Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

No more - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No more (4517 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No more by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Ur imperfection has got the better part of you to the extent that u have lost control of your life totaly and you cannot help it.
this is a very sad situation for anyone to be in.
Re: No more by ChildOfDoom: 1:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Papertrail11:
Jazz up, people have lost more.
I have lost sleep. Willing to sell some household items to offset cost. Are you interested?
Re: No more by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:47am On Feb 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
I have lost sleep. Willing to sell some household items to offset cost. Are you interested?

Do you even get any item(s) for house πŸ˜πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: No more by ChildOfDoom: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Generator, television, DStv and bed stand. Can we talk business?
Re: No more by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

You and who, must be old household items you inherited from your grandparents πŸ™„πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: No more by Okorosemeka: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

very interesting question,but I don't blame the guy because many men are programmed from beginning to be weak,have no control over their instincts and emotion,lack the will power to take hard decisions and stand by it and rubbish the idea of been proctive and thinking out of the box,sadly child of doom is one of such persons
Re: No more by Wainey: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Illegal1:

bros....u never ready to change..

i dn tell u b4 say u no play gamble reach me...

bt wait ooh....u dey work for CBN?

he is a troll, check his first posts on NL, u will know that he is trollingπŸ˜‚
Re: No more by terrezo2002(m): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
Feeling suicidal
Your problems are spiritual, but you don't need help even when offered to you several times.
Keep throwing physical stones to kill the spiritual problem. May be you might be lucky to hit the target one day.
Re: No more by thegroomspa(m): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
lost as in, to betting. Bet9ja in particular. If only the game could be banned. It's killing youths
Now, either I commit suicide or run to another town. So ends my white-collar job. My reputation
I understand how you feel, I will advise you to let someone be in control of your finances either your parent or siblings in that case you won't have access to your money easily.
Re: No more by Chocoloco: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Child of doom you are such an interesting character.. firstly and addiction is something that takes time to achieve and endurance, with you I don't see that happening any time soon

One thing I can assure you is if you change your perception to the Way you see gambling and also the way you play it you would make a killing out of it and become good at it.

Let me tell you something see betting as a business.. you want to make money aslo the betting company wants to make money too so both parties are in same shoes.
Now you have to restrict your self from playing any form of programmed game aka virtual cause thats where the betting company are at there best and will do anything possible to make sure they make profit while you lose .if you lose and die they honestly don't care about you,cause already they made it clear to you to. Gamble responsibly..

See take betting as a business.every day you punt a minimum of 2 to 5 odds,
Also set a budget aside for gambling once the money finishes stop gambling for the week and wsiw till next week,cause if you say you want to recover all you lost Dem go chop you wotowo.

Set a budget of 20k per week for betting,with this you will either make profit or loss.if you win learn to take your profit..

Also don't use peoples money to fuel your addiction,if you don't have yours don't play.

Gamble responsibly and use your medulla oblongata

1 Like

Re: No more by Lastpharoah33: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Very interested bro, where's your location?

Reach me on WhatsApp, check siggy.
Re: No more by Chocoloco: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Child of doom become good at it.

Let me tell you something see betting as a business.. you want to make money aslo the betting company wants to make money too so both parties are in same shoes.
Now you have to restrict your self from playing any form of programmed game aka virtual cause thats where the betting company are at there best and will do anything possible to make sure they make profit while you lose .if you lose and die they honestly don't care about you,cause already they made it clear to you to. Gamble responsibly..

See take betting as a business.every day you punt a minimum of 2 to 5 odds,
Also set a budget aside for gambling once the money finishes stop gambling for the week and wsiw till next week,cause if you say you want to recover all you lost Dem go chop you wotowo.

Set a budget of 20k per week for betting,with this you will either make profit or loss.if you win learn to take your profit..

Also don't use peoples money to fuel your addiction,if you don't have yours don't play.

Gamble responsibly and use your medulla oblongata
Re: No more by ChildOfDoom: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

Very interested bro, where's your location?

Reach me on WhatsApp, check siggy.
okay
Re: No more by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
okay
how about soapy i still do it?
Re: No more by ChildOfDoom: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Abba114:
how about soapy i still do it?
I haven't stopped but I can regulate it. This is the only addiction I can't
Re: No more by Candidlady: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
lost as in, to betting. Bet9ja in particular. If only the game could be banned. It's killing youths
Now, either I commit suicide or run to another town. So ends my white-collar job. My reputation

thought you just relolated to this place your are currently staying undecided

now you wanna relocate again ... hopefully this time you dont relocate to yonder

1 Like

Re: No more by Samuelojonla123(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
You need to relocate to a far away village to do farming work for a year after that ur brain would have reset you wont be gambling anymore
Re: No more by Bellotelli: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Here goes this child of doom again... Just go and die.
Re: No more by Iescaped: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Hi bro,

You are not alone.

I hope you are not a troll though, if you are not, we might be helpful to each other. send a mail

ChildOfDoom:
Feeling suicidal
Re: No more by ChildOfDoom: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Iescaped:

Hi bro,

You are not alone.

I hope you are not a troll though, if you are not, we might be helpful to each other. send a mail elimmatins@yahoo.com

I am for real. Since 2016. The only thing taking away my joy, my talent, my opportunities. I will love to have your number so we connect afterwards. Trying to do away with my android phone after fleeing

I need Gmail. I am not on yahoo
Re: No more by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:04am On Feb 27, 2023
I advised you years ago that you should allow yourself to be imprisoned. Being in prison will kill that habit or make the demon run away from you. Just go live 4-5years in prison.
Re: No more by Iescaped: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
I am for real. Since 2016. The only thing taking away my joy, my talent, my opportunities. I will love to have your number so we connect afterwards. Trying to do away with my android phone after fleeing

I need Gmail. I am not on yahoo

Behappybuy@gmail.com
Re: No more by MrEazi223: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2023
elodiapecatostewpa63@gmail.com
Re: No more by MrEazi223: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Iescaped:
Hi bro,

You are not alone.

I hope you are not a troll though, if you are not, we might be helpful to each other. send a mail

I’m suffering the same problem and I’m addicted too

elodiapecatostewpa63@gmail.com
Re: No more by Meedon: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Bro. You can turn this your sad story into emo rap music career like Juicy Wrld. Don't just die like that.
Re: No more by VawulenceProMax: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

When are you dyeing?
Can you just sell of your items and use the fee to buy airtime and paste it here?
Do giveaway before rotting in your self contain grave.
you will die before end of next month
Re: No more by Goodlady(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
you will die before end of next month
I won't die. And you ll v to see me on this forum till your own early exit.
Re: No more by VawulenceProMax: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

I will die. And you ll v to see me on this forum till my early exit.
Re: No more by Goodlady(f): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=VawulenceProMax post=121378568][/quote].
Thief. Yo are modifying my post. No p. I just tied your destiny

Re: No more by VawulenceProMax: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Thief. Yo are modifying my post. No p. I just tied your destiny
I still dey invoke your dirty spirit. When I finish you go hear am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Addict / Ladies 7 Tips That’ll Make Your Man Go Wild In Bed / Some Crazy Weird Things I Did When I Was Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.