . . .He smokes . . .eh hen ? ? Barrack Obama smokes too.
so he packs women, . . . .well who doesn't ? ? ?

Stay with your man abeg.
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by whatever90(f): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
Nautillus:

Stay with him girl . . . .where is your power of enduorance as a woman??
so what . . . .He smokes . . .eh hen ? ? Barrack Obama smokes too.
so he packs women, . . . .well who doesn't ? ? ?

Stay with your man abeg.

so dat she will die of heart attack and AIDS before her time right?

@topic
old story though but i want u to know dat

no woman should be wt a partner that does not give her peace and happiness,does two r d strong pillar of a relationship,likewise them men
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Mgbejume: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
My dear,

U should first of all define your purpose of been in the relationship. You know what u want best, so if its d guy that drink, smokes womanizes and maybe manizes grin u go on girl but if it's not u know what to do. You are in the best position to advice yourself.

Much love
Re: Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice by MissyB1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
For your best interest . . . Some of the people telling you to leave him/move on
face probs in their relationship that are worst than yours right now but like we know
It's a faceless forum and people are singing move on. Lol!!!  cheesy grin cheesy

Womanizin' and smoking are against your principles and
you want to leave him simply because he does sometin against ur principle?
Phulease!!! Which one of us hasn't gone against our principles in life
for one reason or anutha? Which one of us is in a relationship that is perfect?

What am I trynna say? I'm sayin' . . . . Be in your relationship until you
think and feel you cannot continue anymore.Trust me gurl,when you are fed up
you won't need anyone to tell you whatta do,You will know.

(1) (Reply)

How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman / Guys Does Stretch Makes Turn U On? / Guys, What Do You Think!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.