Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

(………:5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (………:5 (1442 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(………:5 by HazardMan(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hello good evening.
The first 3months of dating her was all lovey dovey but arguments started coming up from the 4th to the 6th month of dating before we finally broke up. During this argument over little things I always have this mood swing which make me to end the relationship and want back again within a week. She loved me dearly which I know and I love her too but after the 4th time of breaking up she blocked my number and told me that it is the final break for us. I asked why and she said she lost feelings. Fast forward to 3months of trying to constantly reach her of which she either doesn’t pick up or my number is still blocked. I called off recent and to my surprise she picked up the call.
We spoke for a while and I brought the issue of we coming back but she was still adamant, I was persistent and persuasive and then she said we can start by becoming friends again for she to know whether the feelings will come back again but I’m not cool with being just friends with her.
I don’t know if it’s a nice idea trying to get back with her after 4months of breakup. I still love her though but I don’t know why she just lost feelings all of a sudden and mine is still there even after 4months of the breakup. Is it that she didn’t really love me or that is how Ladies lose feelings all of a sudden?
Re: (………:5 by Autobot05: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Redpillers over to y'all 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: (………:5 by HazardMan(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Autobot05:
What’s that?
Re: (………:5 by Titan12(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why don’t you try someone else,
I have seen many people go through stuffs like this
Trust me , if you ever get back together you will still break up with her. It’s like replaying a movie you know how it will end.
So try new adventures
Pretty sure there is someone else out there for you.
She has no more feelings for you. Someone else have shine her Congo lol.
Well you can keep trying if you want to be a side dude or something.

6 Likes

Re: (………:5 by linon: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Autobot05:

lol...different breed of alpha males
Re: (………:5 by HazardMan(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Titan12:
Why don’t you try someone else,
I have seen many people go through stuffs like this
Trust me , if you ever get back together you will still break up with her. It’s like replaying a movie you know how it will end.
So try new adventures
Pretty sure there is someone else out there for you.
She has no more feelings for you. Someone else have shine her Congo lol.
Well you can keep trying if you want to be a side dude or something.
Thanks brother
Re: (………:5 by Itohanmiwa: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2023
HazardMan:
Hello good evening.
The first 3months of dating her was all lovey dovey but arguments started coming up from the 4th to the 6th month of dating before we finally broke up. During this argument over little things I always have this mood swing which make me to end the relationship and want back again within a week. She loved me dearly which I know and I love her too but after the 4th time of breaking up she blocked my number and told me that it is the final break for us. I asked why and she said she lost feelings. Fast forward to 3months of trying to constantly reach her of which she either doesn’t pick up or my number is still blocked. I called off recent and to my surprise she picked up the call.
We spoke for a while and I brought the issue of we coming back but she was still adamant, I was persistent and persuasive and then she said we can start by becoming friends again for she to know whether the feelings will come back again but I’m not cool with being just friends with her.
I don’t know if it’s a nice idea trying to get back with her after 4months of breakup. I still love her though but I don’t know why she just lost feelings all of a sudden and mine is still there even after 4months of the breakup. Is it that she didn’t really love me or that is how Ladies lose feelings all of a sudden?
Baba look for another girl Bleep na obviously konji and lack of sex dey do you so.
Re: (………:5 by akwesenana: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2023
The REDPILL is grossly underrated. 'sad
Re: (………:5 by fastanddubious(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale
Ur attention's needed here grin
Re: (………:5 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lost in the sauce sad
Re: (………:5 by Starz825(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
HazardMan:

What’s that?
You need to take the pills...

And the first law is ....don't fall in love. It says You can still love and care for someone without having to fall in love with them....

Second says ....Trust Nobody no matter what....they can turnaround to backstab you...so be at alert always....

1 Like

Re: (………:5 by HazardMan(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

Baba look for another girl Bleep na obviously konji and lack of sex dey do you so.
Sex is not my problem bro, Runs girls never finish
Re: (………:5 by HazardMan(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
akwesenana:
The REDPILL is grossly underrated. 'sad
This isn’t a matter of redpoll, I’m the one who have been breaking her down here
Re: (………:5 by HazardMan(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Killbillz:
Lost in the sauce sad
Explain better please

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / Should I Involve The Police In This Matter? / What Thought Comes To Your Mind When Your Lady Says She's Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.