Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 (31341 Views)

Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner / Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
saiyaman:

What is this one talking about lol see what happens when you just type any fluff you like  grin

Plenty of Africans (ok 4 Africans grin) have won Ms Universe
Nigeria still remains the only Black African Nation to have won Ms World  

^^^Lol. Miss World/Universe?? Clearly somebody doesn't know the difference. grin
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by ideylaff: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
Never knew Agbani's boobs had already gone way down south south even when she won Miss World ooo ,

as I can see in the last picture posted,

Awww what a pity, anyway she still won sha,
grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_ENOlZFSFbPY/TMpZtos12xI/AAAAAAAAAog/N8p-wjTLp1o/s1600/6.jpg[/img]
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
Lol, because she did not wear wonder bra like the others. Tell all the contestants to remove the bra and see what happens. tongue
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Nayah(f): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
lol but why is this competition between Nigeria and Angola Miss Universe and World are different beauty pageant but both are stunning, please just be happy for once
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Princek12(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
at least it disproves Ghana's rationale, that you have to feature a contestant who looks white or is half white, in order to be successful in this competition.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by pinkrex(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
Princek12:

at least it disproves Ghana's rationale, that you have to feature a contestant who looks white or is half white, in order to be successful in this competition.

Say's who
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by morzook(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
The miss universe pageant is a fraud jare, [b]why does the winners always come from earth?[/b]
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by beeke(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wow, she's made for life, imagine 10milUSD,  Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale Lamborghini limited edition, all expense paid trip around the world for 1yr, five wish list to visit whoever and whenever, with special guest honors to grace any occasions in the world. whoa this is huge. how i wish,
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
My favourite photos of Leila Lopes.
She is just too hot black beauty.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by fyomer: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
[quote author=ideylaff« #65 on: Today at 12:33:23 PM »
[/quote]

Never knew Agbani's bosoms had already gone way down south south even when she won Miss World ooo ,

as I can see in the last picture posted,

Awww what a pity, anyway she still won sha, Grin.[quote]

these  girls go for plastic surgery before coming up for such show.AGBANI is just natural,during her days,such are not the rave of the moment
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
I am happy Miss Ghana didnt win~!~\
the only wey dey sabi in ghana na half cast
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ikede

Agbani is the first black African 2 win miss world. .and Miss Angola Gelia Lopez is the second black African after miss Botwana--miss botwana below

Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by fyomer: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
chei,nne you too fine  oooh
OYA Naija musicians, all roads lead to ANGOLA,as usual singing,videoring,recording,  and remixing.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Mokambo: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
Frankly I wonder how Miss Agbani won the Miss World. She is very ordinary and looks a little old too. Looks like they just wanted to give it to an African and the big population thing did it for Nigeria once more. She is not that beautiful.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Orikinla(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
We have Nigerian girls as beautiful and even more beautiful, but they do not take part in beauty pageants in Nigeria, because of lack of honesty and transparency behind the cameras.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by tpia5: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
she's ok but not as pretty or elegant as agbani.

that photo of her [miss angola] with her bosoms hanging out [post # 72 on this thread], doesnt look good at all, in any way.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Mokambo: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wbong don't decieve yourself with that make believe picture you have posted. shocked
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Mokambo: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
Agbani ugly pass Miss Angola. grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
Frankly I wonder how Miss Agbani won the Miss World. She is very ordinary and looks a little old too. Looks like they just wanted to give it to an African and the big population thing did it for Nigeria once more. She is not that beautiful.

How can u say Agbani has ordinary looks?. .rubbish!

Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by ideylaff: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
Lol, because she did not wear wonder bra like the others. Tell all the contestants to remove the bra and see what happens

@ stillwater and fyomer, I agree with you , I guess you are both right, most of the girls use a bra to lift themselves up
while Agbani just left it natural,
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by tpia5: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
i thought angola had better looking women, actually.

the lady could pass for an average nigerian female.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by splitnaija(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
tpia@:

i thought angola had better looking women, actually.

the lady could pass for an average nigerian female.

I totally agree because my Nigerian girlfriend is a whole lot prettier! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Mokambo: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
Nigerian females are ugly, lets face it. They come last in West Africa.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Wbong: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Mokambo:

Nigerian females are ugly, lets face it. They come last in West Africa.

look at this silly bloody  South African! The Igbo ethnic group, Kogi, Efik and Rivers women beat the all the South African women  !
idiot!
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Kx: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
Is miss world same as miss universe?
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by tpia5: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
and it seems the lady's parents are actually cape verdean.

http://www.asemana.publ.cv/spip.php?article67839&ak=1

hmm, nigeria we dey wait your own oh. undecided undecided
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by dozai: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2011
Where Miss Naija with her heavy ikebe and yam leg.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by nolongTing: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
This is great news for Africa!  She looks so European Angolan lol! Now all young African girls can head to the surgeon and chop off reshape their noses, bleach their skin, buy more wigs, burn their Afro hair and starve - all in the name of aspiring to be like miss EUROCENTRIC universe.  Let all African women rejoice in self-hatred and the destruction of their REAL image in the media! Yipeee!
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by kizito96(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2011
Good support for Africa
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by splitnaija(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wbong:

look at this silly bloody  South African! The Igbo ethnic group, Kogi, Efik and Rivers women beat the all the South African women  !
!

You just buttressed my earlier point, my girlfriend is from RIVERS! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Mokambo: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
Though we try very hard to deny, fact is, to win any international beauty contest you must look european, that is have european features. You can't win with the West African Bantu features. Nigerian women are very typical bantu like any West African women. Miss Agbani's features are little european all be it not very good looking and was given the title.
Re: Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Barrywhite8620: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
Orikinla:

My favourite photos of Leila Lopes.
She is just too hot black beauty.

I JUST CHECKED PROFILE PICS, AND U'VE GAT GREY HAIR.

AREN'T U SUPPOSE TO BE IN D POLITICS ZONE? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.