Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch (108622 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Peter Obi Wins Kosofe LGA/ Ogudu Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nauttyprof(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo

The structureless party clearing everywhere in Lagos grin

Tinubu urchins resorted to violence because it was crystal clear that Peter obi will clear everywhere in this Lagos ..

I am proud of the labour Party..
I am proud of Peter Obi

The Lagos strong-hold has been broken

Stronghold isn't Amuwo Odifin but Alimosho. Anyone who captures Alimosho has done a good job

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Blaze14k: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Roboto11:
Amuwo Odofin na Igbo dominated area na.

Soon u go realize igbos dominate lagos.. oga winning election no be by rented crowd oo

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Vikynas: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
North are just watching and laffin b4 dem go begin throw bomb Kano 5.5M Atiku🙆
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by tamdun: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
kingsways:
Obi would have given Tinubu a bloody nose in Lagos if his touts didn't go about disrupting votes in Lagos
How many polling units? Pu that's not up to 5
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MuchAdo: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
IpobAntidote:
IBGO dominated areas of Lagos.

Many younf Yorubas are voting LP.

Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Spain007(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Nothing like gobe, Peter Obi will win ojo, amuwo odofin, some part of lekki because Igbos are plenty in those areas

The rest of Lagos is for Tinubu

You neva hear update...LP winning in Oshodi.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Lilimax(f): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Just dey play.
Remember that Mafoluku, Okomaiko, FESTAC , Ajamgbadi, Alaba International infact the whole of Ojo area are LP stronghold.
We are watching closely.
Peter Obi takes the lead in Lagos grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Xxxxtentacion2: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

lol you still dey type dis rubbish...

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by ghiloman28(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Meaning of you must have think Nigeria start in Lagos and end in Anambra
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, I voted in alimosho and trust me when I say that Peter Obi will surprise you there .

Peter Obi has silenced all his critics especially those who think that winning election is about structure ..

Na God go punish political structure grin

Take away money and thuggery politics , Tinubu will be reduced to nothing .
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by NwekereNdokl: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Along Yorubas how far
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by tubolancer(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My polling unit at oke- odo APC 68, LP 13 and PDP 18 Oke odo is in Alimosho.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Darkseid(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
They are already counting in my polling unit somewhere at Amuwo Odofin, out of over 700 registered voters, only about 200 voted with more than 300 people here that are yet to vote.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Roboto11:
Amuwo Odofin na Igbo dominated area na.
besides why the headline win amuwo odofin when it's not full Loca govt results...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by almarthins(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodson15:
BABA GOD PLEASE,THIS IS NIGERIA LAST CHANCE, cry We need OBI TO WIN,sanity must retun to my country

North remains the core issue. They will drag every one with dem again. Na where everything dey go be that
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by ehemwhy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
To early to start rejoicing we've heard nothing from the North . Even in Lagos nothing has been heard from Agege, Mushin and others.
The North always cooks something .
Won't rejoice till I've heard from these places

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by searchlight: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Where is Tinubu's stronghold in the East?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Obi was also leading in Benin but the unit was attacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6oVCS_oWdI
Is it was or is?
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Benega9(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
We are now waiting for inec to declare
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hmmm.... Lagos of all places o!

Oga Landlord, wetin dey happen na?!!

If you can't dust a structureless party novice in your own backyard, how then can you beat him elsewhere?!!

Na North we just dey look right now!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
We will deal with that region after election!

We just need to privatize trade fair and Alaba international. 50 million Naira per shop afterwards!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by NawaForThisLife(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi might win because no sharing money this time

I don't know if I should thank buhari or not grin grin grin grin grin
Look at you, but i remember you saying Peter Obi can't win any polling unit in Nigeria in one other thread last week??

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
ehemwhy:
To early to start rejoicing we've heard nothing from the North . Even in Lagos nothing has been heard from Agege, Mushin and others.
The North always cooks something .
Won't rejoice till I've heard from these places
these areas you mentioned APC ll win... So let's allow pple basks in euphoria... The reality is that labour party won't win the president elections...
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Crvrider: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Nothing like gobe, Peter Obi will win ojo, amuwo odofin, some part of lekki because Igbos are plenty in those areas

The rest of Lagos is for Tinubu

This is my polling unit
Presidential:
Pdp:10
APC:21
Labour:62

Senatorial:
Pdp:46
APC:31

HouseOfRep:
Labour:46
Pdp:15
APC:28

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

E go shock you. In Ikotun LP is leading there

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by onuman: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo

The structureless party clearing everywhere in Lagos grin

Tinubu urchins resorted to violence because it was crystal clear that Peter obi will clear everywhere in this Lagos ..

I am proud of the labour Party..
I am proud of Peter Obi

The Lagos strong-hold has been broken

We Move cool

IMMENSE THANKYOU TO MORE REASONABLE YORUBAS OF LAGOS AND REST OF THE SW.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Cantonese: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

LP moving ahead of APC in Alimosho.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Spanki(f): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
LagosEmir:
Number of registered voters in the polling unit is 779.

Presidential election result:

APC - 17

PDP - 3

LP - 101

Voided votes: 4

Credit: Oluwakemi Abimbola

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/%3famp

That is what you get when foreigners take over your space.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Chekwume16(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi is really making me proud in lagos although tinubu may spring a surprise when the full results are out but this showing from obi proves that he has a strong chance. Lets await what North is cooking this time
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Allisgud: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, I voted in alimosho and trust me when I say that Peter Obi will surprise you there .

Peter Obi has silenced all his critics especially those who think that winning election is about structure ..

Na God go punish political structure grin

Take away money and thuggery politics , Tinubu will be reduced to nothing .
fact🤔🤔🤔
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Kobicove(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
Just called my village, Peter Obi is winning with over 200 votes.

The voter turnout in the south is very poor sad

You're celebrating just 200 votes advantage.

By the northerners start coming with their own votes in thousands it will put the south at disadvantage
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poor turn out 15 percent while the North is doing 80
How did you come with this conclusion sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.