Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC (12644 Views)

Breaking: Binani- Only Court Can Reverse My Victory Not INEC. Election Tribunal / Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Jones4190(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2023
God is not a politician

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by BIZNess123(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by PHIPEX(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Even INEC is becomng more sensible than some pastors

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Atheistan: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by MartinsD12(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Only-your-votes-will-count-prayer-points-will-not-INEC
Vote for Peter obi for a better 4 years together and watch as he is gonna transform Nigeria we all will benefit from Peter obi government

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by PotatoSalad(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
What about insults? Ohh I forgot, and online poll ?

Very hard brutal lesson will be learnt today.
What would you do when Obi wins?
Na same question dey go through my mind whenever I see your trash comments here
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Jerryjasper(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Only Peter obi we know we are praying and we are also voting
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Adonike(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Without prayer, votes can't count...

Ask MKO Abiola.
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Newton2024: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2023
WibusJaga:

Rather, our Prayer Points will make our votes count. wink
Don't deceive yourself.

You called yourself a Christian

And you are always praying for Nigeria

But you will neither vote nor vote wisely

Will INEC count your prayer points?

You are a spiritual Mumu (no apology)

Almajiris, bandits and terrorists will determine your who rules you.

They will choose for you your next president

If you escape Buhari's disasterous government

You may not be lucky under Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by ogatboy(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

You should channels pictures and showed Internet picture. Fake people.

Obi is coming
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by iscom(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Go and vote
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Newton2024: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Axis313:
When I heard some group of Christians gathered and praying for Obi's victory,I just laugh it off,God will not come down to help anybody,you have to help yourself.
God will not come down and do for us what we can do for ourselves.

You called yourself a Christian

And you are always praying for Nigeria

But you will neither vote nor vote wisely

Will INEC count your prayer points?

You are a spiritual Mumu (no apology)

Almajiris, bandits and terrorists will determine your who rules you.

They will choose for you your next president

If you escape Buhari's disasterous government

You may not be lucky under Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Olamind212: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Today, I am voting the candidate who has the track records not someone who is only mouthed with nothing to show off

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by warizi: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2023
True talk by INEC

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Keegan: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2023
That's her own, we are going to vote and join our actions with prayers.

May God grant Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu victory.
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by omowolewa: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2023
After disenfranchising us, she still have the boldness to insult our God. Continue.

Election will finish she will have to pray to this same God
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Legal001: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Our prayer is for our votes to count
Pls everyone should vote wisely
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Nwaide01: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2023
But both goes cap in hand.
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by doffman: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Those people that called people urchins right ?
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by silibaba: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Obidient vote matterz

Obi is the man

Vote wisely

Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Okiemute101: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Let's enthrone him and dethrone the MOFOS APC
.. PO all the way
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Legal001: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2023
faith without work is dead
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Annahh(f): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Prayer points counts too, we pray and vote. We bind the spiritual forces against this election and go physical too.
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by riverbird: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Tell them please, our prayer warriors who think angels will vote on Thier behalf through Thier prayers.
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by PeterObi4LP: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Lesson has already be learnt. Obasanjo and the masses is out for you thief's
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Bamorawq5: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Hyfgcvg

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go learn lesson today
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Irloran: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Only-your-votes-will-count-prayer-points-will-not-INEC

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR BUHARI AND INEC.. I don't trust those military guys.This is how they use them during the time of buhari 2019 election.

Buhari, please don't rig this election for Tuinbu . Don't use Military personnel or police barracks to rig this election like how you did to yourself in 2019. You used many barracks , especially the ones In Delta to rig yourself In 2019. I don't believe ur fight with Tuinbu . u guys could be playing us . Please I am begging u with d Allah u said u serve
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Irloran: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2023
PHIPEX:
Even INEC is becomng more sensible than some pastors

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR BUHARI AND INEC.. I don't trust those military guys.This is how they use them during the time of buhari 2019 election.

Buhari, please don't rig this election for Tuinbu . Don't use Military personnel or police barracks to rig this election like how you did to yourself in 2019. You used many barracks , especially the ones In Delta to rig yourself In 2019. I don't believe ur fight with Tuinbu . u guys could be playing us . Please I am begging u with d Allah u said u serve
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Manna5050: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

make sure you are close to a loved one, to avoid drinking otapiapia.
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by membranus: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2023
PotatoSalad:

What would you do when Obi wins?
Na same question dey go through my mind whenever I see your trash comments here

What would you too do when Asiwaju becomes the winner today?

Will you thereafter exit Nairaland, or go back to foster regional agenda?
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by PotatoSalad(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2023
membranus:

What would you too do when Asiwaju becomes the winner today?

Will you thereafter exit Nairaland, or go back to foster regional agenda?
Idiots like you think that anyone who supports Obi is automatically igbo.
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun / Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters / Jonathan To Attend Achebe’s Funeral In Anambra