Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting (4951 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / See The Moment Atiku Arrived His Home State, Adamawa For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by drignet(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Please where will Tinubu vote because he is not from Lagos state.

Yesterday Peter Obi arrived his state Anambra.

I need answers please.

All candidates should go back to their states/villages for voting.

We know anyone can vote from anywhere he registered but as a presidential candidate he must go back to his village. Character begins at home

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Moh247: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2023

Asiwaju of Lagos is voting in Lagos

Jagaban of Borgu

Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by tsephanyah(f): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is originally from Zambia so Zambia

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by buchiuzor: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2023
He doesn't need to vote in his state but in his PU wherever he registered in any part of the country

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Tulupoo no get village

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by ScamHunter: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2023
drignet:

I need answers please.

We know anyone can vote from anywhere he registered but as a presidential candidate he must go back to his village. Character begins at home

He rejected his village and his village rejected him. I don't know who rejected the other first but what I'm sure of is that there was a rejection. Reject to reject. It's left for Nigeria to reject him first today. Oh i made a mistake. He has rejected Nigeria first. Remember he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, so it is the turn of Nigeria to reject him today.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Ofunaofu: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2023
tsephanyah:

You may be right

Also there are information pointing to the fact that he might have migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin republic

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Finestgurlie(f): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Jagaban of Borgu

do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Parachoko: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Asiwaju of Lagos will be voting in Lagos State.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Papichulostunne(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2023
I didnt hear one single news of tinubu yesterday.. Everybody was looking for him but there was no sign of Tinubu in Nigeria yesterday.

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Tflex01: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Papichulostunne:
I didnt hear one single news of tinubu yesterday.. Everybody was looking for him but there was no sign of Tinubu in Nigeria yesterday.

Go to Bourdilon and look for him.

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by drignet(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Jagaban of Borgu

is he from Lagos state?
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by drignet(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
wow and now resides in Lagos state
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by drignet(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2023
buchiuzor:
He doesn't need to vote in his state but in his PU wherever he registered in any part of the country
read again , I stated all that
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by drignet(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
ScamHunter:

He rejected his village and his village rejected him. I don't know who rejected the other first but what I'm sure of is that there was a rejection. Reject to reject. It's left for Nigeria to reject him first today.
if true then we don't need such person a president of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by walefresh3(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Tinubu will lule piiiiiiiiii
Tinubu is far better than a druggie thiefobi... THIEFOBI is a pathological furking lieing nyamiri aspirant... A bigoted fool, a terrorist apologist... A political scammer .. a Dullard ... A religion fanactic and political prostitute...

Voting Thiefobi is voting calamity ... Deggression.... Failure and chaos...

Peter obi failed woefully to better the life of anambranians... That's why anambra youths move to tinubu Lagos at any slit opportunity for greener's pastures....

NIGERIANS VOTE TINUBU .... VOTE YOUR BETTER FUTURE...

TINUBU REPRESENT PROGRESS... GREATNESS...

I AM IMPLOYING ALL GOOD NIGERIANS TO VOTE WISELY..

VOTE TINUBU..

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by JASONjnr(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Jagaban of Borgu

The OP said he arrived his state?

Is Tinubu from Lagos state?

Please tell me....

Let him go and do the wonders he did in Lagos state in his state of origin!
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Littlefingerjp: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2023
walefresh3:
Tinubu is far better than a druggie thiefobi... THIEFOBI is a pathological furking lieing nyamiri aspirant... A bigoted fool, a terrorist apologist... A political scammer .. a Dullard ... A religion fanactic and political prostitute...

Voting Thiefobi is voting calamity ... Deggression.... Failure and chaos...

Peter obi failed woefully to better the life of anambranians... That's why anambra youths move to tinubu Lagos at any slit opportunity for greener's pastures....

NIGERIANS VOTE TINUBU .... VOTE YOUR BETTER FUTURE...

TINUBU REPRESENT PROGRESS... GREATNESS...

I AM IMPLOY ALL GOOD NIGERIANS TO VOTE WISELY..

VOTE TINUBU..
Which better future??
Those futures that were wasted at Lekki toll gate were they not human beings??
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Psalmistproject: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is simply an Unknown Drug man!

He's a fake ass!
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by walefresh3(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Which better future??
Those futures that were wasted at Lekki toll gate were they not human beings??
stop your emotional lies here .. we are not buying it.. what interest do igbos have in lekki toll gate ? Why must it be lekki toll gate...

Tinubu is not the commander in chief ... He is not in any POLITICAL post to call military.... Lekki toll gate is a planned POLITICAL hijacked zombidients protest...

Ipob and opposition are the major sponsors ..

What stoped Igbo from going to akwa to go and burn down Government infrastructures ?

See if obi don loose .. if Dem born una papa we'll make una stage protest again for any Southwest...

Your hatred toward Tinubu shettima presidency will not stop tinubu from winning....

The people wey I pity be minority Christian from the north wey no know say unaa no love them ..una just want use them get to power...

Obi naa confirm Igbo presidency...He doesn't represent nigeria and nigerians..

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
ScamHunter:

He rejected his village and his village rejected him. I don't know who rejected the other first but what I'm sure of is that there was a rejection. Reject to reject. It's left for Nigeria to reject him first today. Oh i made a mistake. He has rejected Nigeria first. Remember he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, so it is the turn of Nigeria to reject him today.

grin Drunkered
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by christistruth01: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2023
drignet:

I need answers please.

ScamHunter:

Many Centuries ago just before our Fathers dispersed from Ile Ife our Forefathers deliberated and decided that
a Yoruba Person is free in every Part of Yorubaland which was founded by the dispersed Odiduwa Ife Princes and can claim any part of it in which he resides

Why is it that People of the 21 st Century who claim to be Educated and woke cannot understand that simple principle of Brotherly love and unity that our fathers already understood and had fully accepted and embraced in the 12th Century?

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by KnowAll(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Iragbeji welcomes her long lost son.
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by udede(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2023
ScamHunter:

so you are a Nigerian abi ?
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by jen4r: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2023
tiluboo is originally from Togo...... sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by forgiveness: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2023
christistruth01:

Many Centuries ago just before our Fathers dispersed from Ile Ife our Forefathers deliberated and decided that
a Yoruba Person is free in every Part of Yorubaland which was founded by the dispersed Odiduwa Ife Princes and can claim any part of it in which he resides

Why is it that People of the 21 st Century who claim to be Educated and woke cannot understand that simple principle of Brotherly love and unity that our fathers already understood and had fully accepted and embraced in the 12th Century?

This was what I told someone few days ago when he allegedly claimed Tinubu is not from Lagos.

I sighed Oshodi as an example. He is not originally from Lagos but his family is now identified as an indigene of Lagos. Gbam.

Nothing concern Yoruba with where you are from, as long as your descendants came from Ile Ife. Ile Ife means the place we expanded to everywhere or simply our root. grin

Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by igwebuike01: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Even osibanjo that used to vote in Lagos has transferred his PU to his village in Ogun. Thiefnubuu has no roots
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by Kukutenla: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2023
christistruth01:

The word Yoruba did not exist when Oduduwa and his princes were in Ife.
Besides that, the Yorubas fought so many wars among themselves from the 17th to 19th century and even Up to 21st century.
Re: Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting by christistruth01: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

The word Yoruba did not exist when Oduduwa and his princes were in Ife.
Besides that, the Yorubas fought so many wars among themselves from the 17th to 19th century and even Up to 21st century.

In those days they were called Ife People today they are known as the Yorubas

It is still the same People

Oil Theft Worsened After Jonathan’s Election / Why Fela Refused To Help Nelson Mandela / As Nigerians Rush Abroad, Foreign Tourists Storm Nigeria (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50