Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 (31339 Views)

Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner / Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by bunmioguns(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2011
greateros:

Supertite! far more beautiful than skinny leg darego!

men like dangote should be ashamed of themselves! With that kind of money, i did buy her!

Leila u have proved once again that Eve is an African. Congratulations!

Nairalanders no go kil person grin grin grin
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by WackyJ1(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2011
As in pageants everywhere, there must have been beautiful girls, even in the final 5. I applaude this girl, shows she had something extra that brought her to the top,
Congrats to Africa,
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by kpolli(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2011
WackyJ1:

As in pageants everywhere, there must have been beautiful girls, even in the final 5. I applaude this girl, shows she had something extra that brought her to the top,
Congrats to Africa,

Another Nigerian claiming another country's success. . . . Mschew
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by emofine(f): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2011
I'm not a fan of such contest but I must confess I am a fan of Leila Lopes's beauty.

Angola, well done kiss
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2011
Kpolli yes she represents Africa's beauty means flawless
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2011
Now this is what i am talking about. Thank you Angola for producing a world class beauty.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by kpolli(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2011
Was she Miss Angola or Miss Africa?
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Igosun: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2011
WHO SAYS BLACK IS NOT BEAUTIFUL, CONGRATS BABE!
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2011
Kpolli Angola is an African country right? and she's MISS UNIVERSE so logically she reprensents Africa as well, or Africa is not in the UNIVERSE?
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by kpolli(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2011
You see y white ppl think Africa is a country. . . undecided
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by ideylaff: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2011
I will just like to connect my BB PIN to her BB PIN 2 so we can , shhhhhhh

Feeling dirty this morning, LOL,
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2011
^^lol
Kpolli I'm an African like you and I perfectly know that Africa is not a country but sometimes it's very cool to be united and appreciated some of our good representant
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by kpolli(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^

Nah I bliv we shud all strive for our various success. . . n bail ourselves our when we r dead broke wink
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Rgp92: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2011
Fvck what white people think. Africa is a continent.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2011
kpolli that's the pb of Africa: UNION
We know as africans that Ethiopia and Cameroon are different country but there are first AFRICAN, many Bantu are otu there for example and I'm a BANTU most of them are coming from Egypt, and so on so we have link somewhere

Leila Lopes is the pride of a whole contient
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by kpolli(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2011
Huh?
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Litmus: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2011

Agbani Darego was extremely elegant, graceful, long limb, symmetrical, tall slender, tiny featured, looked pure and demure. She flowed across the stage as if on castors. She looked angelic. Yet she had poor makeup, very poor clothes and won in South Africa which is hardly as Nigeria friendly As Brazil is Agnola friendly. But these, plus that Botswanan who won Miss Universe last time, are the types of girls Africa should send to miss world.  

For Nigeria  to win more Miss world they need to send girls like Agbani Darego not the Rap video Queens they keep sending of late. This  miss Angola looked like a poor version of Darego and still won miss universe.

CONGRATULATIONS Miss Angola
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by hildaa(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2011
congrats
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by mallorca(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2011
congrats
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2011
Chei,see wat Donald Trump is goin to enjoy for d nxt one year.money gud oo.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by pinkrex(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2011
Thieves angry angry angry
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by sage2(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2011
If 50 Zap Vivica, then anything is possible. Watch out, Leila. I am coming to get you(and probably keep you too).
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Orikinla(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2011
WOW!
She is a KNOCKOUT!

Black is really beautiful any day and anywhere under the sun.

Congratulations to Miss Angola and Congratulations to every Black woman on earth.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by sheyguy: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Oh God! this gal is really beatiful!!!
the world needs an hybrid of me and her
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Barrywhite8620: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2011
i'm gonna book d next available flight to angola

GOTCHA grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by jaybee(f): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hmm

Congratulations to her.

Now that she has won, she needs to give big daddy (me) a call wink

hi big daddy! verry apt. timely. good one!

i wish i was the 'big daddy'

you deserve that call.

has she called yet? pls let us know what's hapening.

we (i mean I) may be interested.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by member479760: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
and she is black and not light skin. Black is Beautiful!!!

Thank God no bi Naija, dey for no allow us here word!
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
Litmus:

Agbani Darego was extremely elegant, graceful, long limb, symmetrical, tall slender, tiny featured, looked pure and demure. She flowed across the stage as if on castors. She looked angelic. Yet she had poor makeup, very poor clothes and won in South Africa which is hardly as Nigeria friendly As Brazil is Agnola friendly. But these, plus that Botswanan who won Miss Universe last time, are the types of girls Africa should send to miss world.  

For Nigeria  to win more Miss world they need to send girls like Agbani Darego not the Rap video Queens they keep sending of late. This  miss Angola looked like a poor version of Darego and still won miss universe.
CONGRATULATIONS Miss Angola

You're very right in many things. But I don't think she's a poor version of Darego, haba. Agbani and Leila bare a striking resemblance. No difference honestly.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_ENOlZFSFbPY/TMpZtos12xI/AAAAAAAAAog/N8p-wjTLp1o/s1600/6.jpg[/img]
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Barrywhite8620: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
Rgp92:

Fvck what white people think. Africa is a continent.

yap,u correct

She(My chick) really made africa to be a CONTINENT.
`° •.¸¸.•Dat's°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `why°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•.¸¸.•°i`°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•will°` ` °•.¸¸.•°``°``always°•.¸¸.•°`°•.love(♥♥♥)¸¸.•°` `°•. `° •.¸¸.•°` `HER grin grin grin grin °•.¸¸.•`°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•.¸¸.•
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Barrywhite8620: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
nakedall:

and she is black and not light skin. Black is Beautiful!!!

Thank God no bi Naija, dey for no allow us here word!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by saiyaman: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
Now Nigeria can shut up about being the first miss World/Universe.

Great be to God. Beautiful Angolan woman! Kiss Kiss Kiss
What is this one talking about lol see what happens when you just type any fluff you like  grin

Plenty of Africans (ok 4 Africans grin) have won Ms Universe
Nigeria still remains the only Black African Nation to have won Ms World
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Freesia(f): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
Congratulations to you Miss Lopes! You are very pretty and you got the brains to match,and that flawless facial skin is to die for!!.
I thought it was just me who noticed the resemblance between Leila and Agbani.Like they say the Motherland is where it all began.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.