Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 (31342 Views)

Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner / Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by splitnaija(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
Mokambo:

Though we try very hard to deny, fact is, to win any international beauty contest you must look european, that is have european features. You can't win with the West African Bantu features. Nigerian women are very typical bantu like any West African women. Miss Agbani's features are little european all be it not very good looking and was given the title.

I bow for this guy ooo!!! Does this your "bantu" description of Nigerian women include my pretty RIVERS babe?
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
Mokambo:

Though we try very hard to deny, fact is, to win any international beauty contest you must look european, that is have european features. You can't win with the West African Bantu features. Nigerian women are very typical bantu like any West African women. Miss Agbani's features are little european all be it not very good looking and was given the title.

oh shu/t up! idio/t. .Agbani is beautiful, bad belle south African,  Miss world or Miss Universe you are meant 2 look tall, slim and beautful. Its nothing abt being European. .Are all South African women tall, slim and beautiful? are all brazilan women slim, tall n pretty? thats what they require for the competition. .if they dont have the standard requirement that means any lady, short and big will participate in the competition which wont make the beauty paegent unique or nothing special
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by pinkrex(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
And she won it without No Brazilian hair do

Nigerian women are a rip off angry angry angry
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
Many Angolans are mixed/biracial. .so they do have good hair
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
This confirms that only Agbani look a likes can compete in international contests.

Congrats to the winner, she is really really gorgeous!
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by tpia5: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
pinkrex:

And she won it without No Brazilian hair do

so you dont know a weave when you see one?

na so una dey do una selves when you like to abuse nigerian women.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by friedrice1: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
beautiful lady, she has Igbo origins
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
Tpia my love. I have a new pic on my profile. Rate me!!  kiss
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by pinkrex(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
tpia@:

so you dont know a weave when you see one?

na so una dey do una selves when you like to abuse nigerian women.

You are out for a kill o, tpia ogini?

The intended post was to create humour and not to get bashed.

The most important and expensive things are not bought, but for the Nigerian women undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
Tpiaaaaaaaaaaaaa why are you avoiding me nooooow? cry cry cry cry
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
Both are beautiful don't really understand why some people like to compare
This is Africa period

Leila many thanks, you're flawless
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
I am surprised no ethiopian has ever won the competition
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wbong, lol you like fighting huh what's ethios things for right now? grin
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by pinkrex(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wbong:

I am surprised no ethiopian has ever won the competition

exactly undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2011
Nayah:

Wbong, lol you like fighting huh what's ethios things for right now?  grin

I am surprised bcus they are known 2 be beautiful but i hrd ethiopian women are not that tall thats y
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2011
Beauty is the eye of the beholder, as for me Africans are generally beautiful but Ethios have never been my "favourite" I've seen many threads on them claiminig their "supremacy" on their beauty throughout the continent ( they do have of course) but I've always said that beauty is about charm first, Ethios have most of times same beauty, while country like Nigeria or Tanzania, Angola, Cameroon, Mozambique have plenty of charming and diverse beauty and I think that's the difference

People who always talk about Bantu features are so amazed to see them on top sometimes like our sister from Botswana who is a pure BANTU woman! the Southern Africans have these charm that Ethios don't have , this is my humble opinion
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
yea very true
but I also think southern African girls have the best bodies in Africa
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by eminemkayc: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wonder how this crap info would put money into my pockets or add value to me (knowledge wise) or draw me closer to my maker. . . angry angry
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wbong, Central/Southern Africans are underrepresented while they provide one of the best looking out of this world, and Africa
Tanzanians ( I'm a bit subjective I confess  grin), Mozambique, Angola, Congo Kinshasa ( when do not bleach), Cameroon, Botswana, Malawi have such beautiful women but not really represented, now they know  wink
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
I dont think Southern Africa are underpresented
but I think Central Africa is underpresented, u hrdly see angolan, congo gabon etc women
Congolese u see them in the music videos but they have completely bleached their skin. .we dont even see natural beautiful congolese women
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
lol that will be your next target: ANGOLESE WOMEN ! lol
Central/ Southern are underrepresented, I associate them because they got many things in common, like their people!
As beauty pageant have you ever seen SWAZILAND? or MALAWI? or LESOTHO? and so one while they're really pretty for sure!
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
lol @ nayah
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
lets face it. .most of these women are mixed-Angolan women

Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2011
but how come many of them are mixed. .did the portugese mix with the black pple there?
how come other colonial masters didnt mixed with other African countries
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Mrmik(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
Well, it's no gainsaying that Eve was from Africa. This girl is just a reminder. Congrats !
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by hackney(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
Mein! ! them pins ain't in the market. wow!
they do go on, dont they?

Gorgeous! !

wanna hold that face and give her a long kiss.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Rgp92: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wbong:

but how come many of them are mixed. .did the portugese mix with the black pple there?
how come other colonial masters didnt mixed with other African countries

Wtf do you mean by mixed? Every pretty African lady are now mixed abi? u stvpid selfhating mother fvcker.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
oh sharrap id/iot! did I say the winner was mixed?
i said many of their women are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.